Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 AM

10 Unilag Girls Dead? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Unilag Girls Dead? (23475 Views)

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Maneater1(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2007
i raed in city people sometime last yr that 10 unilag girls went to a guys house at parkview estate ikoyi for a party (RUNZ) while at the house the guy locked all the doors and he and hios friends used the girls for an occultic act. he and his other cult friends apparently had wounds covered by clothing that they forced these girls to lick.(GROUSSSE) lipsrsealed the girls had no choice as they were trapped and were forced to lick thesse wounds lipsrsealed.

later on the girls began to die one after the other but not before the last to confessed. at first i thot nothing of it and thot it was all fake gist until recently a friend of mine brought up the topic and said obituaries were posted at unilag. so please i am looking for more info on this gist and if anyone knows any of the girls that were said to have died. cry
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Ndipe(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2007
Don't know anything about it but when I was in college in Naija, one campus publication peddled this story that my female school mate who had gone out with an unknown gentleman, had almost fallen prey to his occultic plans. She either may have bolted, or pleaded her way out of the house. It probably did not serve as a warning to some girls, since cavalcade of cars were still seen at the girls hostel.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by ruescho(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2007
True or not, bad enough one cannot exclude the possibility of this to happen.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by agnesoseka: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2007
nothin is impossible in nig
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by kateflow(f): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2007
hmmm wonder shall never end
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by hooplarr(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
Well, the question that comes to mind reading about the 10 Unilag girls is that what has the Police Authorities done about apprehending the perpetrators of this crime?

We all can't just go about life gung ho and thinking to ourselves that things will change overnight.

Drastic actions in curtailing the overzealousness and naivete of our young girls in tertiary institution.

The excess of these people who delight in snuffing lifes out of hapless and innocent kids too should be checked.

It could happen to any one of us.

So, let's do the right thing and have our authorities plus our collective instincts for security peaked.

Thank You.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2007
I know one of the girls in this said rituals, met her the day before she died (apparently of diahorrea).

3 months later, her friend dies and confesses to the story of the party and lickin of wounds, that was when the death now made some sense.
because she was fine for the entire day, ate lunch and started puking, then died within fifteen minutes. she lived on Odo street Obalende.

It does happen everyday to unfortunate, money and fun-hungry girls
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Ahmadtjk(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
Thats your problems stinking infidels, God will continiou punishing in different ways,
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
cheii, nawa o embarassed
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by CARUSO(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
chai!!

OTOKOTO

wetin man no go hear from Naija?

WAMBOTO!!! embarassed
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by princekay1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
!
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by revenge(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2008
cry kiss undecided

na person tel dem make dem dey party or make dem dey read their books,
serves dem right
[b][/b]
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Novacaine(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2008
Thats what those trifiling hoes get for being greedy leaving their boyfriends to chill with some dude just because of money and you would think these girls would learn undecided
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by lucabrasi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2008
honestly its so bad now that once they even know that u r from uk or america u ll see girls throwing themselves at you in lagos, they dont know if u have money or not or if u have an std or not,i v shared this story in another thread but last time i was in nigeria a friend of mine came to check me with 5 girls who i guess are friends of his,took them to dis bar i normally chill out at and when they were ready to go 2 of them boldly steps to me and asks me if i wanted any one of them to stay with me or both of them till tmorro, i was so shocked that i was tongue tied before i could reply no,the government or private individuals should set up a charity or smthing to address it
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by norsman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
this no news in lagos , they cal it PAROLE! serve them right, come to think of it this ar same girls we unknowingly go out of our way to please in the name of relationship!
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by SeXyBoNE: 11:30pm On May 25, 2009
NA WA OHH
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by biola44: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2009
wetin i don read 4 dis NL is enuf 4 a lifetym! grin
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by rasputinn(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
lucabrasi:

2 of them boldly steps to me and asks me if i wanted any one of them to stay with me or both of them till tmorro, i was so shocked that i was tongue tied before i could reply no,,,,,,,,

Before you could reply no,your legs replied YES abi grin grin,bad bwai

1 Like

Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by george1504: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
sorry 4 dem, better luck next tym.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by damola1: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2009
I am not sure, but I doubt if the police is doing anything about this.

For me, I do not see a big deal in girls going to parties, but the question is, what's the authorities doing about it,

Is the police doing anything?

This is occultic, what are the religious bodies, like churches and mosques doing about it?

This is very very bad, occultism has kinda of like reduced, at least the stories, but these people that do all these things still leave among us, is anyone doing anything about it at all?
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by prinzx(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] This whole thing is insane. anyway, serves them right. sad
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
chidren lising to your parents
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Emmacarnegie(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2010
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END BIG LESSON 4 OUR GIRLS
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by Pompeey: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2010
Na wa, may d lord dey guide dis our girls oo.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by tpiah: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2010
i'm sure michelin cant be involved in licking the wounds on a cultist's legs, though it does seem like the type of thing she'd enjoy doing.

she likes it freaky, and a look at her wowo profile pics will get many cultists salivating, i'm sure.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by bmwlondon: 5:23am On Jun 21, 2010
ritual men
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by flasha(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2010
no new news
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by anitabest(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
oooo sorry 4 them, but no news yet.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by zealot4me(f): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2010
Quite disgusting i did rather die
but hope the last gal survived it?
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by bilqisss: 12:22pm On May 05, 2011
Heard dat gist too. It's rili annoyn. Am a LAG alumni n av seen ow dese tngs go. I rememba ow sum girls wld react wen dey got invites. U wld tnk dey won a million dollars. I wonder why d so calld 'runs girls' r yet to learn lessons frm all dese stories. Dem no dey watch home video?! angry
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by anointedf(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
Learn which lesson, go to UNILAG or any other school and see for yourself.
Re: 10 Unilag Girls Dead? by kenits(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2011
abeg make una no disturb my ears with gist abt some loosed girls wey die,

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Youth Arrested For Attempt To Snatch Ballot Box In Abia (photos) / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring / Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.