Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses (29155 Views)

New Free Wifi In Lagos / Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Launches Free Wifi In Lagos (see Full List Of Coverage Area / Facebook Wi-fi Let's You Find Free Public Wi-fi Hotspot Near You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by mytym(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
Lagos state has left the other parts of Nigeria alone. How I wish we Igbos can be as creative and innovative as the Yorubas, but it is impossible. The Yorubas are a thousand years civilsation ahead of we Igbos. I broke into hot tears when I travelled home to Igboland last year. Igboland is still backward, primitive and underdeveloped. We Igbos are really suffering in Igboland

This is not completely wrong but some Yorubas are suffering in Yorubaland too...

InyinyaAgbaOku I believe you can read the bolded and realise what "forward thinking" means... It's natural with Yorubas, always thinking ahead. It doesn't mean we don't have our flaws, we do, every one has one flaw or the other.

Please react accordingly if you want a reply.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by caywhy: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
users, beware of hackers. coz through such, all the datas on your phone are not safe.

1 Like

Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by GetUmad: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
dealbest:
And here in Korea this is subway WiFi which can get up to 100mb/s when in full gear
South or North? If latter pls move now cos Armageddon is imminent.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by teemswest(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Red bus next
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by Lokoyen(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Xano:

You are aware VPN is not full-proof

It is when it's static or dedicated. Not all these free andriod vpn used for cheats
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by goldedprince: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
ok na, you go see as guy men go sleep for brt now lol grin
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by Aragon: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
LONDON shey una dey See Ambode work? Cos no Wi-Fi for all these Red Buses wey I dey enter since oh! Meanwhile back home in HOLLAND our Buses have free WiFi. Godbless Ambode. Godbless Nigeria
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by chiraqDemon(m): 12:35am On Apr 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some bad sharp guys go just spend one full day inside BRT bus download overdose of videos from Xvideos angry
grin grin
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2017
gretblue:

Hey! I disagree with your submission. The BRT has been very effective. With the Ac pumping 24hrs a day, it goes with TV and these have never failed over 2 years now when Ambo introduced the new BRT buses. When we want to criticize, we should criticize constructively.
Well, I'd say, if the constumers (Lagosians) prefer WIFI over an efficient and safe transit system, then give it to them. Afterall LAMATA is just a government agency that was created to serve lagosians. However, I wonder how much browsing you do on the bus when you're rushing to go to work and time is the most important factor which the buses are still very lacking in.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by safetyInspector(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Likes of you are very pathetic. You travelled to Igbo land last year and found it undeveloped, so who to you expect to develop it for you when you have only been there last year from God knows when. If indeed you are an Igbo man, probably might have your business in the West and also a Landlord yet you expect the Igbo land to mysteriously turn to Lagos without your input.
ChetaNwaeze:
Lagos state has left the other parts of Nigeria alone. How I wish we Igbos can be as creative and innovative as the Yorubas, but it is impossible. The Yorubas are a thousand years civilsation ahead of we Igbos. I broke into hot tears when I travelled home to Igboland last year. Igboland is still backward, primitive and underdeveloped. We Igbos are really suffering in Igboland
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by harffie(m): 4:59am On Apr 19, 2017
alienvirus:
I was in a blue BRT bus this evening and i saw free wifi access. I decided to log in. I followed the wizard to log in via my Facebook account. Viola! I started browsing. I wad curious to check the speed as pages opened very fast.

See pics for speed and Hotspot name. Thanks to Lagos State Government.

Not only AC i did enjoy but the free public wifi.

Seun lalasticlala. Come browse freely o
It's not done by Lagos State Government bro, na one new transport company dey manage those blue BRT buses, I have heard their Boss speak one time like that on air....that very soon sef they would improve the water transport system and all...you can google the name of the transport coy tho, can't rem....
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2017
I can't use public wifi. But Lagos State is the best state.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by nwosu35: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by KBdownloads(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2017
anybody who believes this is a retard
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by amirez(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Well deserving commendation to the management of the BRT buses and also to the Lagos sate government. But the question is, how long will you stay on the bus and considering the bad roads on some of the routes you will hardly browse comfortably.

In between, Check my signature if you need a quick loan.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by iceybux(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
fat lie... dont blive everything u see here...
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2017
mytym:

This is not completely wrong but some Yorubas are suffering in Yorubaland too...

InyinyaAgbaOku I believe you can read the bolded and realise what "forward thinking" means... It's natural with Yorubas, always thinking ahead. It doesn't mean we don't have our flaws, we do, every one has one flaw or the other.

Please react accordingly if you want a reply.

If you are indeed forward thinking, you should have known the Id.iot you replied is a Yoruba masquarading as Ugbo with that name.
Who cares what your dumb asses say?
Oyo, osun, Ondo, Ekiti and many parts of Lagos are eyesore. Don't compare Igboland to the depravity called Yoruba land again
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by ifyain: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
A free WIFI is the infrastructure that Lagos desperately needed to uplift the suffering masses?
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by awololaa: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2017
BABA.Awolola Adetunbi. Native Doctor 09090908584...+2349090908584 is greeting all is numerous customers and all your problems that have gone with the past year will not come back to your life again and all your dream shall come true.And further appreciates all his customers who are wishing him happy birthday and pray that all your solved problems shall never rise again.. The chief herbalist of ijebu general, what do you really need?
Do you want your market to be more mover?
Do you have any disease?
Do you want to be more famous?
Do you have a husband problem or wife problem?
Do you need total command at work?
Do you have problem at work ?
Are you fighting for any position
Do you have any case to win? in any problem you have,just come to BABA.Awolola Adetunbi,ogun state and your problem shall be solved...Has your lover abandoned you for other ladies after he has promised to marry you? Have the evil spirits blocked your marriage from having the fruits of the womb? Call dis number if you have any spiritual problem 09090908584...+2349090908584
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by mynairalanddoma(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2017
blaise00700:
Don't use public wifi, you will be hacked!!!

Hacked through WiFi?
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by okoliexpress: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
my brother please speak for yourself and by your comment i doubt you are igbo.... and FYI there is nothing like igboland, pls be specific about the state you visited coming here to spew trash angry angry angry angry angry
ChetaNwaeze:
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by mytym(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

If you are indeed forward thinking, you should have known the Id.iot you replied is a Yoruba masquarading as Ugbo with that name.
Who cares what your dumb asses say?
Oyo, osun, Ondo, Ekiti and many parts of Lagos are eyesore. Don't compare Igboland to the depravity called Yoruba land again

The fact that his opinion is diametrically opposed to your judgement now makes him an imposter. Isn't it?

A closed mind is worse than a blind eye.
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
mytym:

The fact that his opinion is diametrically opposed to your judgement now makes him an imposter. Isn't it?

A closed mind is worse than a blind eye.

The person you quoted is a renowned yoruba moniker using igbo name. That's what I wanted to say to you
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by emasj(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mrvirgin:
When will they bring this to Abuja?
are there still brt buses in Abuja?
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by Mrvirgin(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
emasj:
are there still brt buses in Abuja?

Yeah
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by IMABEN(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
paradigmshift:
I download free of charge so I don't give an f..still in love with Kendrick Lamar album damn. on repeat

Can u share please...
Will be waiting
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by paradigmshift(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
IMABEN:

Can u share please...
Will be waiting

download stark VPN n blaze on
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by IMABEN(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
paradigmshift:

download stark VPN n blaze on
Like seriously... I be novice
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by UncutSk(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Some bad sharp guys go just spend one full day inside BRT bus download overdose of videos from Xvideos angry
free me!!! angry angry grin
Re: Free Public Wifi In BRT Buses by UncutSk(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
blaise00700:
Don't use public wifi, you will be hacked!!!
Wetin I get you wan hack grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages / Upload Camera Phone Snaps Here! / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.