Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers (24615 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k / Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by segebase(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2017
bb
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by samfibby(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Kali loaded on a 2013 manufactured phone running on kitkat. Not bad, but that amount. lipsrsealed
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2017
AgentGoat:

Mind the boat

BabaCommander:
Heaven can't be hacked, the devil is fooling you by keeping you busy with a dead end assignment.

How do you know this?
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by SmartchoicesNG: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Omo, see spec ehhhh

How can one get it?
2G ram?
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2017
okay.
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by lonelydora: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

2G ram?

For a phone? Yes.
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by miqos02(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2017
sustainable:
nice killer specs. youths all over the world are excelling in technological know how and are becoming Bilionaires while some Youths somewhere in the "Republic of Africa" are only interested in worshiping old outdated men that have already made it. they want to do shaggy hair like Pantoraking and take Girls to Club every friday. but they don't want to work. then later in the future you will see old men joining armed robber Gang.
I keep saying it that if I was a Girl I would be chasing after all these Geeks that are brilliant but dress poorly to school. why? because they own the future. the one that is dancing pantoranking and clubbing every friday may not be able to buy Nutribom, Nutriben, pampers and Nutrilac for your baby in future when the time come. he may even say that you and your Baby ruined his irresponsible life. but the one that work now will Dance Pantoranking in the best Clubs of the World when it is time.

as for the phone. OP please details on how i can get one. thank you and good morning.

food for thought
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by miqos02(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2017
Timiblanko:
Am still using my nokia E72, too bad may God remember us all
amen
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Coyotejack(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
crackerspub:
With a cheap laptop running Backtrack/kali is 10 times better than that gadget at that price.

Why should waste such money

U cannot be carrying a laptop where laptops are restricted the selling point of the pwn pwn express is the mobility and the resources

I remember Mr robot hack with this phone like kilode

1 Like

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by akaahs(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Where can i get it, i need to enhance my whisel blowing network by hacking more into some notorious polithievcian.

1 Like

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by SmartchoicesNG: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2017
lonelydora:

For a phone? Yes.
That's balderdash
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by smartty68(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2017
sustainable:
nice killer specs. youths all over the world are excelling in technological know how and are becoming Bilionaires while some Youths somewhere in the "Republic of Africa" are only interested in worshiping old outdated men that have already made it. they want to do shaggy hair like Pantoraking and take Girls to Club every friday. but they don't want to work. then later in the future you will see old men joining armed robber Gang.
I keep saying it that if I was a Girl I would be chasing after all these Geeks that are brilliant but dress poorly to school. why? because they own the future. the one that is dancing pantoranking and clubbing every friday may not be able to buy Nutribom, Nutriben, pampers and Nutrilac for your baby in future when the time come. he may even say that you and your Baby ruined his irresponsible life. but the one that work now will Dance Pantoranking in the best Clubs of the World when it is time.

as for the phone. OP please details on how i can get one. thank you and good morning.

The device is out of stock
https://store.pwnieexpress.com/product/pwn-phone2014b/
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Biospnx(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Can it hack into book of life and heaven's gate?
what exactly are you saying please? Cos your comment tire me

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Biospnx:
what exactly are you saying please? Cos your comment tire me
Come closer please

Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by NaijaTechGuy(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2017
sustainable:

Its currently out of stock but you can make yours. Check the link for more details
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by rasheedmalik113: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2017
I want to buy 2 if one spoy i wll be using the scond...
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by CaroLyner(f): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
mykeljosef:
the only unhackable phone
No frigging way that could be hacked.
Re: Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers by tck2000(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2019
mykeljosef:
the only unhackable phone
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Pays For iPhones & Got Apples / Reactions Of People When Their Phones Malfunction (Memes) / Specifications: TECNO Camon 18 Will Offer Triple Camera And 5x Optical Zoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.