Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Amaechis Port Harcourt! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechis Port Harcourt! (46137 Views)

The Truth Behind Amaechis' Travail / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / The Amaechis (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
agip flyover, now this is the one i am sceptical about, but they claim to have changed engineers, grin,

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
Tam-david west/east west, loop flyover, (U/C)

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
state school eligbolo rumuokoro,

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by otokx(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
We had the first rain for 2010 in Port Harcourt today and my mind went to the roads which are supposed to be under construction. During the festive periods when the town was largely empty, the contractors also went on holidays and nothing was achieved.

@PHATOM
Is this how AMAECHI wants to reconstruct Port Harcourt?
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by Spyker: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
Na wa ooh, Nairaland has turned to campaign site.
otokx:

We had the first rain for 2010 in Port Harcourt today and my mind went to the roads which are supposed to be under construction. During the festive periods when the town was largely empty, the contractors also went on holidays and nothing was achieved.

@PHATOM
Is this how AMAECHI wants to reconstruct Port Harcourt?

You have said my mind ooh.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2010
Spyker:

Na wa ooh, [size=14pt]Nairaland has turned to campaign site.[/size]
You have said my mind ooh.

Not sort of sums it up for what we see more of these days. It seems every other state governor is now planting subs on here!
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by IgboGirl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
I am shocked at how some of you managed to be negative on something that is so positive and promising. what is wrong with you people? Nigerians are really their own worst enemy. tufiakwa! shouldn't we be applauding governors that are doing their best to better their states? it seems most of you are so accustomed to your governors stealing ur money and not doing anything for your states that you frown at any sight of progress in other areas.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
@sweet ibo girl, Dont waste ur breath on these peeps, Meanwhile check these out, http://allafrica.com/stories/201001070419.html and www.vanguardngr.com/2009 /12 /25/good-governors/
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
Err, Sorry pls disregard the first article.just heard the lagos speaker is a pdp member from rivers, No wonder hes talkin nonsense bout our dear fash, Imagine he's beef, Eko ni baje o! *whistles and walks out*
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
@dis guy, The health centres will be equipped this yr.Heard something bout kids and oldies having free treatment.Not sure though.Will find out.Hopin to get pictures of construction work at the mega hospital, If i find time.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by mbulela: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
of course you will find the time. wink
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
@mbulela, lol, C'mon dont b such a smart ass, grin
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2010
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by trueword: 9:39pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2010
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2010
slaughter-rumuobiakani, RCC, the best quality so far,

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2010
karibi -whyte mega hospital

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by otokx(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2010
is this phantom guy still at it? if you want to see quality take a ride to the benin bypass road on the east west road.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by texazzpete(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2010
phantom:

slaughter-rumuobiakani, RCC, the best quality so far,

Why not post photos from the nearby old aba road? Why not show everyone the shoddy job Zerock has been doing? Why not show that tiny bridge they have been driving piles for for over a year now?
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2010
@texazz, in due time my friend, infact i got pictures of old aba road but it got corrupted, @otokz, okay benin bye pass road , what else??
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2010
@texazz, i said slaughter -oginigba has the best quality.what does that tell you?the others didnt quite impress me.i am not biased.as far as i am concerned NTA-choba road is a sham.i will post pictures of all these roads in due time.@otokz, okay so benin bye pass road, anyother ??
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2010
The Presidency through the Federal Ministry of Education, has given N 70million to Rivers State Governor Rotimi Amaechi for being the best governor in the South South.

The award is for his contribution to the development of education in the state.

Amaechi said 120 completed primary schools would be furnished soon. He added that health centres in all the local governments are ready for furnishing.

The governor said he had released N11billion of the N50 billion earmarked for the monorail project, but that the partners have not brought their funds.

He said: "If we wait and we don’t get their fund we will fund it 100 percent."

Amaechi also said he would start a 10,000 tonne oil palm plant at Bori in Ogoni area.
http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/47572/1/Amaechi-gets-award-/Page1.html
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2010
This is a step in the right direction although we dont just want a step we want a walk all the way like can the education be free?can it be free health care.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by otokx(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2010
This is just cheap propaganda.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
slaughter-oginigba
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2010
slaughter-oginigba

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EzeUche(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
Now this is what an Igboman can do! cheesy

Port Harcourt is definitely changing. As someone who grew up in Port Harcourt, I can safely say that this town will one day become the jewel of the East.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
ezeuche, eziokwu ka e kwuru!
Old Aba road, As far as i am concerned zerock did nothing on this road but its better than NTA road, lol

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
Elekahia-Rumuomasi road and market junction(last image)

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2010
beautification project at new rivoc road, sasun junction(2nd image), CFC junction(3rd image)

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
CFC junction

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Trans Amadi Gas turbine, (from outside), smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.