Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

We Are Africans By Jjc - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / We Are Africans By Jjc (2081 Views)

We Are Africans By Jjc (9ja remix video) / Jjc - We Are Africans (naija Remix) Official Video / Isn't It Funny That Jjc & 419 Squad That Sang "we Are Africans" Are Based In The Uk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Are Africans By Jjc by Sije(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
hello, am new in dis section but never mind. Just watched a song by jjc titled ''WE ARE AFRICANS''and men i waz lyk is dis guy really from Nigeria. This is the first single off JJC a.k.a Mr. Skills upcoming album “ United States of Africa” (featuring J-Rock and Randy of Big Brovaz). A song that is posed to inject pride and passion back into the hearts and minds of Africans especially those in foreign lands that refuse to reckon with their African roots. Guys i must say dat am truely not a big fan of most 9ja musics but 4 dis guy :JJC, am thumb up 4 him, his representing us/9ja/blacks and making us proud. his given d pride of our black skin complexion back 2 us. dis guys 2 much. wat of u, hav u herd d song, wats ur quota?
Re: We Are Africans By Jjc by rapjunkie(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2010
I liked the concept of this song BUT it was too racist for me to get on board. JJC needs advisors. I think the hype has got to his head.
Re: We Are Africans By Jjc by Sije(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2010
i dont think its got any trace of racism n it, all he said waz dat we should b proud of our roots, he didnt condemn any race, he only punctuated sharp contrast btw both colors,
"its either u ar white or black"
Re: We Are Africans By Jjc by yoji: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
yep its too racist for my liking as well. it sounds more like a war cry on many occasions and its one of those songs u cant mime to or jam too often cos u r sure to get tired of it as well. want a cool song about africa, listen to jesse jagz' africa. both versions
Re: We Are Africans By Jjc by lalaboi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2010

(1)

DOWNLOAD: Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Wizkid – Feeling The Beat (prod. Del B) / DJ Real - Welcome Party Mix 2020 (download Mixtape) / DJ Baddo - Best Of Dagrin (2020 Mixtape Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.