Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (49859 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by TinaAnita(f): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you so shallow with words?

Kick your foot against a Stone very hard...

What do you feel?

Was the feeling instant?

Now read your statement again and check how dumb it sounded!!

What a bad temper! Why are you so pained and temperamental? Jeez! Did you lose a contract, job, money or something? Your reaction was uncalled for. Go drink some cold water and go to sleep, you will be fine bruh.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by alabi484(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
this ur write up sha cry
Magu... Is that you?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Dshocker(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
That won't work either. I'm not one that'll actively go out to be noticed by someone I might like. I'm usually very discreet.

This one is an exception...You just have to try,otherwise you keep dying in silence.

And not saying you should approach him sha,but you should show him the green light
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Juanthenairague: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just the way I like you, then again sending messages upon message with zero reply. What's my fate in your write up nw.

Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Omo, it happened to me so many times when men were boys. Where do I even start from sharing gan sef?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BentSpoon(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017

Girls are misfortune in disguise

in my secondary school days

Girl was feeling me,we made a lot of eye contacts she even turned down guys hoping I will toast her one day tinx continued until Ss1 she got a boyfriend but I'm sure she regretted that coz dude was fugly and they never lasted mtcheew sort of my prayer answered well she finally left ma school frustrated

Sad thing she left with ma heart can't love uptill today

Someone should beg chi to destroy her charm. I really wanna hv xx but after election and collation I will be pissed off at my prey. angry

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Aagh Benita! The one that got away lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Kokaine(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
My advise to guys, if you like any girl, no matter how out of your league you think she is, TELL her! If you think she's too hot or too cool for you, please tell her still. You can't just tell, She might like you back. Even if she looks so mean and unapproachable, she might be the nicest person ever if you go talk to her. Even if she doesn't like you in that way, at least you were able to air your feelings to her. A big load off your chest and you won't spend the rest of eternity wondering what could have been. Lol.

Like one foolish guy that I might just have a crush on and I KNOW he likes me back because he's always staring at me . I just don't know why the goat hasn't yet gathered the courage to approach me. I might not look like the nicest person, but it doesn't matter, just a simple hello and he'd discover I'm the nicest person to talk to. He might just be missing a great opportunity...
why dont you approach him? afterall there are ladies who approach guys. and if that is true, then it is wrong of you to call him foolish

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol I'm not dying in silence, it's never that serious and there are many fish in the pond. #FlipsHair
I'm not showing any kind of light, it's who I am. Let him come and talk to me first, just friendly chit chat first and then I'll know what to do from there.

Dshocker:

This one is an exception...You just have to try,otherwise you keep dying in silence.

And not saying you should approach him sha,but you should show him the green light

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Dshocker(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
lol I'm not dying in silence, it's never that serious and there are many fish in the pond. #FlipsHair
I'm not showing any kind of light, it's who I am. Let him come and talk to me first, just friendly chit chat first and then I'll know what to do from there.

Then erase every thought of him from your head

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by APCsupporter: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i still regret not sleeping with some ladies when i had the chance..it was too obvious they wanted it..but i was trying not to be forward and i was forming good boy,funniest part..those ladies regret it as well when we talk..damn!!!till now am still in pain..LOL.but they are still on my to do list if they are not MARRIED by the time we meet again,but am smashing even if they have a BF.LOL..i have learnt never to be slow..once the lady is flashing the green light..am going with full speed.no dulling..omo ti gboro!!!

is this what Christianity teaches you?

hypocrite

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by goingape1: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

No, I don't regret not expressing my feelings or decisions i make when it comes to women, sometimes it turns out to be tragedy/misfortune avarted

Last time i checked there are millions of other good and hard working girls left i can choose from

I only regret business or investment decisions

There are millions of good girls to choose from but there are no businesses or in vestments to choose from when you miss one
oil dey your head my nigga!

correct!

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by APCsupporter: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
seunny4lif:

See ya life
Bro christain grin
A whole born again

Thank God I'm not the only one. That same f*** would be disturbing us in foreign affairs section
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by shegssosplendid(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
YES! YES!! YES!!! embarassedYES! YES!! YES!!!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by CarterKim(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
goingape1:
Preek matter no get ending!

telling a girl (black girl particular) your feeling is like telling her to ride on to your emotion.

tell a woman that she is worthless and you will be a king among multitude of women!
Seconded

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by jfleece(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Flashh:

I am the guy, I have gathered the courage. Now, I love Innana.
dats so not romantic.. U should be taking romantic lessons from brad Pitt.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by goingape1: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
bayocanny:
I'm having a serious problem with me being an introvert..have lost countless of better girls all in the name of phobia..may God help me sad
forget introvert blabla!

what is wrong with you right now is poverty, eliminate that poverty,then countless poverty biitches will come ya way!

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by elmas(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.

I just love this lady, smarter than buhari
Can I pm u?
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Flashh: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2017
jfleece:
dats so not romantic.. U should be taking romantic lessons from brad Pitt.
I am not a learner Mr. I believe you couldn't pick sarcasm outta my post.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by BentSpoon(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
So they'll now tag me as desperate abi? cry As admirable as it may sound, it doesn't work in this part of the world. The man should do the chasing and I want to be CHASED. That's how it's s'pposed to be. I doff my hat for all these women who slide into their man's DMs first, propose to their significant other and tell a man that she likes him. Very brave, I must say but I no fit.

Nice laps,is that urs ? smiley

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by cristianisraeli: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

is this what Christianity teaches you?

hypocrite

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Kokaine:
yes.

one dark slim tall girl in my class in university of benin.
i dont know why but she was from a very rich home. we saw everyday. we talked casually, or sometimes not at all. but i could tell she had noticed i was deep into her. i mean: i virtually saw her in all my wild day dreams and blue sky thinking. you know that kind of wild imaginations where you start feeling like tupac when he was singing "picture me in my 500 benz" .funny enough the day she picked me in her car i was kind of nervous lol. i jonsed oh! probably she liked me because whenever i stared at her from a distance, i may either have found her eyes fixed on me, or it wont be too long before she turned my way. it was obvious to me she didnt like the fact that i was too shy. i just thank God nobody ever embarrassed me in her presence. that would have been the description of my most embarrassing moment. we had friends in common and my heart use to beat whenever i was in, or passing an exclusive place that had a high possibility of meeting her alone.

to make matters worse, after school, i joined a small firm in lekki into solar power installation. one day, our boss instructed us to go to one house (a self contained sha) to do a small installation. Oh My God!!! it was her høuse hahaha

i will never forget.

i just hope shes not on nl oh.... cos she will surely know who wrote this!
baba......man up

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by jfleece(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Flashh:
I am not a learner Mr. I believe you couldn't pick sarcasm outta my post.
calm down bro... AM ur frd on this platform.. Pls don't bite my neck..

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ncoolsome(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Yormit442:
sure,u were with the lady for just few weeks.My own case is so funny I was unable to express my feeling to a level mate through out my stay in the University 100l -500l

we boys for nairaland suppose gather beat u...even if u dey stammer atleast u for talk am anyhow..

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by goingape1: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2017
poweredcom:

de there u go grow old for papa house

as for mW I don't care about love if I get bar I ave lotta pusay to bang and am sure that what most love end up

Naija gals no no love o

d same gal u ave during for somebody de bang her brain somewhere
90% of girls you admired have been bang by one idiot!

if you know this dark truth! you care less about naija gals.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by seunny4lif(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

Thank God I'm not the only one. That same f*** would be disturbing us in foreign affairs section
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by siegfried99(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I like you too, what next? cheesy

Naso una dey take marry fine girl with zero home training. Look beyond the physical embarassed

Na Ladies like this dey fine pass..
Nairaland guys don't dull.. by the way they interact on social media u already know the beautiful ones wink

Apologies to anyone but na ugly girls dey do shakara pass grin grin

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay naaa

I like u... grin
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Nope. They are the ones regretting.

Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by ncoolsome(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2017
fastgyal:
Not just guys, even I as a lady. Let me be sincere, there are guys I admire and silently wished to be wooed by them.Most times I try to initiate the conversation. its just a pity that when ladies make the move first, they're tagged as being cheap or desperate.

then such guys ain't mature...initiating a convo doesn't mean u cheap,most especially when the convo is meaningful n worth the while..
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by fastgyal(f): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2017
elmas:

I just love this lady, smarter than buhari
Can I pm u?
hehehe *clears throat*
Re: Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? by goingape1: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2017
walex25:

Mine was 4 years. since the very first time i met her at the beginning of my program, i kept making plans how to go about telling her about my feelings, though she was a level ahead of me.

I did summoned the courage to tell her after 3 years with a long epistle text via Whatsapp during her final semester. She gave me the usual 'forming' attitude that shes so engrossed in her project. The worst part was, Whenever i see her around in school, liver keep failing me and i couldn't muster that courage to followup on my quest, i guess it was because i over think the whole wooing process.

That was how i watched her disappear into thin air without properly communicating my feelings.
if it was a white girl, she will tell you her mind be it yes or no or let's give it a try.

I stop chasing after black women when I discover that there are skin of the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50