Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos (36485 Views)

Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Imo Bad Boys Flogged In Public By Youth Leaders In Amakohia Ihitte/Uboma. Photos / 8 Persons Including Immigration Officer Arrested At Beer Parlour In Benin. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

There is a reason an act is called murder and another is called terorism
Wasn't even referring to terrorism.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Van Damme and The master. The names are ruggedly rugged.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by alhaji04: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
ladyF:
Chai...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N395/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

How much do u sell?
Alhajinaira55@gmail.com
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
zainabxel:

Wasn't even referring to terrorism.
I know but what else goes on up north ?
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by glossy6(f): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
What's funny here biko?
Please, help me ask her.
make she Follow them go look for bitcoins na undecided
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by glossy6(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:
Flatheadzzzz and miserable lifers
I guess you have no blood in your veins, only hatred
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
No regard for ur fellow humans life. #shakeshead
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
ladyF:
Chai...

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N395/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
lolz
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by ladyF(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
alhaji04:

How much do u sell?
Alhajinaira55@gmail.com

N410/$
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by karma2000: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
rip
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

I know but what else goes on up north ?
Murder, communal clash, religious clash
With the high rate of politically motivated assassinations, cult wars and
Ritual killings in the south. Its better to try to fix your own problems than to point fingers are pretend you live in paradise
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
zainabxel:

Murder, communal clash, religious clash
how does any of waht you listed relate to waht happened here, Im just responding based on ur assertion.When a person dies unlawfully its a murder case .In the North you have mainly Religious violence,Terrorism mainly.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

how does any of waht you listed relate to waht happened here, Im just responding based on ur assertion.When a person dies unlawfully its a murder case .In the North you have mainly Religious violence,Terrorism mainly.
I suppose you didn't see murder there
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
zainabxel:

I suppose you didn't see murder there
did you see what I said about murder in my reply?
the end product of all you listed is Murder
Communal clash=Murder
Religious violence =Murder
Terrorism=Murder
So murder is what happens when any of the listed is carried out.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

did you see what I said about murder in my reply?
the end product of all you listed is Murder
Communal clash=Murder
Religious violence =Murder
Terrorism=Murder
So murder is what happens when any of the listed is carried out.
Thats why I'm saying there are murderers in the north and south.
Assasination=murder
Cult war=murder
Ritual killing=murder
lynching=murder
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
zainabxel:

Thats why I'm saying there are murderers in the north and south.
Assasination=murder
Cult war=murder
Ritual killing=murder
lynching=murder
point me to when any of those you just mentioned happend in the north plz,I like to know.lets see how long it takes you to show me cult war,Ritual killings,Lynching up in the core North.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

point me to when any of those you just mentioned happend in the north plz,I like to know.lets see how long it takes you to show me cult war,Ritual killings,Lynching up in the core North.
I don't understand where you're going with this argument.
So I'll emphasize what I've been saying from the start.
There's shameful outrageous violence going on in the north and south.
So to the southerners i say, Its better to try to fix your own problems than to point fingers and pretend you live in paradise. Murder is murder.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
zainabxel:

I don't understand where you're going with this argument.
So I'll emphasize what I've been saying from the start.
There's shameful outrageous violence going on in the north and south.
So to the southerners i say, Its better to try to fix your own problems than to point fingers and pretend you live in paradise. Murder is murder.
U claimed that when we hear of murder up North we shout and steer as if the north is the worst when it comes to violence.
So I said the worst so far is terrorism which is in teh North and thats why the north is in the news for all the wrong reasons.
My conclusion, what is going on in the south is nothing new, it has been going on since Nigeria began, but what is going on in the North is brand new,never in any region has anyone chose to kill themselves and innocent others in the name of whatever they believe. Thats the difference.
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
dainformant:
The two community youth leaders in the Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State who were shot dead by fleeing gunmen operating in a jeep at Eke Obollo. The incident happened on Monday, when four gunmen, who were in a Jeep, shot and killed Uzoma popularly known as Van Dan, and another youth leader, identified simply as Chinedu, who goes by the name Master , at about 8. 15 pm

The youths were reportedly shot dead at the Okeosisi Bar, a popular beer joint in the community

According to reports, the gunmen, on arriving at the scene, was said to have shot continuously into the air to scare away residents before aiming at their targets and leave them dead in the pool of blood.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/two-youth-leaders-shot-dead-at-beer.html

Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

U claimed that when we hear of murder up North we shout and steer as if the north is the worst when it comes to violence.
So I said the worst so far is terrorism which is in teh North and thats why the north is in the news for all the wrong reasons.
My conclusion, waht is going on in teh south is nothing new, it has been going on since Nigeria began, but waht is going on in the North is brand new,never in any region has anyone chose to kill themselves and innocent others in the name of whatever the believe. Thats the difference.
The killings in the north and south are all irrational.
Violence is violence
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by jfleece(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Youth leaders don't just Die carelessly, I suspect cultism... I guess the attack was just a return leg..
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
zainabxel:

The killings in the north and south are all irrational.
Violence is violence
No one blows themselves down south . People killing themselves cos of disagreements in ethnic issues and political issues are way different from one person with a vest blowing up every one..
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
erico2k2:

No one blows themselves down south . People killing themselves cos of disagreements in ethnic issues and political issues are way different from one person with a vest blowing up every one..
So what's your point exactly? The killings in the south are justifyable?
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
zainabxel:

So what's your point exactly? The killings in the south are justifyable?
No they are not but it's no where near compared with terrorism up North in the nearest of imagination .
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by zainabxel(f): 3:27am On Apr 21, 2017
erico2k2:

No they are not but it's no where near compared with terrorism up North in the nearest of imagination .
Tell that to the dead
Re: Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2017
zainabxel:

Tell that to the dead
I guess we know where that ends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos / Two Men Drug & Rape 8-Year-Old Girl To Coma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.