Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? (25699 Views)

What Could Be Wrong? / RANSOMEWARE!!! All My Computer Files Encrypted and held to randsome by hackers / Please Help: My Computer Cannot Detect Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 20, 2017
No be HP NC 6000 i dey see so?

Celeron?

Oga, go buy another one jor....Abi, the lappy never try 4 u?
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by aguyph: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2017
As a technician i will advice u 1. Remove the ram and put it back again.if thw problem is not solve then 2 connect external monitor to your laptop if the screen display in the external monitor then u have to replace the screen with a new one.
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by redcliff: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
And so what oooo?Nah person still dey drive 504 pijo about. Mind u,I still have that white and black TV with knob/stero radio in my house . whether it is 1950 lappy, as long as it work/the new ones is beyond his reach,nothing do him

Its obvious you are not well.. bye bye
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by ipobarecriminals: 6:42am On Apr 20, 2017
redcliff:

Its obvious you are not well.. bye bye
I'm so sure u are sill spoon feed by ur parents/ur type increased sch fees to buy nonsense.I knw a kid when I see one.U are a kid.
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Abudu2000(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Laptop ane their wahala, thanks to Android phones i no longer need any pc and I'm not sure i ever will..the highest task i do is docs editing which my android can do without any lagging whatsoever....

Blue screen of death really show me something for life,i will never forget that painful experience
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by KingBillionaire(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't think your screen is broken!!! Either the VGA hardware got shifted from its bed or the screen flex has gone awol tongue

Try and visit a technician. Nor go give Engr Emeka oh grin
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by kniru: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
did the laptop fall inside MILK? grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Olufetty: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Change d laptop screen

1 Like

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
DJMicky:
How I wish I can help, only if i can lay my hands on that laptop, I'm pretty sure it gonna work
thanks brother, am doing what I could to make it work
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
kniru:
did the laptop fall inside MILK? grin grin grin grin
No, just fell off to the floor!
Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello guys... Yippee!! my system is back and better. An Angel God sent to bless me made it happen

Re: Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
UPDATED!!! UPDATED!!!

Hello guys... Yippee!! my system is back and better. An Angel God sent to bless me here on nairaland made it happen, she stands to remain anonymous on this and my God will continue to bless her over and over again.. Amen.

THANKS to NAIRALAND, THANKS to the MODS THANKS to my GODSENT. THANKS to everyone that contributed in one form or the order.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boluwatife Aiki-Raji Appointed By Twitter As Lead Software Engineer / How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / 4 Email Etiquettes Most People Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.