Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) (66430 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) / Simi Pregnant For Falz? See What Falz Revealed On His Snapchat (photos) / Big Brother Naija Housemate Tboss Flaunts Bare Boobs As She Strips On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Babarex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
See why people must be careful, we saw everything that day you thought you where the Craziest one alive...why is this Snapchat relevant now?

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by supereagle(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
My wife has a better cleavage than she. The breast is small.Bra 34.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by singledude(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedised:
haters are coming for her

Haters?can u pls tell us what she has that's worth hating on? these days you point out someone's stupidity and they say you're 'hating' mtcheeww.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tempting her fans? So that her fans would touch her and get disqualified.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Biggcake: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Destined2win:
But we all saw the full breast few weeks back na

Nawa for you op
You mean this one?

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Destined2win: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Biggcake:

You mean this one?
Yes na. No need for cleavage
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Biggcake: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes na. No need for cleavage
How about these?

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by forreelinc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
This one still dey wear cloth after wetin e show us for haus
Hmm ok
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Destined2win: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Biggcake:

How about these?
The lady is a manipulator
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by airex(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Michellla:
Posing for 'em private jets owners
Now her oloshoism has been taken to the next level. Top guys dey for queue
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Cityguy: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Truth be told, many desire those things there but we also like to form grin
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by koko12(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
na push up bra joh>>>>>> tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Missonas(f): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2017
This Churchill of a philanthropist is such a confused giver his charity is for the poor and the rich alike more for the rich if you ask me. Talking about misplaced priority
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Culin(f): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Hustling don start be that o. Well she has a nice body.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by mikolo80: 3:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Elkay3:
Wow! She's beautiful! I said that because if you say otherwise, some may think you're a hater.

I... well, na d "Tokumbo" be dis?

Someone once said, "we are in a generation where people became famous for no real reason, for no raw talent, and for no just cause".
what makes you think talent is what made ppl famous in university place
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Davidbanky(m): 5:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Elkay3:
Wow! She's beautiful! I said that because if you say otherwise, some may think you're a hater.

Someone once said, "we are in a generation where people became famous for no real reason, for no raw talent, and for no just cause".

This is one of the reason the economy is in shambles ... nothing to give back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by phynofino: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2017
uck
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by otikpoko(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Elkay3:

I was thought that It is called "Status ConferAL theory"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Elkay3: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2017
otikpoko:

I was thought that It is called "Status ConferAL theory"

God bless you so much, I never knew there's a term for it. Thanks.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Elkay3: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2017
mikolo80:
what makes you think talent is what made ppl famous in university place

What made you "famous in university place"?
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
That's her selling point; asides the piercing what other talent has she?

None
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Codes151(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2017
This girl no fine me in any way ! She's just another wayward girl given fame!
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2017
beautiful232:
and this make news huh?
its bin a while dear
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by awololaa: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you want your market to be more mover?
Do you have any disease?
Do you want to be more famous?
Do you have a husband problem or wife problem?
Do you need total command at work?
Do you have problem at work ?
Are you fighting for any position
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Pro2makx(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:

If your baes chest is natural, there is no way it will be firmer than hers.
Another liar detected. SMH
Obviously u have never seen. My brother, there are firm chests, don't get it twisted. And please don't get me wrong, I am not saying chests don't fall naturally, I have seen a virgin with fallen chest, I guess because those tins are really so big and heavy thanks to gravity perhaps.
What I said bout bae is the truth, I can send u pics if u still doubt tongue grin
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Pro2makx:

Obviously u have never seen. My brother, there are firm chests, don't get it twisted. And please don't get me wrong, I am not saying chests don't fall naturally, I have seen a virgin with fallen chest, I guess because those tins are really so big and heavy thanks to gravity perhaps.
What I said bout bae is the truth, I can send u pics if u still doubt tongue grin
Mr man or whatever you call yourself, t boss's boobs are artificially enhanced meaning it has silicones ,there is no way in the world that something made up with soft muscles, veins and fluids can be firmer than something with a whole wrap of silicone. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Pro2makx(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:

Mr man or whatever you call yourself, t boss's boobs are artificially enhanced meaning it has silicones ,there is no way in the world that something made up with soft muscles, veins and fluids can be firmer than something with a whole wrap of silicone. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
I wonder what the embarrassment is. I believe u were there when tboss had the silicon fix cos me I have no idea bout that.
If u don't know, better just observe don't talk. It's ridiculous wen u believe all chest are fallen or must fall, especially wen it has not fed a child yet, there are even some lucky few who will still retain a little firmness even after feeding 3 or more children. All depends on the body. U even make me laugh. I still repeat, when u never see, u never see.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Pro2makx:

I wonder what the embarrassment is. I believe u were there when tboss had the silicon fix cos me I have no idea bout that.
If u don't know, better just observe don't talk. It's ridiculous wen u believe all chest are fallen or must fall, especially wen it has not fed a child yet, there are even some lucky few who will still retain a little firmness even after feeding 3 or more children. All depends on the body. U even make me laugh. I still repeat, when u never see, u never see.
Essh who is this?
That something is firmer doesn't mean the other is fallen.
Gosh! Where do I get such people.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by Pro2makx(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Threebear:

Essh who is this?
That something is firmer doesn't mean the other is fallen.
Gosh! Where do I get such people.
Open your eyes man. Things are happening around you.
If u r single u r safe and have hope u might Marry one of em firm natural tins, cos it's looking to me like u so much desire one. But if u r married, I take it that u have already destroyed your queens chest. u r out of the game. Stay faithful to ur spouse and only imagine firm natural chests always. Lil advice.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by mikolo80: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Elkay3:

What made you "famous in university place"?
me I'm not yet famous ''in the first place''.
but for those that are, it's just plain luck. from Mandela to bill gates, all luck.
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by beautiful232(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
holluphemydavid:
its bin a while dear
Yes dear, happy New year cheesy
Re: Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) by beautiful232(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Whao! Babe, u beautiful sha! Everything join, Ya name implies u.
tnx dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.