Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Heat Of Virginity - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heat Of Virginity (16638 Views)

The Heat Of Virginity 18+ Story / Price Of Virginity / Ibale{virginity} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
(Episode 15)

*****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*****

I grabbed unto her B---m and I began to suck her Tips. She then said. “Oh adeoluwa, there hasn’t been anybody else apart from you. No one has touched me and no one will but
you. Take me adeoluwa ” I was unbuttoning my shirt and she
was pulling her bum shorts… We were Unclad and kissing,
catching up from where we stopped years ago. I then inserted into her, she moaned. She was so wet and creamy.
That feeling, that same feeling, everything was coming back
to me. We made love not s*x, it was love. When we weredone she said. “Oh adeoluwa , you released in me again.” I then said. “Oh sh*t, I am sorry.” She then laughed and said.
“It’s okay, I am safe. My ovulation had passed.” We both laid down on our backs in silence. She then broke the silence and said. “Is she more beautiful?” I then said. “Come on
Tope. Please.” She said. “Is she better than me? Does she
satisfy you like the way I do?” I said. “I am afraid, I can’t answer you.” She then asked. “Do you still love me?” I said. “I can never stop loving you Tope.” She said. “Then why can’t
you marry me?” I then said. “My family and her family are
already involved.” She said, “I love you with my life, and Iunderstand you have moved on. I cannot ask you to leave her for me.I want to ask you one Question adeoluwa. Will
you choose to marry a lady you love or a lady you are trying
to love?’”
I then said. “If I am left with that choose I will choose you.
But I told you, our families are already involved.” She then said. “Am I not worth fighting for?”
I became bewildered and completely helpless. I couldn’t answer her question. so we slept off. In the middle of the night she woke me up by sucking my manly, I was
completely lured and ignited. Overwhelmed by the flame of
passion I grew. She then posed in a doggy position and her bum was just right in front of me. I stood to mount on her and rammed into her till we were both wasted.
The following morning, I left for home. Unfortunately I met Ella at my place, she was seated in the sitting room and my mom was comforting her. She was in tears. My mom then
asked me. “Where are you coming from Adeoluwa ? Your chairman said you guys arrived last night” I said. “A friend of mine was having a party so I had to attend.”
My mom then said. “Is that why you switched off your phones adeoluwa ?”
I told her. “My batteries ran down.” My mom then said to Ella. “You see everything is fine, I told you….
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Sambusiness(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your story is really interesting keep it up but please do try and always give up update on time I have been refreshing this page for ages
Re: Heat Of Virginity by brunxy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Someone else have posted this story before as "The Graduate Story" is this a case of reproducing someone else's work with another name or u re thesame person?..Please enlighten me cos this is against the Nairaland Rule.
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY.........

EPISODE 16

My mum then left me with Ella after petting her to wipe her tears that i was now around. I took my mother's position as she left and holding her in my arms, she looked up at me and asked, "why did you have to scare me like this just weeks to our wedding?" I held her closer, kissed her forehead and said to her, "I'm here now, i didn't mean to scare you my darling, I'm here now".
Deep down in my heart i kept asking myself, "what have i got myself into?"
Later that night, after Ella has left to her house, I went to my mum and told her i needed to tell her something really important. She asked me if everything was alright, i replied her that i needed to introduce someone to her by tomorrow. She asked again, "Ade, are you alright? You can tell me anything, remember?"
I smiled and told her that I would tell her everything....
I couldn't sleep that night. i kept thinking to myself, "why now? why was i in a haste to get married? how would my mum react? what would Ella do if she gets to know i have a son from another lady whom i love more than her? how would her people react? what would happen to the whole wedding preparation?" Deep down, I knew i couldn't bear living without Tope. The question she asked me the previous night kept pounding on my heart - "am i not worth fighting for? " At a point, I blamed her for having taken so long to contact me and also tell me about our son. Later, i also blamed myself for having taken so long before checking my email; if only i had checked it for months or even a month earlier, i wouldn't have proposed to Ella and things wouldn't have been so messed up as it is now.
I was brought back to reality by the ringtone of my phone, reaching to pick the call, i looked at the caller, it was Tope...
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
*******THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY********* -

EPISODE 17

"I was just about to call you now before you called, hope everything is alright with you?" I spoke up immediately i picked up the call. "Yes! everything is alright. I couldn't sleep because i kept thinking about us". Tope said.
"Yeah...about that, I'll like to introduce you to my mum tomorrow, junior too..." she immediately interrupted me, "no Ade, i didn't mean to interrupt your good life. Please, don't bother, I'm comfortable now that you've given me the necessary things to live life happily with and also give Junior a good life, I'm grateful. You don't have to introduce me to your family, i didn't mean to interrupt your success and happiness", she concluded. I could hear the fear and sincerity in her voice. I told her, "you are my happiness! you are my future. I've been thinking about what you told me and I've concluded that you are worth fighting for. I can't bear spending my life with any other lady than you. Moreover, you've sacrificed a major part of your future for me, I can't ever forget or ignore that. i love you so much my angel, and I'll fight to have you in my life always." With a sobbing voice, she replied, "I love you too Adeoluwa."
I told her to get ready before 5pm the next day, that I'll be coming to pick her and our son to go meet my mum before i ended the call.
The next day was a Saturday so i didn't go to work, i stayed at home with my mum and thinking of how the day would go, i had to man up to go explain things to my mum. Luckily, she was watching her favorite TV show so i had to wait for her to enjoy herself cos the next few hours would be heartbreaking to her. After the show, she turned to me and smiling, she asked me if I've eaten this morning. I replied yes. She then asked me why I've been behaving so dull since last night and who was it that I wanted to introduce to her. Looking at her and taking a deep breath, i said to her, "I'm in trouble!"
With a surprising look, she asked me, "what do you mean you're in trouble?"
I then told her, "i cannot marry Ella."
"what do you mean by that statement? are you alright?!" she shouted.
"I have a son and i want to marry the mother of my son". I replied in a lower tone. My mom was so shocked that she stood up from her seat, adjusted her wrapper and sat down upright then shouted at me saying, "talk to me Adeoluwa! talk to me!"
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
<<<<<<THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY>>>>>

- EPISODE 18

I started narrating everything to my mum, from how i met Tope during my service year to how i fell in love with her; how i lost contact with her; how i got her message and how i traveled to go see her; how i brought her back to Lagos and rented an apartment for her; and how I've been able not to feel for Ella the way I feel for Tope.
At the end of my story, my mother was already weeping and shaking her head and putting her hands on her head, she voiced out, "Adeoluwa had killed me ooo! Adeoluwa you will not kill me oo! So you want to disgrace me Adeoluwa? You want to rub my name in the mud? What would we tell my in-laws Adeoluwa, what would we tell them? All the wedding plans, the ashoebi and the people that I've already started inviting; what would i tell them Adeoluwa? Why have you decided to put shame on my face oo? How i wished your father was around oo! Adeoluwa has killed me oo!"
I went to her and held her but she kept shrugging that i should leave her to ask God why her own son would want to bring shame to her. After much consolation and calming down, i told her that everything would be alright and that I'll handle things in the right way. I told her that it was better now than after wedding must have been done since divorce would be a bigger disgrace. After she has calmed down, she accepted to meet Tope and Junior. She said she couldn't bear staying at home alone to wait for me to go bring them, rather she would prefer to accompany me to go see them at their apartment.
She changed her clothes and while i was waiting for her to dress up, i called Tope to tell her of the latest development so she prepared to receive my mum in her apartment. By 2pm, we left for Tope's house and got there by 4.30pm due to Lagos traffic...
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Best1708(f): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wooooow,I love this. Nice write-up, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Heat Of Virginity by Marchborn123: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thumbs up dr, more updates pls
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Akazeta(f): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Bravo! More greese to your elbow
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Akazeta(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm waiting patiently for the continuation
Re: Heat Of Virginity by princetom1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
What is wrong with this op, is his head knacking the ground? Na waa o. I wish i can find a spanner to break his head to senses... Can't believe i got glued... OP, u better behave tonight o or ur phone will get lost o angry
Re: Heat Of Virginity by princetom1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
brunxy:
Someone else have posted this story before as "The Graduate Story" is this a case of reproducing someone else's work with another name or u re thesame person?..Please enlighten me cos this is against the Nairaland Rule.

Link to confirm pls
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for late update guys... Battling with school stuffs....
******For those saying that the story is being reproduced by another, I believe strongly that whosoever that did it copied for whatsapp because it's being sent to whatsapp first before I learnt about this site... Thanks
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY****

EPISODE 19

On getting to Tope's apartment, my heart was pounding heavily. I kept hoping things won't go wrong and that my mum won't do anything shocking. "well, whatever comes to a man is equal to that man", i said to myself.
When i pressed the bell, i held my mum on the shoulder trying to assure her once again that everything would be alright. As the door opened, there in front of the door was Tope carrying Junior in her arms and immediately, tears rolled down my mum's cheek as she stretched forth her hands and carried Junior, she said with a sobbing voice, "this is my Adeoluwa...this is my little Ade!" Looking at me she asked, "why haven't you told me this earlier? You had to wait till the wedding plans kept getting more serious."
I couldn't say anything. Then she looked at Tope who was on her knees as a sign of greeting and said, "my daughter, get up. I am very grateful to you my daughter for taking care of my son's child with all the trauma and disappointments. My Ade has told me everything. I'm not going to hurt you my daughter, get up. You are a strong woman and a God-fearing woman for having endured."
Tope stood up as she was already crying. and my mum brought her closer; as they hugged each other, they were both crying with Junior and I looking at both of them. I couldn't help but thank God for having made this meeting a successful one. Then i took both of them inside and closed the door behind me. This was just the minor. I was still thinking of how to tackle the major - Tope and her family! It wasn't going to be as easy as this one, but deep down in my heart, I knew everything would eventually end well...i hoped.
As Tope took my mum round her apartment, i went outside, summoned up a large amount of courage, then took out my phone from my pocket and called Ella. The phone rang two times without but no answer. I was about loosing courage when i tried the third time and she picked saying, "sorry honey, i was not close to my phone the other times you called. How are you doing my love?" I said to her, "I'm not so okay. We need to meet and talk." "Is it that serious that you cannot tell me through the phone? what's the problem?" she asked. I told her not to worry, that I'll explain to her when we see, but that in the meantime, she should meet me at one restaurant near my office by 2pm. She accepted and the call ended.
The next day was a Sunday. I told myself that even though I've been missing church services for a while now, i had to attend this one. I really needed God's strength to carry on in this situation. Service was my 8.30am and by 11.30am, we were out from church. I went back home, had my breakfast and told my mum what I was about doing that day. She kept mute for about 5mins after I've told her where i was going to and why, then she shook her head, looked up at me and said. "you are your father's son! I'm happy you're accepting your errors and trying to correct them, though at the expenses of other's happiness. I feel for Ella and i don't know how I can face her parents, but the earlier the better, what has to be done has to be done. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and it's not something you should force someone into if the person's heart is not willing. Go ahead. Go and talk to Ella. It shall be alright."
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
*****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY*****
EPISODE 20

I left my house early enough in order to be there before 2pm, considering the traffic. I was there by 1.43pm and she was not yet there, so i bought a drink to pass time with. Some minutes after two, she came in and located me where i was sitting. I stood up and welcomed her with a hug. Then she sat down with a smile, asking me if i went to church. I replied positively, then she said, "good. I would have spanked you."
With a smile, i said thank God. I asked if she would have anything, she said she was okay, that a bottle of water would be perfect. I got her one, then she asked, "so honey, what's the problem?"
I knew the hour has come...looking her directly into her eyes, i said,
"I have a son." I paused there to see her reaction but she was very calm and then i went straight to say, "I cannot carry on with the wedding."
Ella voiced out, "Ade! what are you talking about?"
I told her, "Ella, i love you. you've been my heart desire since we we're in school, but during my service year, i met someone else. i fell in love with her but we couldn't keep in touch after my service year. After my proposal to you, i got a message from her that she needed my help only for me to go back to Kogi to see that she has a son for me. I didn't mean to hurt you but having her back into my life, an empty hole which i never knew was in me has been filled and i cannot bear not living with her or maybe hurting you after we've been married by cheating on you with her because she's the one my heart truly desires."
Ella was already in tears while she said, "Adeoluwa you cannot do this to me. why are you trying to ruin my life? pls tell me you're joking pls, you cannot be serious Adeoluwa. what have i done wrong to deserve this shame and disappointment? pls tell me you're joking..." I tried holding her to console her but she hit out my hands and pushed me away. With tears rolling down her cheeks, she pushed the table towards me, picked up her back and stood up to leave. Before i could try to calm her down, she fainted!
Stay tuned... �
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
*****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY *****
- EPISODE 21

The restaurant attendant rushed to come help me. She brought water and we sprinkled on her face and she gained little consciousness, but she was to weak to stand. I called her, "Ella!" No response. I got scared that she might have really injured herself from the fall so I carried her to my car with the help of the restaurant attendant. I quickly thought of the closest hospital nearby and took her there. I couldn't concentrate. On getting to the hospital, the nurses took over and immediately i called my mum, explained in summary to her and told her to come to the hospital. Called her driver to drive her as fast as possible. I thought of Ella's sibling closest to me to call but I considered someone that'll be more understanding so I called Ella's eldest brother. I just told him that he should come to the hospital, that his sister had a minor fall. An hour later, my mum was in the hospital and she located the ward Ella was admitted into. Not so long, Ella's eldest brother was there with Ella's direct elder brother and Ella's junior sister. It was a full ward!
They were now asking me what happened. My mother couldn't ask because she already knew what's up. I couldn't tell them anything. Ella was on drip and because of the noise, she opened her eyes and immediately i rushed to check on her. Tears started coming out from her eyes and she yelled, "I hate you Adeoluwa! I hate you! Leave me alone! i don't want to see you! I hate you!" Immediately, my mum came and drew me out of the ward. Her siblings ran to attend to her and not so long after they were with her, I heard the voice of the Eldest son screaming, "come back here Sheyi! Come back here!"
Before i could know what was going on, I saw Sheyi (Ella's direct elder brother) run towards me and landed a � on my jaw. He was pushing me to the wall to give me more � when the older son rushed to my rescue. Sheyi was shouting, "leave me alone lemme teach him a lesson! He feels he can hurt my sister and get away freely! Who does he think he is! Leave me alone lemme show him that he's messing with the wrong family!" The eldest son was busy holding him back and calming him down while my mother was dragging me out of their presence. I knew i deserved that �. Thank God the eldest son was around, only God knows how much more i would have received.
I was in the reception hall with my mum when their eldest son came to us. Before he could talk, i was already apologizing telling him that i didn't mean to do what i did. He said, "don't worry, it's alright. We'll talk about that later. Go home now; my brother is really mad at you and is ready to wound you. My sister is not willing to see you, at least for now, so go home. Everything would be settled." I thanked him so much and went home with my mum.
At home, my head was scattered! I was thinking to myself, I need a break! I picked up my phone and called my boss who was also my friend. We spoke at length and I explained everything to him. He understood clearly, and said I could take two weeks break until everything has been settled. That night, i called Ella's eldest brother and he said that she's been discharged from the hospital and at home but i couldn't come till the next two days cause things were really hot in their family. I ended the call, telling him how grateful i was for his understanding and help.
The next day, i started making calls...
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
​THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY – EPISODE 22

It was 9 weeks to our supposed wedding, I called the hotel that we were making arrangements with concerning the reception to tell them that i was no longer interested in making the reservations. Thank God I’ve not paid the money they asked me to pay. I called the person that was meant to print the invitation letters telling him to abort the mission. Other arrangements that was under my care were notified to stop. Some money that was already spent were nonrefundable. Soon enough, i started receiving messages from most of Ella’s friends and some of our school friends that were involved in the wedding preparations; most of the messages were abusive, some were asking me what was going on. I replied those that were reasonable and those that were abusive, I ignored.

It was a hectic day for me. I never knew calling and texting could be so stressful. Tope called to check up on me. She insisted on being of assistance, so i sent the driver to go get things from her house for me. She prepared a nice meal and gave to the driver to bring for me. The food was really delicious and heart warming. My mum also ate from the food and confirmed she was a good cook. 

The next day, I woke up, asked God for his protection on anything that was going to place at Ella’s house and by 10am, i was in my way to Ella’s house with my mum. I had to go with her because i knew her help would be invaluable.

On getting to Ella’s house, we met a whole nuclear family in the sitting room with  faces. Ella was not there with them. I was really trembling. 

After the exchange of greetings, we sat in silence for about 5 minutes before the father of the house spoke up saying, “Adeoluwa, what has my daughter done to you that you’ve decided to put her in trauma? what has my family done to you that you’ve decided to bring shame on my family’s name? Talk to me Adeoluwa!”
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2017

*****THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY ******
EPISODE 23

Unintentionally, i went down on my knees and started apologizing. I explained how I’ve always admired their daughter since my school days and how i always wanted her to be mine. I explained how i met Tope during my service year and how I got to fall in love with her; how i thought I’ve moved on without her; how i really meant to marry their daughter and how Tope resurfaced into my life with my son and how i could differentiate the kind of love I had for their daughter from the one i had for the woman i was willing to spend my life with forever. I told them that i would do everything i could to prove how sorry i was to their family. 

After speaking, there was great silence as i was still bowing my head and on my knees. 

“Get up my son, you’ve acted like a man and spoken like one. I truly understand your intentions and love for my daughter. it’s just too bad that it had to be my daughter that was the victim. I also know it would have been more terrible if this issues came up after the wedding has been done and traditional rites performed. You still owe my kinsmen a lot apologies and most of all, pray my daughter gets back to her feet soon enough. I forgive you and assure you that no harm would come to you from my family members. Get up my son.”

The eldest son came and helped me rise to my feet. My mum stood up and thanked Ella’s father as she walked to console Ella’s mother who was seriously crying. Ella’s younger sister joined to also go console the weeping mothers. Sheyi walked up to me and apologised and I also apologised to him, telling him that i deserved what i got. I asked if I could see Ella but they told me that she needed her privacy so respected that. After spending some minutes there in their house, my mum and I took our leave. 

Saturday was scheduled for the formal rendering of apology to the kinsmen and I went there with 2 of my uncles and 3 other kinsmen from my father’s side. It was a successful and peaceful meeting. Ella still was not present in the gathering. All efforts to reach Ella was all abortive as she was not willing to see me or pick my calls. Her shop too was also locked for a month.
Re: Heat Of Virginity by solz23(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nice story line,keep it coming dear
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
<<<<<<THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY>>>>>> ^^EPISODE 24^^

The two weeks break was really helpful. A lot of things were settled and by the third week, things were going back to normal. I went to my Facebook account and deleted the engagement pictures there and all other related posts concerning the failed wedding. I resumed work and still couldn’t reach Ella. 

Meanwhile, Tope and Junior got to know my house and my mum was already getting fond of both of them, most especially her grandson. She said it reminded her a lot about when i was still tender. Junior was enrolled into a good nursery school near their house and the teacher’s commented on his intelligence and speed in learning. 

Tope started preparing once again for Jamb and guess what – I refused to coach her again. She got a private female tutor and with time. her brain started heating up like it was two years ago. 

It was getting close to two months since I heard last from Ella or even saw her, since her shop was always locked. One good afternoon, i received a call from her telling me to meet her in her shop. I was not busy at my place so immediately, i jumped into my car and zoomed off to her shop. On getting there, i met her outside her shop. A little renovation was being done inside her shop so she brought out two seats and we sat outside. 

Looking at her, she didn’t look like she lost weight so i believed she’s fully recovered. Before she opened her mouth to say anything, i held her hands and looking her in the eyes, i said, “I’m so sorry my dear for everything i put you through. Please find it in your heart to forgive me, i know i really hurt you, please my dear.” 

She spoke up, “oh Adeoluwa! you beg like a small child. I’ve long forgiven you, in fact, I’m almost forgetting all about it. I’ve moved on. God is really good to me because i don’t know where i got the strength from but I’m fine now. Can’t you see that I’m shining?” 

“You’re really shining my dear, i must confess.” was my reply to her. 

We spoke for very long time, she told me that she was willing to meet my son and her mother, and i told her that all she had to do was to pick a day and time and I’ll come take her to meet them. We laughed and shared a lot of nice memories.

She said, “thank God i did not let you have my most priced possession; I’m still saving it for my rightful husband.”

I laughed really hard and said, “you’re lucky I’m a gentleman and never disturbed you for it; and i was this tiny weenie close to having that treasure!”

It was a happy day for me. After spending some hours with her, she decided i come pick her by Saturday morning to go meet Tope and Junior. It was a nice meeting between the two ladies and I was happy peace was reigning. One business was still left unfinished.....…
Re: Heat Of Virginity by heemah(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
That would be meeeting Tope's people....
Re: Heat Of Virginity by Akazeta(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: Heat Of Virginity by princetom1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
scenosmemorata:
Sorry for late update guys... Battling with school stuffs....
******For those saying that the story is being reproduced by another, I believe strongly that whosoever that did it copied for whatsapp because it's being sent to whatsapp first before I learnt about this site... Thanks

You might wanna check online, Pena story.com with the title The Graduate story.... Very similar but am seeing some differences here now.... Can't wait.... I wish i can help u out with your school stuff while u write the remaining here... Wish u all d best in school
Re: Heat Of Virginity by yewande1234(f): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Dis ur story is confusing oooo d one i read on coolval nd on dis same NL Tittle "Love and Virginity" adeoluwa did nt broke up with ella,dey got married nd tope nd her son relocate to uk sponsor of deoluwa mum.so y is dis one so twisted
Re: Heat Of Virginity by princetom1(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2017
yewande1234:
Dis ur story is confusing oooo d one i read on coolval nd on dis same NL Tittle "Love and Virginity" adeoluwa did nt broke up with ella,dey got married nd tope nd her son relocate to uk sponsor of deoluwa mum.so y is dis one so twisted

Yea, infact, there is another one called The Graduate story on Penastory.com... This op own just start to differ... Waiting

1 Like

Re: Heat Of Virginity by Akazeta(f): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Scenosmemorata,i'm waiting for your next update,thanks so far
Re: Heat Of Virginity by yewande1234(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
princetom1:

Yea, infact, there is another one called The Graduate story on Penastory.com... This op own just start to differ... Waiting
dis story belongs to ASBU Pen according to wat i saw on tosin silverdam blog
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017

******THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY *******

EPISODE 25 [the last episode]

It was not so long, Tope wrote her Jamb exam and she passed excellently, this time around, getting a higher score of 282 than the last time. I was really happy for her. I took her to a nice restaurant to celebrate the success. Weeks later, she wrote the post utme and was given admission to study pharmacy in Lagos State university.

The night she was given admission, i took her out to one nice restaurant, alongside my mum and Junior. Junior was now calling me daddy. In the presence of my mum, i popped the question to Tope – “will you marry me” ?........

Of course, Yes was her answer and she was so happy that tears rolled down her cheeks. My mum took her from me and consoled her, wiping her tears and assuring her that everything is OK. 

I dropped my mum off before taking Tope and Junior back to their apartment. Junior slept off in the car before we could get home and on reaching home, i carried him up to his room. Getting to Tope’s room, she was already undressing. she dragged me into the bathroom and we showered together. It was a splendid night! We made love like it was going to be our last on .  Slowly and passionately, we allowed ourselves drown into each other’s desires. We’ve never lasted that long with each other before in just one round.

As we lay on the bed, she lay on my chest and after about 5 minutes of silence, I asked her, “what about your mum and siblings?” There was no reply. I waited for her to talk but no reply for about 2mins. Then i raised her face and noticed she was sobbing quietly. She then said, “i miss them so much! I didn’t intend to be a disappointment to my mum. I consoled her and told her that she was never a disappointment. I assured her that she would see them again and holding her close and cuddly to me like a baby she slept off. 

Lagos to Kogi is six hours and as early as 6am on Saturday, we set off to go see her Mother. We went directly to the pastor’s house where Tope once stayed and they gave us the address to Tope’s mother’s house. On getting there, we saw Tope’s mother outside (picking beans) and when we got out from the car, she stood up in shock, pouring her beans on the floor and immediately, Tope ran to her and hugged her. The two of them burst into tears and i just stood by carrying Junior. After the crying and hugging scenario, Tope came and took Junior from my hands and gave him to her mother. She hugged him tightly and cried the more. Finally, we all entered inside and Tope’s mother apologised for having chased her daughter away. She said she couldn’t reach her due to lack of communication medium and she also explained how terribly things have been for her since she left and also how she’s been trying to survive with Tope’s sister and the closed up restaurant. Tope’s sister came back that afternoon from Hawking and was so happy to see us.

We spent the night there and gave them the foodstuffs we brought for them. The next day, i gave her mum 350 thousand to use in settling her debts and getting back on her feet. We promised we would keep in touch and by 10am, we were on our way back to Lagos. 

Close to two years later, Ella got married and i was invited. I went with my mum, Tope, Junior and a gift of a brand new Kia piccanto car. I felt very happy for her and her family was very happy to welcome us all at the wedding ceremony. 

Two years later, while Tope was in final year, I walked her down the aisle… 

THE END!!!
Re: Heat Of Virginity by scenosmemorata(f): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hey guys..... Hope you all enjoyed the story.... thanks for your concern and I also want to use this medium to thank you all for waiting patiently for the updates... Love y'all.... Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Heat Of Virginity by xcodedc(m): 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
yewande1234:

Simply call it artman's creativity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Link To Download Half Of A Yellow Sun Book / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You / Nairaland Writers Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.