Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) (36843 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform / Corper Poses With His Mother Who Sold Pap To Educate Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Crystal70200: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
NAIJ.com celebrates with a proud corp member who chose to show his gratitude by showering love on his mother who saw him through school by selling plantain. A young man identified as Omorodion Osahon, took to Facebook to shower gratitude on his mother who suffered to send him to school. According to the young man who is a serving corp member, his mum had to sell plantains just to make sure he was educated.

Sharing the post on his Facebook page, Osahon wrote: "See that plantain boy, educated with plantain money. Thank you mum and God bless you. To God alone be all the glory." See the pictures he shared below:

It is great to remember our parents and even appreciate them!

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1099811-corp-member-celebrates-mother-sold-plantain-educate-him.html

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by ademasta(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless our mothers...
Both the mum and the son were feeling fulfilled, hence the joy and their white teeth outside...

Hmmm, i follow rejoice o grin

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by avadella(f): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Me self follow rejoice

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Make una follow rejoice o grin

32 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by CivilianJTF(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
O boy...
Make me self follow rejoice cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mums are the best. My mum has never told me she loves me. But I see the love in action.

Pls check my signature below for data. See details and testimonies in the link.

19 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by RisingUp: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Cool
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Crystal70200:
Sharing the post on his Facebook page, Osahon wrote: "See that plantain boy, educated with plantain money. Thank you mum and God bless you. To God alone be all the glory." l

Awww!

Nice to see a grateful young man on social media

GOD bless you

16 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
great, hopefully you get a well paying job soon... she deserves the best

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by julioralph(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Bless her.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by faruz: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
sad
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless every good mother out there

9 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by eleojo23: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful mum you've got.
Treat her well.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
we all have story to tell
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Astuteleader(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless your mum.. May she live long to enjoy the fruits of her labor.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by donfemo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
In my opinion i will say after Gods love for man, the mother's love for the child is second. Our mothers are great and should be respected and cherished. If you can, Please do something different and great for your mum today. Show her some love and appreciate her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by mosefin19(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
nice 1 shall celebrate mine soon

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Mums are the best. My mum has never told me she loves me. But I see the love in action.

Pls check my signature below for data. See details and testimonies in the link.

bro you mean bussines o, you jst dey sell data since

how fay you neva build house grin
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Eboh4z: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
U remind me of timaya!!!! You go blow pass am

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Threebear(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
She better be ready to sell herself this time because there is no job in Nigeria. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
I pray our parents live long enough to see the fruits of their labour and may premature death during NYSC not snatch away our loved ones and render thy labour of many hustling parents in vain across d nation. Amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
thank God say u still go d school..oya next
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by littlewonders: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Timaya sell plantain
Efe sell tomatoes
Olajumuke sell bread

Are these businesses not profitable... Education don make selling groundnut, pure water, gala, plantain etc look like village people work.

My guy! My guy!! Shey... you wan follow collect public sympathy as if na your carrier die.. I see you!!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rubbish making headline.... Maybe everybody wil start telling their story.

Is plantain not a good business?

Please excuse me

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by megareal: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless his mother. God bless my mother and God bless all the good mothers out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by eleojo23: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
She better be ready to sell herself this time because there is no job in Nigeria. grin

who be this one biko ?

11 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Dottore: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
I like this. I met an idiot that denied her mother who traveled all the way from Akure to the east for a church camping program then decided to visit her daughter.
Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
kini big deal? my mother sells buscorner too

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

.... And lead us not into temptation....
You this ********
If I talk wetin dey my mind ehnnn. Seun and Lalasticlala will ban me. Even my seventh generation might chop out of the ban sef.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off Mother Who Sold Plantain To Educate Him (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
space007:
great, hopefully you well paying job soon... she deserves the best
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / Nysc Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.