Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony (467 Views)

What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For? / Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) / 21 Things To Study Before You Die By Mike Awoyifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony by cyndyzuriks(f): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2017
"If you don’t wake up in the morning excited to pick up where you left your work yesterday, you haven’t found your calling yet" -Mike Wallace.

It is funny because i actually do enjoy what I do, but it takes all of my willpower not to bury my face in my pillow and call in sick every morning. Especially on monday mornings or morning after hoildays. Pheww!
Re: This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony by menxer: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2017
He is right in a sense though some duties and responsibilities are not tied to a calling that is exciting and fun but must be taken care of.
Re: This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony by emysilas: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2017
cyndyzuriks:
"If you don’t wake up in the morning excited to pick up where you left your work yesterday, you haven’t found your calling yet" -Mike Wallace.

It is funny because i actually do enjoy what I do, but it takes all of my willpower not to bury my face in my pillow and call in sick every morning. Especially on monday mornings or morning after hoildays. Pheww!
this is naija whetther you like love your job or not. that feeling of not wanting to go to work must be there.
Re: This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony by emysilas: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
menxer:
He is right in a sense though some duties and responsibilities are not tied to a calling that is exciting and fun but must be taken care of.
it is not only the responsibilities an duties. some times the work environment contributes to why we feel reluctant to go to work
Re: This Quote By Mike Wallace Is Just An Irony by menxer: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
emysilas:

it is not only the responsibilities an duties. some times the work environment contributes to why we feel reluctant to go to work
... But we still go nonetheless because some work can't be done in a glass house.

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Profession / Do You Keep An Idea Journal? If Not… / ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.