Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 (56559 Views)

Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Reference(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2017
Ore000:
but guys, what happened to atletico this season, no liga, no copa del rey and certainly no champions leagud

They are a tired team. The training, the tactics are not sustainable. High counter pressing tactics like that he Simeone and Jurgen Klopp play are mentally and physically tasking and when teams run out of gas the results quickly fall away. What is happening to his team is a mirror image of what happened to Dortmund in the twilight days of Klopp and what almost happened to Liverpool just after Christmas. Atletico is burnt out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Seanjay(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
A new record has been set. Cristiano Ronaldo is the first ever player to score 50 goals in the knock out stages of the Champions League.

One Word... RESPECT! cool

MY FRIEND HOW FAR.... WE TRASHED THEM AS USUAL, SHEY NA YOU DO THIS THREAD I NO QUICKLY SEE ME I WONT DON COME COMMENTS SINCE, WE ARE WINNING THIS BACK TO BACK, WE ARE THE BRAZIL OF CLUB FOOTBALL....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Bahddo(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2017
It's official, Atletico definitely has inferiority complex when they face Real, same way Real usually fumble against Barca in the last decade (only getting a bit more confident thanks to recent UCL exploits).

Simeone tried though, he's just very unlucky to crash out to Real all the time. I hope that guy eventually wins a champions league trophy.

I liked Ronaldo's 3rd goal. At least he gets involved in the creation of a chance he converts, instead of just waiting to tap in a pass.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Claroo(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The Law, where you go hide
I still dey where u put me sir
Up real cheesy
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
Seanjay:

THAT IS A TWO LEGGED MATCH AND THIS ONE CASE IS DIFFERENT.... IT THE FINALS JUVENTUS HAS NEVER DEFEAT MADRID BEFORE IN THE UCL FINAL CHECK THE STATS

Things cannot stay the same way for long. There will be a change.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by MikeB3(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2017
Barca fans will be like! Haaaaa! Mogbe this Ronaldo again! Mchteew!!! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by pussyassnigga: 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
optional1:
lemme sit here and watch what this CR7 and his teammate will play...

I sit with #AMD
u see how d madrid trash Ds pussys ....
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by eternalcity(m): 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
Lilaex:
Oga goan check ur record book he has. The first player to score in six consecutive el clasicos even ur demi god messi Neva doam grin
what are you saying? Messi has scored more classic goals than Ronaldo. And his performance is always noticeable even when Barcelona loses. Unlike Christiano who can go hiding in such a big game. grin

No doubt. Christy is an enigma and I am a huge fan of his; even more than that of Messi. But truth be told, Messi has shown beyond doubt that at the classic level, he is the king.

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
eternalcity:
what are you saying? Messi has scored more classic goals than Ronaldo. And his performance is always noticeable even when Barcelona loses. Unlike Christiano who can go hiding in such a big game. grin

No doubt. Christy is an enigma and I am a huge fan of his; even more than that of Messi. But truth be told, Messi has shown beyond doubt that at the classic level, he is the king.

Yes. Messi is king at classico level. While Ronaldo is king at the whole world level !
U gerrit ? wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Jammiiee(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
U don see wetin cr7 and his mate did? tongue
optional1:
lemme sit here and watch what this CR7 and his teammate will play...

I sit with #AMD
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by MikeB3(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
Bahddo:
It's official, Atletico definitely has inferiority complex when they face Real, same way Real usually fumble against Barca in the last decade (only getting a bit more confident thanks to recent UCL exploits).

Simeone tried though, he's just very unlucky to crash out to Real all the time. I hope that guy eventually wins a champions league trophy.

I liked Ronaldo's 3rd goal. At least he gets involved in the creation of a chance he converts, instead of just waiting to tap in a pass.

Gerrarahea mehn haterz! Your analysis is awkward and did I hear you say Ronaldo waits for pass?!

Go check his stats this season in respect to all round play and come back to delete your biased and nepotistic analysis!

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by cameeeeel(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Individually, Messi has done better than him in champions league, la Liga and copa del rey.

Messi - 48
CR7 - 36
Ronaldo also did better Messi individually in 2014/2015 season scoring 48 LA Liga goals, 10 Champions League goals and 3 Copa Del Rey... 61 Goals total... Messi didn't even close to 40 goals dat season... but yet, Messi won Balloon d Or simply because he won Uefa Champions League dat season.... wait for Ronaldo to win Champions League dis season and see who takes Balloon d Or home.

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You go see nah... Quote me when the match ends cheesy

How market? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by MikeB3(m): 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
eternalcity:

Read your comment again and cover your face! If truly you are a big fan of the Portuguese you won't type this nonsensical thing... Na only clasico be big match, even far back 9 to 10 years ago while at Man United he decides games for the Red Devils!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On May 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

How market? grin grin grin
Baba the thing just happen like that ni
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by LesbianBoy(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba the thing just happen like that ni

Next time you barca fans should not underrate real madrid especially ororo again because....

He is GREATER than messi, suarez and neymar combined! angry

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Seanjay(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2017
foladj:

Things cannot stay the same way for long. There will be a change.

Okay Then Lets Wait And See, But Real Madrid Remain The Favorite
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2017
kento619:

Madrid last two meetings against ATM, Ronaldo 6goals
Actually it is 7 goals in his last 3 games against atm
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Koolking(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2017
foladj:

What shall it profit a team to qualify for final and lose to juventus. Them go cry pepper grin grin

I bet, Monaco would make a more formidable opponent than Juventus. Juventus have the fence, Monaco have the field and the attack, all the same Real Madrid will burn to the ground whoever stands between them and the Ucl trophy. They are RED hot.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by seyema(m): 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
Not against Malmo or Legia Warsaw or Shakhtar Donetsk – but against Bayern and Atletico. It was Ronaldo’s second hat-trick against Diego Simeone’s team this season.
Don’t doubt him. Don’t ever doubt him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Rexnegro(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
heskeyw:
Real Madrid's last eight Champions League goals:
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Asensio
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Machine.
but in greatest rivalry in match el clasico he was found wanting....hahahahahahah lwkmdh
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Bahddo(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
MikeB3:

Gerrarahea mehn haterz! Your analysis is awkward and did I hear you say Ronaldo waits for pass?!

Go check his stats this season in respect to all round play and come back to delete your biased and nepotistic analysis!
eeewww... You sound like a teenage girl defending some dude she's crushing on. No real substance to your objection, just an overflow of emotions.

yes Ronaldo has played like a box striker all season, and yes he waits for passes so he can take another shot or crosses so he can head it in. He's mostly invisible in games, until he pops up at the end of a pass and scores. That's his style now and it works for him. I wonder why you are upset.
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
aluko360:

Messi na one man squad abi?
Where was he when Barca played juve?
Your messi was begging for mercy during the 2 legged tie.

By the way, i don quote you, i dey my house, come and beat me.

but What happened when both of them faced each Other in El clasico? one was scoring why The Other was found wanting...hahahahahahah lwkmdh...Please who was scoring do You no his name?
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Bahddo(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2017
cameeeeel:
Ronaldo also did better Messi individually in 2014/2015 season scoring 48 LA Liga goals, 10 Champions League goals and 3 Copa Del Rey... 61 Goals total... Messi didn't even close to 40 goals dat season... but yet, Messi won Balloon d Or simply because he won Uefa Champions League dat season.... wait for Ronaldo to win Champions League dis season and see who takes Balloon d Or home.
Ronaldo scored 61 total and Messi didn't score up to 40? Bro, why are you lying? That season Messi scored 43 laliga goals and 58 total (3 less than Ronaldo).
Infact since the 2009/2010 season there is no season he hasn't passed the 40 goal mark despite the crazy number of assists.

Messi didn't just win the champions league, he won the treble again.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by optional1(f): 12:09am On May 03, 2017
Caringguy:
Optional1 how e be na? Are you now ready to join the winning team? cheesy

noooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by optional1(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Chai, sorry oo... I felt something similar after the El Clasico...

lolz
sorry you too
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by senatordave1(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2017
Messi will still win the world best this year.ronaldo is just scoring goals like normal strikers like suarez,kane,cavani.hez work rate and rating is same as them.but messi takes the ball from the midfield,dribbles several players before scoring which is unmatched and unequall.ronaldo scores due to benzema being an average striker,i dont think he would score more if morata benched benzema.but messi scores even more than suarez the best 9.messi has outperformed ronaldo this seasob except in scoring heared goals and in failed dribbles

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Category1: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
senatordave1:
Messi will still win the world best this year.ronaldo is just scoring goals like normal strikers like suarez,kane,cavani.hez work rate and rating is same as them.but messi takes the ball from the midfield,dribbles several players before scoring which is unmatched and unequall.ronaldo scores due to benzema being an average striker,i dont think he would score more if morata benched benzema.but messi scores even more than suarez the best 9.messi has outperformed ronaldo this seasob except in scoring heared goals and in failed dribbles
Preach to these ignorant people abeg, dem tire me...

Ronaldo is more of a striker to me, surrounded by world class team.
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Yonce(f): 12:57am On May 03, 2017
senatordave1:

You're delusional. Donate your brain for exeriments......it needs to be used properly

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by cooltola(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2017
alexov:

Are you kidding me? Look how far he came in the competition with a team that's not so special. I think he tried and he does this every year. Next season he'll probably sell griezmann and still do well.

If you cannot beat Real Madrid then he should retire or die trying. He needs to go
Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (3 - 0) On 2nd May 2017 by Jacobx007: 1:09am On May 03, 2017
It is finished

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 / Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) / Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.