Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz (806 Views)

Faceapp Now Owns More Than 150 Million People's Faces And Names, See Policy / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by gspace1960(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
I went 2 gionee office 2 fix my gionee m3mini upgrading/google play issue,only 4 d customer service 2 tell me dat dey cnt fix it unlez I pay/fix my phone screen 1st,I ws like" Jesus is lord".I told her dat d screen is very much OK like dat,I hav no probz wit d screen,it juz d upgrading issue,she lukd at me and said dat is hw wil do it.....I ws lik wat da f**k......GIONEE PHONES AR GR8 BT DIA AFTER SELZ SERVICE SUCKZ BIG TIME....I PRAY DEY SEE DIZ & CHANGE......

wel I have 2 go back 2 my infinix.....
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by seunlayi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
I have to part with 9k for my m3min screen and another 4k for charging port =13k. Luckly for me, the charging port they fixed did nt work and they refunded my 4k to me after fixing only the screen. I simply took it to my Engnr who fixed the old port for #500 in less than 15 mins. A particular phone screen is being sold at over 34k at the CC centre.......

my friend, simply download the new stock rom from a link i will give you later if you need it. Get a pc to flash your phone or if you are rooted, you can download the twrp version from the same site and flash the phone. This rom is far better than the stock they have in their office because our man ru123123 from Russia has patch the rom with some fixes.

check the gionee m3min thread for more or whatsapp my no.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by gspace1960(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls bro kindly paste d link 2 download d ROM
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by solar007: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by 11Anonymous(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
I was having an issue with my power button, it works unless I press it hard.
I called their centre in Benin City, they said they could fix it. After spending much on transport fare to omegatron, they told me they didn't have power button. The thing just weak me when they said it. I'm still having the issue up till now.
They are not serious in Nigeria. They should pack their loads and leave. We're no longer interested in their products.
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by gspace1960(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
11Anonymous:
I was having an issue with my power button, it works unless I press it hard.
I called their centre in Benin City, they said they could fix it. After spending much on transport fare to omegatron, they told me they didn't have power button. The thing just weak me when they said it. I'm still having the issue up till now.
They are not serious in Nigeria. They should pack their loads and leave. We're no longer interested in their products.

GIONEE SUCKZ SERIOUSLY.....Dey are not ready 4 biz
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
The customer care and Engineers at Gionee Service centres are just rude.
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gionee Customer service made me hate them since day i went to their office when my first Gionee M3Mini Power switch flex they told me i will change the screen before they can do anything on the phone on that i vexed but i couldn't show it my phone is helpless now but i want to sell it Screen and touchpad if anyone is interested
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by ELff: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
I wish this can get to the front page, shy does one have to change a screen first before fixing the main issue with the phone.
Pls someone help me understand because I am not understanding!
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
I prefer taking phone to an engineer than to their service centre..

They are just there to make money from customers ,that's all...

there is nothing like warranty or good customer care service in Nigeria when it comes to mobile phones
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by ELff: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
That's the more reason they need to be called out, why must I fix my non faulty screen before fixing the main issue with my phone. I still don't get it, this kind of topics never makes front page. Msheww
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by whyipa: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Seconded
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by gspace1960(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
lala take dis 2 d frnt na,so dat d company can c dis and change.....
Re: Gionee Customer Service Policy Suckz by henry007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lool By force to fix screen. That's a software issue, the person should have fixed it in 10mins in front of you.

(1) (Reply)

30-35k New Phone / How To Pause A Cybercafe Time 100% Working / New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.