Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pls Tell Me About Her - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Tell Me About Her (851 Views)

Can Someone Pls Tell This Cool Fm News Reader To Stop!!!!!!!!!!! / D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) / Pls Tell Tjoe, Barman, Tempest And Obaino Music, To Stop Pyrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me About Her by djl(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2007
Hey guys, can anyone please tell me more about dis female rap artist "BLAISE" she was the first rapper in DA TRYBE'S song BARAJE cry
Re: Pls Tell Me About Her by lalaboi(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2007
wetn u 1 knw? she is a rapper, member of trybe records. she has a single, wen she sang about ppl criticizing her about nt knwing how 2 speak pigeon english. wat else?
Re: Pls Tell Me About Her by dominique(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2007
i think shes aight. she featured on only one track and vanished. i wonder what shes doing now.
Re: Pls Tell Me About Her by samsick: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2007
hey dude u made a mistake she appeared on DA TRYBES oya not baraje aiight.
Re: Pls Tell Me About Her by casper(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2007
and she is on freestyle's 'BRAGGING RIGHTS'
Re: Pls Tell Me About Her by djl(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2007
Tanx Samsick for that correction. I was in doubt about the title of the track before I posted in wink

(1) (Reply)

If You Where Faze, How Would The Video Of Tatoo Girls Look Like? / See Me So Vs Letter To My Broda! Could It Be Beef / Rihanna & Omarion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.