Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles (44061 Views)

Police In Oyo To Impound Vehicles With Sirens, Spy And Covered Number Plates / FRSC To Impound Motorcycles, Tricycles Without Number Plates From August / FRSC Set For Nationwide Enforcement Of Speed Limiting Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by AutoReportNG: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Federal Road Safety Corps is stepping up enforcement on illegal use of Number Plates. The Corps has directed its Commands nationwide to clampdown on violation of Vehicle Identification (Number Plates) regulations. In focus are the following:

a) Use of illegal Number plates, for example, all vehicles bearing Number Plates such as PEACE AMBASSADOR, PEACE 1, are to be impounded on sight

b) Use of private Number Plates for commercial purposes

c) Use of diplomatic Number Plates/Vehicles for commercial purposes, particularly along the border towns

d) Some motorists, particularly government officials and politicians covering their vehicle number plates sown covers in varying color- most especially black and white

e) Use of plastic plates and other forms of imitations of Number Plates and

f) Use of fake Number Plates.

Those who are operating their vehicles in breach of the traffic laws and regulations are advised to desist from the illegality as the violators will be arrested and prosecuted while the vehicles involved will also be impounded. All motorists and the general public should note.

Don't be caught in the wrong side of the law, know what the law says.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/frsc-set-to-impound-following-vechicles.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by AutoReportNG: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Justuceleague2: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yeee gbé

A - D is mostly politicians

But if Una impound ajegunle boy moolue

He go beat una, go office go beat una oga, go house go beat una wife

No talk day dem no warn you o recession dey!!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by veekid(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Make dem go ahead nah
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by GodProtectIgbox(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin

this people should return my car dey ceased mbok....

somebody cannot use her car in peace again in thiis country
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Ekakamba: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
All can be achieved except this. I dare FRSC.
AutoReportNG:
d) Some motorists, particularly government officials and politicians covering their vehicle number plates sown covers in varying color- most especially black and white.

47 Likes

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by micklplus(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gbege

Once you are caught, no stories oooo
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by ItzWonderz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
shey i b first to comment or second?? grin
thats all i care for
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by AgentGoat: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ok
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm hope I am exempted.
See my vehicle below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Mopolchi: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
angry
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by peteredo: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice development
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
The FRSC is cutting women hair, the Nigerian Army is invigilating UTME and the NIA is running a ponzi scheme

They are all trying to outdo each other in foolishness.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by ChiefSweetus: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by theconsortium: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Make FRSC go sleep.. that organisation is useless in Nigeria... Only known for collecting bribe.

19 Likes

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by toyinjimoh(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
ok na, hop money no go involve oo
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by denstine: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Interesting
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Talk2Bella(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin lemme blow whistle on my custom neighbor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Tyche(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
A good policy or a musle flexing action

1 Like

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by berrystunn(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Story
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by megareal: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ok. Not guilty. cheesy
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by EniHolar(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Easier said than done. I hope they will carry this 'threat' out evenly... the masses and government.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol. Just checked the list. It affects mostly the elite. You can be sure 100% that it will not work.

Which politician or traditional ruler do they want to impound his car.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Idango(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
There is trouble o.
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by GibadiStore(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ok....noted.
By the way, you can get this shoe for FREE by predicting by predicting a football match score here ==>https://www.facebook.com/gibadi/photos/a.538240336334047.1073741828.538027016355379/800216853469726/?type=3

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by johntaiwo123(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
shocked

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by hardywaltz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Akukor
I dare them....
Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by Jack83: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
We have heard this befor and nothing happened. i am using black nylon to cover my honda plate number.Come and get me

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by nothingspoil70: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
theconsortium:
Make FRSC go sleep.. that organisation is useless in Nigeria... Only known for collecting bribe.
Don't say that please they also evacuate bodies from accident scenes to the mortuary or nearby clinic

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by IMASTEX: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
When una go start manufacturing

1 Like

Re: FRSC Set To Impound The Following Vechicles by goslowgoslow(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mumu people na now dem wake up. Their only problem is seat belt. Seat belt Marshall.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Range Rover Sentinel: The Official Beast Of Lagos Governor / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.