Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:18 PM

Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) (21799 Views)

Motorcyclist Died In Fatal Accident Few Weeks After His Weeding In Ondo(graphic) / Motor Accident At Yaba Road, Ondo Town (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Passengers Die In A Fatal Accident In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by Esepayne(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Even if the okada man never die, na this your grammar go kill am finally.
Oxford dictionary, thank you
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by temitope277(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
please when? Cos i just dey leave dat place and i don't see anything lyk dat
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by RobbStark(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dammytrager:
The way people are dying in this country pass game of thrones. cry

May God preserve the life of those of us still alive

RIP

The number of persons that have died this year alone has passed those that died in the battle of the bastards and the red wedding.

May God grant the family the strength to bear the loss. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

See how our young souls are wasted

They said we are the leaders of tomorrow but not in Nigeria

See how other youths on that picture is looking helpless and useless

A Nation filled with all the greatest minds and brains but see how we are

A Nation filled with almost all the natural resources found in the whole world

A Nation that keep on producing top 8 ivy leagues students but see were we are

For every government official past and present that is indirectly and directly involved in taking us into this downwards part will never see peace and there generation will never see peace "Amen"

RIP to the dead and my God give there family member the strength to bear the lose
it happens even in developed countries
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

At infancy, your parents should have exchanged you for a handfan. A least, they'll use it to blow the evil wind that produced you away.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by temitope277(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
it's not ita-oloro rather, it is ita-olorun
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by bellair: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
crackerspub:

See how our young souls are wasted

They said we are the leaders of tomorrow but not in Nigeria

See how other youths on that picture is looking helpless and useless

A Nation filled with all the greatest minds and brains but see how we are

A Nation filled with almost all the natural resources found in the whole world

A Nation that keep on producing top 8 ivy leagues students but see were we are

For every government official past and present that is indirectly and directly involved in taking us into this downwards part will never see peace and there generation will never see peace "Amen"

RIP to the dead and my God give there family member the strength to bear the lose

My dear. Okada men drive like dare devils. They need to be eradicated. I dont blame the guy for hit and run cos the police is nothing to go by.
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2017
izzou:
angry

This is exactly my problem with this country.

Instead of trying to take him to the hospital, they all stood and started gisting

There could be a chance that he could survive.

Very sad indeed. I doubt if anyone even did first aid. shocked
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:56am On Apr 19, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/18/hit-and-run-driver-kills-okadaman-at-ita-oloro-idanre-akure-road-ondo-state/

As shared by Banke,

The accident took place at Ita-Oloro along the Idanre-Akure road in Ondo State. A hit-and-run driver rammed into the motor-cyclist, killing him, without stopping. May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

. Graphic!
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by aleysonblack: 7:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Ita-olorun nt oloro ..... RIP
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by awololaa: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA Awolola Adetunbi TRADITIONAL HERBALIST. FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPY..WHY HIDE YOUR PROBLEM CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM (09090908584...+2349090908584)..THIS IS REAL TRY MY FATHER YOU WE THAT IS REAL 09090908584...+2349090908584. baba Awolola Adetunbi is here to help people about my grandfathers work what do you really need?
(1)You want to be rich.
(2) if you need (oshole market)
(3) if You need (oshole yahoo)
(4) if you need (aijo owo)
(5) if you have rich before that you didn't have money again
(6) if you are looking for star
(7) if you (ogun ibon)
(cool If you want a child.
(9) if you have promise an fail
(10) if you always have bad dreams.
(11) You want to be promoted in your office.
(12) You want women/men to run after you.
(13) desire due to low reaction.
(17) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows.
(18) if your work refuse to pay your salary, people owing you?.
(19) solve a land issue and get it back.
(20) Let people obey my words and do my wish.
(21) Do you have a low sperm count.
(22) yahoo that want to do spiritual.
(23) people that need fast money.
(24) If you are pastor that looking for star.
(25) If you are doctor that looking for oshole aworo
(26) IF YOU ARE THIEF THAT YOU NEED SPIRITUAL POWER
(27) IF YOU ARE GIRL THAT YOU DOING ROSY LEAVE
(28) If you are Political that you need power that you we use to enter.
A LOT of people have been successful working from this man. Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember, you've to give it a try before judging. Give a chance and see where it goes.Well this is the unique opportunity for you to talk to us on Dis number (09090908584...+2349090908584) now, try you we see that is good.
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by mcmorgan(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) by mcmorgan(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2017
u lack sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overtaking Rules According To Nigeria Highway Code / Man kills 4 schoolchildren In Anambra while using phone While Driving / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.