Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers (24617 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2017
The Pwn Phone is a Pwnieexpress Device. It runs on LG Nexux 5 hardware and is powered by a Debian version of Kali Linux, developed by Pwnieexpress, named Pwnix. It is a very powerful penetration testing device which has 2 Gb RAM, 16 GB ROM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3 GHz quad core CPU and a high-performance GPU Adreno 330, 450 MHz. It supports dual band external wireless card and includes more than 100 open source penetration testing tools like mdk3, tshark, wifite, metasploit and many more

Core Features
High performance CPU/GPU, HD display, powerful battery

External high-gain 802.11b/g/n wireless

supporting packet injection & monitor mode

External high-gain Bluetooth supporting packet injection (up to 1000′)

External USB-Ethernet adapter for wired network pentesting

Custom Android front-end with One-Touch

Pentesting apps, including Evil AP, Strings Watch, Full-Packet Capture, Bluetooth Scan, & SSL Strip

Custom Kali Linux back-end with comprehensive pentesting suite, including Metasploit, SET, Kismet, Aircrack-NG, SSLstrip, Ettercap-NG, Bluelog, Wifite, Reaver, MDK3, & FreeRADIUS-WPE

One-Touch in-product updates keeps your toolkit up to date with the click of a button

6 different covert channels to tunnel through application-aware firewalls & IPS

Unlocked 4G/LTE GSM (SIM card not included)

Includes USB OTG cable (for USB host-mode)

Includes protective hard-shell case

So now the penetration testing device could be in your pocket, thanks to Pwnieexpress.

But it's quite Expensive though - $1095 dollars - about N390,000.

1 Like

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by sustainable: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
nice killer specs. youths all over the world are excelling in technological know how and are becoming Bilionaires while some Youths somewhere in the "Republic of Africa" are only interested in worshiping old outdated men that have already made it. they want to do shaggy hair like Pantoraking and take Girls to Club every friday. but they don't want to work. then later in the future you will see old men joining armed robber Gang.
I keep saying it that if I was a Girl I would be chasing after all these Geeks that are brilliant but dress poorly to school. why? because they own the future. the one that is dancing pantoranking and clubbing every friday may not be able to buy Nutribom, Nutriben, pampers and Nutrilac for your baby in future when the time come. he may even say that you and your Baby ruined his irresponsible life. but the one that work now will Dance Pantoranking in the best Clubs of the World when it is time.

as for the phone. OP please details on how i can get one. thank you and good morning.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by crackerspub: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
With a cheap laptop running Backtrack/kali is 10 times better than that gadget at that price.

Why should waste such money

6 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by mykeljosef: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
the only unhackable phone

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by ORACLE1975(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
how much?
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by lonelydora: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Omo, see spec ehhhh

How can one get it?
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by masterP042(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2017
2gig ram, 16gig Rom, quad core CPU, just an average spec angry

4 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by gbzed(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2017
I think it's worth the money
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Can it hack into book of life and heaven's gate?

2 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by BabaCommander: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Too early to read a text with too many technical jargons. Next, please.

2 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Adaodogwu(f): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2017
for hackers
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by IMASTEX: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by KingLennon(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Those penetration tools mdk3 and tshark can hack anything hackable. The americans will love it. For this kind period 390k too much o. Nah house rent of 4 years bdat for self con.
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by 5nairai: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa o all that money for this phone wey be like 3310 sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by ashawopikin(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2017
when i get this phone, people go suffer for my hand
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by BabaCommander: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Can it hack into book of life and heaven's gate?
You should be thinking of how to use it to install ac in hell. You son of the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Timiblanko(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2017
Am still using my nokia E72, too bad may God remember us all
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Apostlevincent(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Okay now
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Jabioro: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Needed fone to get me across the Ocean..
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2017
I'd rather buy 5 infinix note 3
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2017
BabaCommander:
You should be thinking of how to use it to install ac in hell. You son of the devil.
why do I need to consider AC in hell when I can hack my way to heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Omo, see spec ehhhh

How can one get it?

u don chop morning food?

1 Like

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by lonelydora: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

u don chop morning food?

I neva chop oooo. Biko, do you have any food you are not using?
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by CodeBlooded: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017
sustainable:
nice killer specs. youths all over the world are excelling in technological know how and are becoming Bilionaires while some Youths somewhere in the "Republic of Africa" are only interested in worshiping old outdated men that have already made it. they want to do shaggy hair like Pantoraking and take Girls to Club every friday. but they don't want to work. then later in the future you will see old men joining armed robber Gang.
I keep saying it that if I was a Girl I would be chasing after all these Geeks that are brilliant but dress poorly to school. why? because they own the future. the one that is dancing pantoranking and clubbing every friday may not be able to buy Nutribom, Nutriben, pampers and Nutrilac for your baby in future when the time come. he may even say that you and your Baby ruined his irresponsible life. but the one that work now will Dance Pantoranking in the best Clubs of the World when it is time.

as for the phone. OP please details on how i can get one. thank you and good morning.

Just my thought

2 Likes

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017

The amount of reason why I wouldnt give a Bleep about the fone
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by AgentGoat: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Mind the boat
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by dogstyle007(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Real cool
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by burkingx(f): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2017
grin.....Penetration Testing Device grin grin grin indeed grin grin

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by BabaCommander: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Heaven can't be hacked, the devil is fooling you by keeping you busy with a dead end assignment.
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Tonymario58: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2017
sustainable:

I rarely like or quote comments but yours caught me.

This is a very powerful message

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Pays For iPhones & Got Apples / Reactions Of People When Their Phones Malfunction (Memes) / Oraimo Unveils Anifast Smart-charging Technology Compatible With All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.