Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49864 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by TheVictorious(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Opposite is the case. I'm regretting doing so now!

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nten: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her as soon as possible. no dulling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Saintsquare(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Happened to me 10yrs ago....thank God for xtracool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by seunny4lif(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
seunny4lif

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by roldee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.
I won't think so trust me grin wink
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by dogstyle007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...
aww

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nten: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you love somebody walk up to her and tell her you love her as soon as possible. worst still you know you have told her your mind....
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nten: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you love somebody walk up to person and tell you love her as soon as possible. worst still you know you have told her your mind....

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by bayocanny: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
So they'll now tag me as desperate abi? cry As admirable as it may sound, it doesn't work in this part of the world. The man should do the chasing and I want to be CHASED. That's how it's s'pposed to be. I doff my hat for all these women who slide into their man's DMs first, propose to their significant other and tell a man that she likes him. Very brave, I must say but I no fit.

Honestly I don't see it as a big deal for a lady to ask a man out. My dear sister drop that mentality, If I may ask, is it a taboo for a lady to walk up to a man that she actually desire?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Dshocker(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...

So you calling him a goat because he didn't approach you grin grin grin.... Why not start by greeting him,when ever you passing by & also with a smile.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Finestme1: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes o growing up I no try at all o babes wey just falling for me anyhow from church,school,and neighbourhood I no fit bold do anything those babe most of dem self don already dey straf as early back then Now I stalk dem on Facebook and Instagram regretting how I no straf free straf Tha year

make my son no make the mistake I make ooo I don start to de advice am self make him no dull

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nten: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
don't waste time when you feel you fall in love already... I mean knock n smash the matter out
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Don't judge me by my harsh comments here. I just get irritated by bullshit easily and I'm always forced to make truthful albeit acerbic posts. I'm not as caustic as I appear to be.

BiafraBushBoy:

I don't think so. He isn't missing!!

From this your write up and activities here, you are really mean.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by poweredcom(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
So they'll now tag me as desperate abi? cry As admirable as it may sound, it doesn't work in this part of the world. The man should do the chasing and I want to be CHASED. That's how it's s'pposed to be. I doff my hat for all these women who slide into their man's DMs first, propose to their significant other and tell a man that she likes him. Very brave, I must say but I no fit.

de there u go grow old for papa house

as for mW I don't care about love if I get bar I ave lotta pusay to bang and am sure that what most love end up

Naija gals no no love o

d same gal u ave during for somebody de bang her brain somewhere

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i still regret not sleeping with some ladies when i had the chance..it was too obvious they wanted it..but i was trying not to be forward and i was forming good boy,funniest part..those ladies regret it as well when we talk..damn!!!till now am still in pain..LOL.but they are still on my to do list if they are not MARRIED by the time we meet again,but am smashing even if they have a BF.LOL..i have learnt never to be slow..once the lady is flashing the green light..am going with full speed.no dulling..omo ti gboro!!!
haha, badman, sharply mark register next time and move on to the next

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by charlesluthor(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:

U want to be chased abi? kip on running, I will catch u sooner dan u xpected.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by urchmanni93(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes... She came to write her waec down here in the east from North... We became friends... After about 2 weeks she told me that she will be going back the next day.....mhen d tin weak me... Wanted 2 ask her out on Saturday so that we can do Sunday together.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Of course it's not a taboo, like I said, I find it admirable. But it's something I just CAN'T do!!! End of story
bayocanny:

Honestly I don't see it as a big deal for a lady to ask a man out. My dear sister drop that mentality, If I may ask, is it a taboo for a lady to walk up to a man that she actually desire?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
That won't work either. I'm not one that'll actively go out to be noticed by someone I might like. I'm usually very discreet.
Dshocker:

So you calling him a goat because he didn't approach you grin grin grin.... Why not start by greeting him,when ever you passing by & also with a smile.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by bayocanny: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
Of course it's not a taboo, like I said, I find it admirable. But it's something I just CAN'T do!!! End of story
Okay I respect your decision but whether u like it or not u will do it tonight, am ready to torment u grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
life is complicated...

u like a lady, she doesn't like u back....a lady likes u but u don't like her

7 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by goingape1: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Preek matter no get ending!

telling a girl (black girl particular) your feeling is like telling her to ride on to your emotion.

tell a woman that she is worthless and you will be a king among multitude of women!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
roldee:
I won't think so trust me grin wink
lol. okay
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by contactikenna(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
My advise to d guys, if you like a girl telling her does not get the job done showing her is easier some girl cannot handle being told outright that you like them some start their careless forming usually because they are mature enough to coordinate themselves...

7 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na so i dull myself for almost 6yrs with an angel for my street,
till i hear say dem don pack komot 4 my area, wich light dis gurl no giv me finish,yellow,green,purple,lemon still d mumu in me still never soji mysef sadsad

Wherever you are ORE-OFE,am looking for u Ooooo.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My life right now cry
Ive Been in your shoes so many times sweety.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by 25thJOE(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sometimes it's better to be silent , keep our pride and avoid rejection. I had a crush on this girl since last year , and I was shy to talk to her so I admired from afar. Later I discovered she didn't like my type, so I wasn't her taste for an ideal guy.
If I had gone ahead to tell her my true feelings, I would have received an hot slap from her and become a center of gossip.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by sunday478(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
My own case is dicey. I am very close to her elder sister, but am very much in love with her. I never knew they were sister until I became very close to her sister. I can see myself emaciating, my friends keep telling to tell her sister my intention. But am afraid the sister might be liking me.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by walex25(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yormit442:
sure,u were with the lady for just few weeks.My own case is so funny I was unable to express my feeling to a level mate through out my stay in the University 100l -500l

Mine was 4 years. since the very first time i met her at the beginning of my program, i kept making plans how to go about telling her about my feelings, though she was a level ahead of me.

I did summoned the courage to tell her after 3 years with a long epistle text via Whatsapp during her final semester. She gave me the usual 'forming' attitude that shes so engrossed in her project. The worst part was, Whenever i see her around in school, liver keep failing me and i couldn't muster that courage to followup on my quest, i guess it was because i over think the whole wooing process.

That was how i watched her disappear into thin air without properly communicating my feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Real Niggas don't have feelings grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Maj196(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yea. Shiit happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.