Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander (1266 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
It all began when a nairaland moniker in the name Prettmum began to open threads of depression, discouragement and bla, bla, bla...

Next, Damogul aka Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod Aka BBFEVER, aka Damogulx aka Damogulxx (real name Samuel Ekweme) was the first to give her a prophetic revelation.

Back few months before then, I have declared Naijadeyhia as a 419, though I did that relying only on the spiritual revelation I got, but no one took it serious.

Now this Naijadeyhia became the first Person to announce that Prettmum is now pregnant(my question was, how do you know? na u give am belle?) Joke apart, if they don't belong to the same 419 company, how would Naijadeyhia know that and be the first to declare it?

Few months after, Naijadeyhia aka all the names above was discovered to be a 419 by almost everyone on the religion section. While the mock on him was very unbearable, he quickly opened an account named 4evergod3 to divert attention. Everyone knew he was only fo*ling himself because he has been busted.

Now just last month, a NLder arose and spoke of how Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme in conjunction with Mrs Naijadeyhia aka Analice107 duped him of millions of naira and is on the run.

To cap it up, Prettmum who 'got pregnant' through the 'prophetic utterance' of Naijadeyhia has just declared that she has delivered a baby on April 13.

Abeg suggest a name for the fictitious dubious baby:

My suggestion: 4ever419, add yours grin

Felixmor, Wilgrea7, Hahn, Kingebukasblog, Mrprevailer, Ranchoddas, Johnydon22, Akintom, Dalaman, 4kings, Lepasharon, Anas09, Junia, Promise01, Realmindz, Blueagent, Lordcenturion, Edogho...

if this thing gets into the book of record DOCTUFOS, no one should call it a myth. I have four other people who have disclosed how Samuel Ekweme also duped them. Everything must be written down.

BEWARE OF PASTORS(419)
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Interesting
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by adeniyi3971(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
this one weak me!! grin

1 Like

Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by adeniyi3971(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Interesting

As if you read it grin
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
adeniyi3971:

As if you read it grin
.... lol, I just finished reading it, unfortunately, I don't know the characters in there
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
modelmike7:
.... lol, I just finished reading it, unfortunately, I don't know the characters in there
they are all here on Nairaland. just put their names in the search area.
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
These culprits are not the only guilty ones we've found. They are too many here in Nigeria.
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by realmindz: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
otemanuduno:
It all began when a nairaland moniker in the name Prettmum began to open threads of depression, discouragement and bla, bla, bla...

Next, Damogul aka Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod Aka BBFEVER, aka Damogulx aka Damogulxx (real name Samuel Ekweme) was the first to give her a prophetic revelation.

Back few months before then, I have declared Naijadeyhia as a 419, though I did that relying only on the spiritual revelation I got, but no one took it serious.

Now this Naijadeyhia became the first Person to announce that Prettmum is now pregnant(my question was, how do you know? na u give am belle?) Joke apart, if they don't belong to the same 419 company, how would Naijadeyhia know that and be the first to declare it?

Few months after, Naijadeyhia aka all the names above was discovered to be a 419 by almost everyone on the religion section. While the mock on him was very unbearable, he quickly opened an account named 4evergod3 to divert attention. Everyone knew he was only fo*ling himself because he has been busted.

Now just last month, a NLder arose and spoke of how Naijadeyhia aka 4evergod aka Samuel Ekweme in conjunction with Mrs Naijadeyhia aka Analice107 duped him of millions of naira and is on the run.

To cap it up, Prettmum who 'got pregnant' through the 'prophetic utterance' of Naijadeyhia has just declared that she has delivered a baby on April 13.

Felixmor, Wilgrea7, Hahn, Kingebukasblog, Mrprevailer, Ranchoddas, Johnydon22, Akintom, Dalaman, 4kings, Lepasharon, Anas09, Junia, Promise01, Realmindz, Blueagent, Lordcenturion, Edogho...

if this thing gets into the book of record DOCTUFOS, no one should call it a myth. I have four other people who have disclosed how Samuel Ekweme also duped them. Everything must be written down.

BEWARE OF PASTORS(419)

grin grin Mrs naijadeyhia aka Analice107
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by hopefulLandlord: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hopefullandlord reserves his comment
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by lepasharon(f): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lawd
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by dalaman: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wherr is the scammer naijadeyhia abi na foreverGod? Where did he run to? The half Ukrainian that looks just like me.
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
dalaman:
Wherr is the scammer naijadeyhia abi na foreverGod? Where did he run to? The half Ukrainian that looks just like me.
After 3yrs he will return and his accuser may no more be on NL by then. Then he'll be talking trash again and the sheep will still fall for his antics. I guess Analice107 his offline best friend would have a clue to his disappearance.

1 Like

Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by Mrbllymer: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Good evening, Samuel Ekwueme is still on the run, please if you have any information concerning his whereabouts would gladly appreciate..

Since he was bursted he hasn't come online, switched on his digits, off on all social media, parked out of his Ajah house . One day is for the thief another day is for the owner.. Yoruba would say ' egberun Samuel ko le sa molorun lowo'

1 Like

Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by otemanuduno: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Good evening, Samuel Ekwueme is still on the run, please if you have any information concerning his whereabouts would gladly appreciate..

Since he was bursted he hasn't come online, switched on his digits, off on all social media, parked out of his Ajah house . One day is for the thief another day is for the owner.. Yoruba would say ' egberun Samuel ko le sa molorun lowo'

Let us keep pasting his name everywhere maybe perchance he would be caught. He must be brought to book someday. Meanwhile, you can reach his best friends perhaps they have a clue about his whereabouts: Felixmor, Kingebukasblog, Analice107... Analice107 knows him offline; maybe the other two also can know him offline. Pls ask them too. Do you know how he looks like?
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by lepasharon(f): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Donsammy77 what do you have to say about this?
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by prettmum(f): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
otemanuduno:

BEWARE OF PASTORS(419)

I am prettmum, an old nairalander, I Ttc before I got pregnant, and I'm an active member of Ttc thread, I changed my moniker from sen.tempest. to mum4all then to prettmum. I opened a thread to pour out my heart because Ttc can drive you crazy, people started commenting with prayers and suggestions. i did not got pregnant through any pastor here in nairaland, go to Ttc thread and read what I did differently that got me pregnant which is a norm in Ttc to help those still waiting for their miracle. PLEASE AND PLEASE I AM NOT A FRAUD. I DON'T KNOW ANY PASTOR IN NAIRALAND NEITHER HAVE I ADVERTISE ANY PASTOR HERE IN NAIRALAND. GET YOUR FACTS AND STOP ACCUSING ME.
CC
LEPASHARON

3 Likes

Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by queensnow: 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
otemanuduno:

BEWARE OF PASTORS(419)
you have problem ooo How can u call someone's testimony (fictitious dubious baby) if u like belive her story if u like don't believe that's ur problem but don't use ur studipidity to tarnish other pple joy. There's no one God can not use because the person who made d prophecy is a scam it doesn't mean d mama involve is a scam too it can be a coincidence probably d so call scammer have gone thru her previous post and see she's in need of a child.

3 Likes

Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by lepasharon(f): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
prettmum:

I am prettmum, an old nairalander, I Ttc before I got pregnant, and I'm an active member of Ttc thread, I changed my moniker from sen.tempest. to mum4all then to prettmum. I opened a thread to pour out my heart because Ttc can drive you crazy, people started commenting with prayers and suggestions. i did not got pregnant through any pastor here in nairaland, go to Ttc thread and read what I did differently that got me pregnant which is a norm in Ttc to help those still waiting for their miracle. PLEASE AND PLEASE I AM NOT A FRAUD. I DON'T KNOW ANY PASTOR IN NAIRALAND NEITHER HAVE I ADVERTISE ANY PASTOR HERE IN NAIRALAND. GET YOUR FACTS AND STOP ACCUSING ME.
CC
LEPASHARON

The reason for these investigations is because you have interacted with Damogul/naijadeyhia/4evergod. You were Ttc, then suddenly he announces ur pregnanncy. He also appears to be interested in land u r selling. Do you know him off nairaland? Has he approached you for business?
Have you met him? because he is wanted for fraud
Otemdomino
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by prettmum(f): 8:46am On May 01, 2017
lepasharon:

The reason for these investigations is because you have interacted with Damogul/naijadeyhia/4evergod. You were Ttc, then suddenly he announces ur pregnanncy. He also appears to be interested in land u r selling. Do you know him off nairaland? Has he approached you for business?
Have you met him? because he is wanted for fraud
Otemdomino
No I have never contacted any of them. secondly the land I advertise was for lease not selling and only one man showed interest but later decline but we never chatted outside nairaland because he did show interest again.
Re: How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander by OtemAtum: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Good People Required To Be Born Again? / The Spiritual Experience: Real Or Simply Brain Chemistry ? / Have You Ever Heard Of Frank E Graeff? He Wrote; Does Jesus Cares!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.