Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri (22096 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Eventoned: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Former Senior Special Assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has come out to state that it's impossible to cheat on a girlfriend. He says cheating can only be applied to people who are married.

"You cant cheat on girlfriend. You only cheat on wives. Sex with girlfriend is itself cheating. Sex is exclusively for marriage #RenosNuggets"

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/cant-cheat-girlfriends-cheat-wife-reno-omokri/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by newyorks(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Actually, it depends on how you choose to look at it.

When you get married to someone, both of you have made an agreement, both consensual and documented not to cheat on each other.

When you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, there's also an unwritten rule that both of you will be faithful to each other.

The only difference is that the latter is not documented. But even the one that id documented is not binding as it's not a crime to cheat. It's only immoral.

I believe ones word should be their bond whether it id documented or not. If i become your boyfriend, you have agreed to be with only me, except it;s explicitly stated otherwise. So, when you cheat, you have gone against our verbal agreement, though it's not a crime.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Atlantia(f): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
Actually, it depends on how you choose to look at it.

When you get married to someone, both of you have made an agreement, both consensual and documented not to cheat on each other.

When you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, there's also an unwritten rule that both of you will be faithful to each other.

The only difference is that the latter is not documented. But even the one that id documented is not binding as it's not a crime to cheat. It's only immoral.

I believe ones word should be their bond whether it id documented or not. If i become your boyfriend, you have agreed to be with only me, except it;s explicitly stated otherwise. So, when you cheat, you have gone against our verbal agreement, though it's not a crime.

Ditto!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Phreshmann12(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
ok :-Xok
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Partnerbiz(f): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
They will soon sue this one. He s
don dey overtalk.

Just that suing these days is mere threat.

Amaechi say him go sue FFK

Suleman sues Otobo

Dino melaye sues Sahara repoters.

Car seller sues davido.

Na so e dey end oo. We no go hear am again.

Pls check my signature for data. See details and
testimonies in the link.

7 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mcheew, rubbish talk.

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by joseo: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
when u have nothing to say...

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why cheat at all.
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2017
"Sex with girlfriend is itself cheating" Cheating on who?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Qmerit(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Kk
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by leksmedia: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Real men don't cheat , no matter what, they stand by the vows they make, they are men of their words. They don't put themselves in situations that will warrant cheating , they know the rules and the boundary. And above all, they love their women like she is the only woman in the world. It's time to move from being a boy to being a real man.
And as a woman when you find that kind of man, be loyal, faithful and grateful . For your website design , blog design and e-commerce websites visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by DICKtator: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Jetleeee: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Reno and his salty nuggets

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by voicelez: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
But can a girlfriend cheat on a boyfriend... Just asking which ever way just remember that HIV is real

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
you ar right, I have 4 gf and I know I'm not cheating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
You can't also cheat on a boyfriend,you can only cheat on your husband..yeyey

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
Mcheew, rubbish talk.

For ur mind, what do you gals have to offer in a relationship than sex? bunch of smelly puss1es

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by godunia(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
What's is cheating self, it's either its adultery or fornication, period. there's nothing like cheating

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Qmerit(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Reno when are you going to tweet bout NIA loot under GEJ your master.... ??
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by oviejnr(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Reno Again undecided

Dont worry Efcc will remember you soon grin

2 Shares

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by toxxnoni(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Gbam

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Kunleskey(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Hemanwel(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2017
I am surprised that, of all the burning issues in the country today, Reno hasn't deemed it necessary to comment on the #Ikoyigate saga. Somehow, his former boss, GEJ, has been mentioned in it.
Bros Reno, I know you're a nairalander; and I know you're reading this. Pls, what say you about #Ikoyigate?
Ama huge fan of you though!

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
True though
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by hresso: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Cheating is never okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by paradigmshift(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
old matter.. gerarahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by kingreign(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
NotOfThis:
Mcheew, rubbish talk.

One pained girl here. He says the fact dear. If you're not gonna agree, pls jump bridge enter lagoon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Very true! Why personalize something that's not yet legally yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
The man just dey look for trouble, why he kon dey mention Dino for d second post. Agbaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am? / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.