Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (27540 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by ijustdey: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Another apartment suspected to have hidden cash

Ernest Chinwo in Port Harcourt, Martins Ifijeh in Lagos and Victor Ogunje in Ado-Ekiti

EFCC Searches Osborne Towers

Meanwhile, the EFCC, THISDAY gathered, has obtained a warrant from a court to search all the apartments in Osborne Towers, where the N13.3 billion was discovered.

According to sources in the commission, the EFCC at the weekend wrote to all the occupants of the building notifying them that its operatives will carry out a search of all the apartments.

THISDAY learnt that the reason for the search arose from the suspicion that there might be more cash hidden in another apartment at Osborne Towers, other than Flat 7B.

A source revealed that the whistle blower who blew the lid on Apartment 7B, had also informed the commission that another apartment has cash stashed in it.

The whistle blower, the source said, is believed to be a young graduate who works in the building.

It was for this reason that the commission went to court to obtain a warrant to search all the apartments in the building.

THISDAY gathered that upon receiving the letter of the EFCC, several occupants of the building were very co-operative at the weekend and allowed the operatives to carry out a search of their flats.

According to the source, about 21 flats in the building had already been searched by Monday, including the penthouse and three flats belonging to the former National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/18/efcc-is-managing-controversy-over-n13-3bn-discovery-poorly-says-saraki/

Extracts from the original news: EFCC is Managing Controversy over N13.3bn Discovery Poorly, Says Saraki

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by INTROVERT(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by CplusJason: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mehn, that whistle blower don hammer big time. cool

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Mortiple(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
What was the outcome of the EFCC Search on the building last Saturday?

By the way, Nigerians are still anxious to know who owns the apartment where the money was discovered.

51 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by GodProtectIgbox(f): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin

abeg i need to join EFCC...... no i will join whistle blowers organization mbok wat is all this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Ehiscotch(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
But the first one was staged managed.
Or isn't it Amaechi's money again?
Maybe they stashed Amaechi's money in all the flats. EFCC ride on. Keep on exposing these idiots.
I heard it costs 250M to rent a flat there.
#Ourmumudondo.
Don't be pressured by the media, civil groups or any political party. Carry out your investigations duly & thoroughly.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lols, they go don move the money tey tey nah

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by ikp120(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
They don move all the money out already. Dead on arrival!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by IVORY2009(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin
close ya teeth adede!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by chiscodedon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm
Because say na politicians and big men live there na why una go seek for court warrant abi...if na my house now una go jump enter there anytime una like....God is watching u shaa.
If only them never commot the remaining monies

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by 989900: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
It was inevitable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by rozayx5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
in the end they loose in court

idiots with gullible followers

undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Babacele: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
989900:
It was inevitable.
I have been waiting for that move.....besides I'm still waiting for the cop killer in Rivers to go before the law court to pin the money stolen under the nose of their internationally acclaimed ineffectual Buffy on Amaechi.

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Normal thing naa,

let me use this opportunity to greet my boss and brother

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by KKKWHITE(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Big trouble for other looters
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Efcc wins on the pages of newspapers while they fail woefully in courts. The man claiming to abhor corruption is only fooling himself , is amaechi a saint....who funded APC Presidential campaign. Ibb, OBJ , atiku, danjuma....all billionaires . Nobody can eradicate corruption in Nigeria.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by ephi123(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Mortiple:
What was the outcome of the EFCC Search on the building last Saturday?

By the way, Nigerians are still anxious to know who owns the apartment where the money was discovered.

Good question. We are still waiting.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Ekakamba: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
After dem don shift the money for 7A?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by kings09(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
And the media charade goes on. No1 is bn sent to jail for the initial discovery.

And I need to ask a question, is it dat I can't keep money in my house again if I choose to? Abi na by force to keep am for bank?

All dis anti-graft thingy is just for show to continue to deceive buhari's followers.

#MediaCharade

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by soberdrunk(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Me Soberdrunk!!! I will have $48million dollars and EFCC think they will find it? Even if they partner with ICPC, FRSC, NSCDC, and all the other "Cs" in Nigeria, they cannot find 1 dollar...... angry

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by haykinzz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why EFFC mumu like this, after recorvering over 13bills only a fool will still keep his looted money in that same building

Meanwhile the whistle blower life is at stake now, i hope he gets maximum protection till he grow old and eventually die

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by mckazzy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
The most lucrative business as of today in Nigeria is Whistleblower.

Have u gotten ur whistle to blow?? If u haven't kindly get one asap

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by KKKWHITE(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
There is enough space in my flat in case the looters are looking for where to hide more cash

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by Copperfield(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
I have to go and keep vigil in that area with my whistle... . Sorry Trumpet

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by oshe11: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
UNA NEVER TELL US WHO GET THE FIRST ONE UNA DEY FIND ANODA ONE BA?

CORNTEAKNEW..........

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by datola: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Those unidentifiable flats: Flats 'dash' 'dash'.

They would have moved the cash since now except EFCC (not NIA o) has been keeping watch since after the first discovery.

Nigeria is full of drama.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Babacele:
I have been waiting for that move.....besides I'm still waiting for the cop killer in Rivers to go before the law court to pin the money stolen under the nose of their internationally acclaimed ineffectual Buffy on Amaechi.
The way una dey defend Apc politicians sef,wanting Nigerians to believe only pdp politicians are corrupt,very funny

13 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by DickDastardly(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin
Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Why will they say the whistle blower is a young graduate and works in the building. Too much info about the person has been disclosed which will obviously discourage other people from doing it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers by brainpulse: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good one. This is how investigation is done in advance countries. EFCC should be allowed to do thorough investigation and not to be compelled by distractors that are only jealous their Lord goatluck may be indicted in the corruption scam.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari / Peter Obi Speaks On PDP-APC Clash At Dei-Dei Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.