Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 AM

Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching (19745 Views)

A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Who Is The Survivor In The Puzzle? / Can You Solve This Puzzle About Places In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by MARX77(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
@emror4u,watz d answer?
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin My man you no serious at all

Raintaker:
Make una open d boxes and check if the toy car dey any.
Cos only toy car fit enter that box.

Simple as ABC
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Raintaker(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin
emror4u:
grin grin My man you no serious at all

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by ajumsy1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
The car is not in this box

2 Likes

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmm this puzzle pass me o, it's jux like symbolic logic I did in skul.
lemme think sha....
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
the answer shld be box one, since it's only in box one dat a true statement was made, the other boxes av a negative statement attached.

oya emror4, ayaff answered it o, dnt ask me again
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
But statement 2 & 3 contradicts themselves...

citas:
the answer shld be box one, since it's only in box one dat a true statement was made, the other boxes av a negative statement attached.

oya emror4, ayaff answered it o, dnt ask me again
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by MARX77(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
@emror4u.statement 3 is correct since derz only a "car diagram" in box1 and not a car itself.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
emror4u:

I don't understand o, contradiction is a negative statement na
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
emror4u:

and dat is why I said they r negative statements, the puzzle said jux one statement is true and dat shld be d statement in box number one.

abeg tell us the answer o
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by phulxpression: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
citas:

and dat is why I said they r negative statements, the puzzle said jux one statement is true and dat shld be d statement in box number one.

abeg tell us the answer o
Box 2 is d correct answer.check all d statements again

2 Likes

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
phulxpression:
Box 2 is d correct answer.check all d statements again

how did u get to ur conclusion??
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Ifeshyne(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Only one statement is true = only statement 1 is true and that says the car is in box one, so box 1 it is.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by kflex0: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Non of the box get car. 1 n 3 make up negative statement n 2 is positive. Therefore positive n negative equals negative. No car in any of the boxes .
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by sefcastle(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Only statement 2 is correct...

2 Likes

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Bahddo(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Obviously box 2. Only the third statement is correct.

1 Like

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by clumsydyna: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2017
A car can never be in a box if you are to apply logical reasoning here.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by caseyjust(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2017
The true statement is - (1) The car is in this box.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by phulxpression: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2017
citas:

how did u get to ur conclusion??
Only one statement is true meaning others are false.And the only true statement is statement 3.The car is not in box 1) because d car is actually in box 2. Sorry not a good teacher but I op u understand wt my xplanatn. cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by FrostGiant: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2017
I will go for option 2....

This is because option 1 and 3 are obviously having a serious fight over who amongst them selves is wrong thereby leaving out option 2... that alone stands option 2 out from the crowd.

so I'll go for option 2....
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by citas(f): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2017
phulxpression:
Only one statement is true meaning others are false.And the only true statement is statement 3.The car is not in box 1) because d car is actually in box 2. Sorry not a good teacher but I op u understand wt my xplanatn. cool shocked
o
yea, I understand

1 Like

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by dedons: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Statement 2 is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by breatheagain(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
The car is in box 3. The boxes don't have the same dimensions,and Box 3 appears to be bigger to contain a car
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by urheme: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
statement 2 is correct
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by SnIScholarship: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by viexcey(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
The car is in BOX 3.
Answer;
1. Says, it's in BOX 1, and Statement 2 says it isn't in BOX 2 which makes stamement 1 correct but stamement 3 disagreed with statement 1.
So, this leaves the CAR to be in BOX 3 here

2. Says, it isn't in BOX 2 with Statement 1 and 2 disagreeing with themselves.
So, the three Statements agreed that the CAR is in BOX 3 here

3. Says, it isn't in BOX 1 which Statement 1 contradicts and statement 2 says, it isn't in BOX 2.
So here, since the CAR isn't in BOX 1 or BOX 2. it implies that the CAR is in BOX 3.

Therefore, the CAR is BOX 3 which Statements 1, 2 & 3 agreed to.

1 Like

Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by hanastazia(f): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
The correct statement is the fact that the car is in box 1. So it's box 1.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Chinexd22nd(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
There are 3 statements...
Only one statement is correct is the clause...
Statement one is the answer...
My 1naira
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by openmyway: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Box 3 says it all
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by ITbomb(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Box 3 of course.

The car is not inside any of the boxes, it is drawn by the side of the box
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by jeyselassie(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
The car is in box 2

if the car is in box one it means the statements on box one and box two would be correct. So the answer can’t be box one

if the car is in box 3 it means the statements on box two and box three would be correct. So the answer can’t be box three.

if the car is in box 2 it means that only the statement on box three would be correct. So the answer is box two.
Re: Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
if 1 is true, 2 is true, 3 is a lie (fail) if 2 is true, 1 is a lie then 3 is true, or vice versa (fail) if 3 is true and 1 is a lie and 2 is true (fail) car is not in box 3 if 3 is true, 1 is a lie, then 2 is a lie, hence the car is in 2.

see it this way also

Only one statement is true. But the car does not have to be in the box whose statement is true. the statement needs to be verified true or false based on which box the car is in. So,
Car in Box 2.
Statement 1 is wrong.
Statement 2 is wrong and
Statement 3 is true.

@citas
nice one @babamide ... @ Dollypie20 ... @ jeyselassie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility / Let's See How Intelligent You Are / UK, Japan Economies Slip Into Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.