Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) (75629 Views)

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by exclusive1758(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
But i don't take alcohol, God i thank you for the gift of life i wish my self long life and prosperity many more years.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=Fourwinds post=55691001]so u are d one dst is a true chridtian abi...? this was how Pharasis felt dey were d one doing d right thing until Jesus Christ exposed them[/quotel]lol.Uppercut
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Happy birthday to him.
He probably wouldn't have lived this long if he hadn't retired.
Work related stress and old age don't mix.
Tell Buhari oo grin
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
It's not true
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by vicben27(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I remember Nnamdi Kanu once told we Igbos that Roman Catholicism is a foreign and idolatrous religion. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us that when we eventually get Biafra, christianity will be abolished in Igboland. Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god we Igbos will worship.
I am just happy that Prophet Kanu's words as regards the restoration of Biafra is finally being fufilled. We Igbos are going back to Biafra. All Igbos must be chased back to Igboland.
Eeeyah make u dy decieve urself.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
I said it this dude is the false prophet

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
unclezuma:
Ma nigga, after Bishop this and bishop that will come and say beer is evil...Sango and Amadi-Oha must surely be holding a meeting on somebody's behalf.
hope when the Vatican is accused of child molestation tomorrow, you won't want anyone to condemn such act?
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
An2elect2:
yuck

mod: Jesus didn't need physical protection, but "his earth representative" is using a bullet proof car. LOL
you are lame in thinking. The protection is for a lot of reasons. What of Mob attack...
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I remember Nnamdi Kanu once told we Igbos that Roman Catholicism is a foreign and idolatrous religion. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu told us that when we eventually get Biafra, christianity will be abolished in Igboland. Chukwu Okike Abiama will be the god we Igbos will worship.
I am just happy that Prophet Kanu's words as regards the restoration of Biafra is finally being fufilled. We Igbos are going back to Biafra. All Igbos must be chased back to Igboland.
After all you said, which message have you passed? isorite! if you like Serve Spoon all in the name of Biafra, that's your own personal problem, but I seem not to know why the Pope's drinking beer is hurting you...
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
some sanctimonious hypocritical so called christians and their crooked pastors will say, oh! don't drink beer it's a sin you will go to hell bla bla bla! here is a pope enjoying a mug of beer, tirigbosaa!! for this pope grin
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
and the one u r practising is what exactly? people just like to type because God gave them hands
ChetaNwaeze:
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin Sail on pope#YOLO
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
hope when someones brain reboots they will come to their senses. getting drunk is a sin...am sure he knows his limits even at his age
BALLOSKI:
hope when the Vatican is accused of child molestation tomorrow, you won't want anyone to condemn such act?
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
ELgordo:
I said it this dude is the false prophet
*Yawns* This is why I hate some religious folks,assumption is the mother of all fuckery,always investigate before you speculate.You are sounding as if you are holier...no body holy pass o
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by komodapson(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Beer and Germany are like 5 & 6
Jabioro:
Jabioro:
but i learnt them beer no dey too shack....with lesser %s of alc compared to naija..na true?
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Igboesika: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
careytommy7:
The present pope is an error
You need to ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Galacious1:
na Nigerian christians dey carry religion for brain
Jesus Christ first miracle at the wedding at cana(Galilee) was turning water into wine.Drinking is not a sin,just know your limit and drink responsibly because too much of everything is bad.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
kinesis:
and the one u r practising is what exactly? people just like to type because God gave them hands

Help me ask am oooo
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by 2shur: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Na normal thing for Catholics nw.
Wen dia parish priest dey smoke cold london with cold goldberg for harvest thanksgiving and bazar.
Catholic na church.imagine say t.b joshua dey deink beer dey smoke 4 inside church.
Ppl 4neva poof comot

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
careytommy7:
The present pope is an error
please explain
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by valx2: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
For this, I'm gonna take two bottles of life beer on behalf of the Pope emeritus.
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
2shur:
Na normal thing for Catholics nw.
Wen dia parish priest dey smoke cold london with cold goldberg for harvest thanksgiving and bazar.
Catholic na church.imagine say t.b joshua dey deink beer dey smoke 4 inside church.
Ppl 4neva poof comot

Which kind lie be this one again? Priest smoke inside church during church harvest.! Baba if you wan criticize Catholic Church do Am with sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by goodnews777: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Enemies of the cross.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:

Please can you explain to me what Chukwu Okike Abiama means
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by str8talk1: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fourwinds:
so u are d one dst is a true chridtian abi...? this was how Pharasis felt dey were d one doing d right thing until Jesus Christ exposed them

Mo yímù síè (Yoruba).
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
An2elect2:
yuck

mod: Jesus didn't need physical protection, but "his earth representative" is using a bullet proof car. LOL
So dat u can kidnap dem and ask for ransom kidnapper spotted seun take note
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
That's a chilled apple juice and not a beer, abeg Papa cary go nothing do you no mind dem grin
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
gypsey:
some sanctimonious hypocritical so called christians and their crooked pastors will say, oh! don't drink beer it's a sin you will go to hell bla bla bla! here is a pope enjoying a mug of beer, tirigbosaa!! for this pope grin
Deuteronomy 14:26, there is nothing wrong with drinking
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Galacious1:
na Nigerian christians dey carry religion for brain

hahahahahahah..ah tell u bro
some idiot Daddy O go come and condem him and his Beer.
Am a member of #freethesheeple
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by Brizzy13(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
temitope277:
end time pope
Ur father end time
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Did you taste it before finalising it to be beer?..
Even if he does, should we fry beans? He's not God. God through Jesus Christ out lord and Savior is our yardstick...
Ewwww.
SMH
Re: Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) by otemanuduno: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
ifenes:
Where is Kumuyi?
Sure baba kumuyi dey sip him own for corner. You know that guy is always a pretender cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.