Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) (69537 Views)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Robbers Who Robbed Zenith Bank & Killed Policemen Uses Juju "Odeshi" To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
it's a pity...Endurance couldn't endure!..a good name is better than gold.
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
sound sultan come n see ur lookalike ooo.
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by Elle277(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Everyday for the thief....
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by patonyx1: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Nigeria Police only acts fast to capturing (Dead or Alive) armed robbers/militants/kidnappers only when there colleagues has been killed. But for an innocent civilian, NO WAY. They'll rather tell you it's still under investigation.
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by DUMCHRIS(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2017
I wish the same police could locate the hideout of Fulani herdsmen and deal ruthlessly with those criminals then I will give them kudos for now its just show off.
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by bakynes(m): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2017
Disappointment on the face of NCAN members from Anambra and Enugu chapter who think Ominisan is Yoruba as if they don't know Ijaw people spill into Ondo just like Igala people spills into Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 4:18am On Apr 19, 2017
How are the 'mighty' fallen? By the Delilahs.... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by ceaser: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2017
bejeria101:
The story doesnt add up. Police be adding pepper n salt since 1AD. This other stories of confession came when,before he died or after he died? Police e rora o!

They actually beat the chit outta the dead body that it began to twitch and confess to those allegations. The NPF is that good grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by pitsonbay: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Its amazing how the mighty ones are falling
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2017
That Nuga still clean sha!
Re: Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
ceaser:

They actually beat the chit outta the dead body that it began to twitch and confess to those allegations. The NPF is that good grin grin grin

End time twitching lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.