Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) (75654 Views)

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by temitope277(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
titopius:
. Mind ur words young man don't bring curse upon urself calling de holysee names is a sin be warned
how do you know is holy?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Sikariyelwa: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
And the Christians in the North are copying muslims that alcohol is sinful. See see pope dey chak hot drink allias dry ji
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by 9tailskid: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I remember Nnamdi Kanu once told we Igbos that Roman Catholicism is a foreign and idolatrous religion. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us that when we eventually get Biafra, christianity will be abolished in Igboland. Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god we Igbos will worship.
I am just happy that Prophet Kanu's words as regards the restoration of Biafra is finally being fufilled. We Igbos are going back to Biafra. All Igbos must be chased back to Igboland.

Biko, how is it doing you?
Ndi bee gi amakwa na ara apugo gi?
Werin join this thing with Biafra eh?
You registered this account on.Jan 15 and already u have joined dem dem ba? Onye ara ka kwa gi mma

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by regma: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
The only person to be looking unto is Jesus Christ not human being or Pope or Pastor, Rev. etc
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by brookz: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thou shall Taste it, Bt nt get HIGH.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by lilyheaven: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Galacious1:
na Nigerian christians dey carry religion for brain
Na them sin pass
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Looks like we're going to have more drunkards in the Catholic Church, following this unfortunate action.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by posh95(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
An2elect2:
yuck
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Pope of hell
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by posh95(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
careytommy7:
The present pope is an error
Retard

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
its not achoholic
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by slavemerchant: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I remember Nnamdi Kanu once told we Igbos that Roman Catholicism is a foreign and idolatrous religion. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us that when we eventually get Biafra, christianity will be abolished in Igboland. Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god we Igbos will worship.
I am just happy that Prophet Kanu's words as regards the restoration of Biafra is finally being fufilled. We Igbos are going back to Biafra. All Igbos must be chased back to Igboland.

Dey use your drug na

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
unclezuma:
Ma nigga, after Bishop this and bishop that will come and say beer is evil...Sango and Amadi-Oha must surely be holding a meeting on somebody's behalf.
My brother,because he is taking it does nnt mean it is right and becausd other preachers condemn it doesnt mean it is wrong..on judgement day nothing like "shebh pope did it" or "shebi pastor segun said it"...i personally believe it is wrong
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Good for him that he resigned. He may have ended up like The Smiling Pope, John Paul I, who was sent to the Great Beyond in the 1970s after only 33 days in office. It was believed he intended to clean up Vatican Finances.

https://www.historicmysteries.com/death-pope-john-paul/
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by gidjah(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
despite that he is drinking alcohol, doesn't yet , make it right in Gods presence. that he (d pope) is doing it, doesn't make it any good.abeg make una let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Beer
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
kurzm:
Nobody seems to see a thing wrong with d pope gulping bear, world is really crazy, why then do y'all blame other pastors for adultry, DAT should be cool too na. Alryt, gay is good, says d pope. Zombie people.
just take a look at ur self...so d marriage ceremony Jesus Christ attented in Canaan., it was water d guest drank all through abi.? tell me if Jesus Christ and His disciples didn't drink wine....Did king David drink wine or not.? was David a king at d same time a prophet.? please I'm waiting for answers to dese questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by 2bam: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
. continue to dream. what your father could not achieved.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
What next? Pope drinking whiskey?
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by str8talk1: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Who say Catholics are true christians in the first instance. They merely practice religion.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
share the gala share the booze
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Captain783598(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
wish u 10yrars more

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
See the former pope respecting his own TRADITION but my fellow christain brothers extremist here will call their own tradition "EVIL" & "SATANIC" cos their Pastor brainwashwer said so.

Watch how they will come here and start saying drinking is a sin as if they wrote the bible.
Nigerians too like to carry religion for head,dem sabi d religion pass d people wey introduce am to them sef...

Lol...hahaha. ..abi o
They 'll soon fill up this thread
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
str8talk1:
Who say Catholics are true christians in the first instance. They merely practice religion.

so u are d one dat is a true christian abi...? this was how Pharasis felt dey were d one doing d right thing until Jesus Christ exposed them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by hope4life: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
unclezuma:
Ma nigga, after Bishop this and bishop that will come and say beer is evil...Sango and Amadi-Oha must surely be holding a meeting on somebody's behalf.
Even if an angel goes contrary to God's command, God will.nor shift His ground. Everyone shall stand before the Judgement throne of God and give account. II Cor. 5:10

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
kurzm:
Nobody seems to see a thing wrong with d pope gulping bear, world is really crazy, why then do y'all blame other pastors for adultry, DAT should be cool too na. Alryt, gay is good, says d pope. Zombie people.
What do you say about Jesus converting water into wine, or taking wine, which, by definition, is alcoholic?
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by kristian98(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
careytommy7:
The present pope is an error
is your life any better than his Besides who made you a judge?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by megafone: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
I no fit stout o...
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Actually, there is nothing bad in taking beer. It is excess of it that is wrong just as excess of food is equally wrong. Someone who takes alcohol [/color]in excess[color=#990000]is called a drunkard just as someone who eats in excess is called a glutton.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by exclusive1758(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
So we are celebrating birthday the same day to God be the glory .his my birthday mate
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Happy birthday to him.
He probably wouldn't have lived this long if he hadn't retired.
Work related stress and old age don't mix.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
smiley Drinking beer has never been a sin. Pentecostal Christians just decided to make it a sin on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.