Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (1981 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ElSherriff: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Check out these pics of a young nairalander. Slayed or failed? like for slayed, share for failed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MEGGATRON(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2017
happy married life, slay of course but you aren't young.

the first pic shah, one of your hands on her waist the other on johnny bravo, bros you no get self control?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by devilmaycry: 8:30am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar.....
we waiting for ur own pics o
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Davash222(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Any pre wedding pictures without venue of the wedding is inappropriate.

Hml to you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ElSherriff: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
More...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ElSherriff: 8:37am On Apr 19, 2017
lmaooo... self control full ground ooo
MEGGATRON:
slay of course but you aren't young.

the first pic shah, one of your hands on her waist the other on johnny bravo, bros you no get self control?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2017
This is wickedness now,you have copied all the pre wedding poses i want to use with my nairaland boyfriend. angry
Wickedness is also when you post your pre wedding picures without the date and venue of the wedding ceremony.

Anyway,HML in advance to the beautiful couples..mine go soon come.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ElSherriff: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Amen dear...and thanks
sexybbstar:
This is wickedness now,you have copied all the pre wedding poses i want to use with my nairaland boyfriend. angry
Wickedness is also when you post your pre wedding picures without the date and venue of the wedding ceremony.

Anyway,HML in advance to the beautiful couples..mine go soon come.

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
No matter how beautiful a lady is, if she doesn't obey my signature, na wash. Congrats
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Amarabae(f): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Buhari in 2019- My Administration produced the most pre-wedding pics so far in our quantry Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 19, 2017
devilmaycry:
ZarZar.....
we waiting for ur own pics o

Still waiting for that extraordinary human being with enough bravado & chutzpah, to tame this wild spirit & make it part of his own wink
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by NextGovernor(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing makes a guy happier than a girl saying "Go and lock the door first"... That word dey burst brain..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by devilmaycry: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Still waiting for that extraordinary human being with enough bravado & chutzpah, to tame this wild spirit & make it part of his own wink
lol...u be waiter ? ....
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2017
devilmaycry:
lol...u be waiter ? ....

I'm all things wink
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by devilmaycry: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm all things wink
beautiful.... i like girls that are "all things"

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Stay there dey form, you go soon clock 53 and still single sad sad sad

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by vanida6: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2017
lovely pix
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:
Stay there dey form, you go soon clock 53 and still single sad sad sad

My problem to worry about, not yours.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by refiner(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Beautiful... kiss

Traphedges...ayam tayad of waiting ooo...i've told u to forget about d expenses...my mate haff married finish.. embarassed
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamAirforce1: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Buhari in 2019- My Administration produced the most pre-wedding pics so far in our quantry Nigeria.

For your mind now you've made a sensible contribution
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Cute pictures
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
First time I've seen a very cute couple. The guy is handsome with a sly smile and his woman too is beautifully made.

*well done sir*. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by EfccBoss: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Rubbish

Waste of mb
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by samwhi(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=NextGovernor post=55701768]Nothing makes a guy happier than a girl saying "Go and lock the door first"... That word dey burst brain..[/quote
I dey tell u grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by TrapHedges(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful... kiss

Traphedges...ayam tayad of waiting ooo...i've told u to forget about d expenses...my mate haff married finish.. embarassed

hey baby.. Its remaining 5million lemi complete the money i want to spend.. Pls gimi small time grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by vickkyruby(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jakeboss(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:
First time I've seen a very cute couple. The guy is handsome with a sly smile and his woman too is beautifully made.

*well done sir*. kiss
which day me and urs go come out hahahaha
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Destined2win: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:
happy married life, slay of course but you aren't young.

grin
You noticed it too. He's using that hand to cover his erectus.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jesu cheesy lovely fine guy his eyes twinkle grin

Future hubby undecided u see ur yeye life
Na so make we sip that cocktail grin take several notes ..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
TrapHedges:

hey baby.. Its remaining 5million lemi complete the money i want to spend.. Pls gimi small time grin

Because of what
5 milla which kin wedding una dey plan .. shey na dubia cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ElSherriff: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Weirdo...zero erections man!
Destined2win:
grin
You noticed it too. He's using that hand to cover his erectus.

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by TrapHedges(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bumbae1:
Because of what 5 milla which kin wedding una dey plan .. shey na dubia cheesy
lols dubai near, its mars we want to go,, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose / I Knew I Shouldn’t Have But I Was Too Drunk…now,i Am Living A Lie! / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.