Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (49910 Views)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by niggi4life(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Someone said "very wack concert, low turn up" Davido should have simply said " Though the turn out wasn't what we expected but it was indeed great to please all our fans who turned up. @officialblogger2017, Next time we shall try our best to make our concert more entertaining

Humility is an act

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I will not support a fan insulting a celebrity , if a fan feels my show was wack , I'll ask the fan why he/she felt so , to me what he/she said wasn't out of line , it is quite similar to saying to the owner of a Buka that her meal isn't tasty at all , should she now insult me for that ?.
I don't think I can get through to you on this argument but my stance still remains that

I don't support insult from either fan or celebrity

I will accept criticism from fans if I'm a celebrity ( something Davido seems to find hard to do )

Now let's tell ourselves the truth sir.

Using the word "wack" is not one of the best ways to describe a bad show to an artiste. It is clearly degrading and demoralizing.

It's same thing as shouting to the woman at the buka "madam this your food no sweet at all" in the presence of all her customers.

That woman may not insult you like David did to those trolls but imagine how bad she would have felt especially when she knew the food was cooked by her several cooks at the buka and not her personally.

Think about that sir. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
niggi4life:
Someone said "very wack concert, low turn up" Davido should have simply said " Though the turn out wasn't what we expected but it was indeed great to please all our fans who turned up. @officialblogger2017, Next time we shall try our best to make our concert more entertaining

Humility is an act

Just what I'm tryna say
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by linearity: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Years ago, women don't even announce that they pregnant because if the fears of the unknown.

Even today, some moderate their feeling of excitement, depending on the occasion and location, so that their joy will not made someone else bitter, recentful and vindicative....but boasting about the future of an unborn baby? I think that is some dumbfuck.

Even taking Davido's own analogy, he indicated that, he is rich because of his talent and works and not necessarily because of his father's riches and even alluded to some who have faded despite their parental affluence....and the only thing we know going for this unborn baby is the very thing Davido has disavowed as indications of one's future rich....another dumbfuck.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by ipledge10(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
I still don't see reason why people are blaming davido, that guy asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

Now let's tell ourselves the truth sir.

Using the word "wack" is not one of the best ways to describe a bad show to an artiste. It is clearly degrading and demoralizing.

It's same thing as shouting to the woman at the buka "madam this your food no sweet at all" in the presence of all her customers.

That woman may not insult you like David did to those trolls but imagine how bad she would have felt especially when she knew the food was cooked by her several cooks at the buka and not her personally.

Think about that sir. smiley

ok , I get your point

some people may be too blunt when describing things , I'm like that , but I won't insult. I have also learnt not to take criticism personal , and I appreciate someone being blunt rather than one who sugarcoats things.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
In those days, we call them jesters now we call them "yeyebrities". I remain my old skul joor by not following any of them. Simple criticism he can't handle maturely. I bet if he was asked the same question that was thrown to wizzy about Dbanj he would have misfired.

I don't see why someone can't say "omo" dis work u do today no make sense and u'll be like i'll improve. I understand English can be hard and confusing for people wen no study to know...

The reason why he's a star today is because of his fans and should show some level of decency. I'm not in that line of trade and so can't criticize what he does. Me na beat i dey dance to grin

Hypocrites bring it on.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
niggi4life:

Humility is an act

You mind the boy? English hard to understand...
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

ok , I get your point

some people may be too blunt when describing things , I'm like that , but I won't insult. I have also learnt not to take criticism personal , and I appreciate someone being blunt rather than one who sugarcoats things.
I'm glad you see where I'm getting at.

I'm not in support of the unprintable words typed by davido but let's also not lie to ourselves that those trolls had it coming.

Davido on the other hand still needs to work on his general approach with his fans and critics alike. Don't forget he started this thing as a 19 year old kid and he had always faced harsh criticism from the start. That alone is enough reason to understand why he grew up in the limelight being defensive.

The 2face we praise here is a 41 year old man who has a family. He can't be caught doing what david is doing now but we don't know how he would have reacted 20 years back.

Let's always be objective in matters like this.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by kullozone(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stewpid twitter fans!
Always reacting to every single issue.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by daveP(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
When will this boy get sense. someone angers you and the only response that on your mind is " my future beta pass u" smh

Imagine if all followers just unfollow them one morning... deliberate sabotage... how real that would be
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Chiemerie8(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
kaydguru:
Epic and insultive reply
For ur mind na insalt ba die hard fan of An over pampared man >:
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Quinn22(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Actually I did ignore undecided
IamAirforce1:

Not every hate comment you ignore.

You've been rudely attacked in Romance section and I didn't see you ignore.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Quinn22(f): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
I understand! He should avoid looking at the comments, I know it's tempting but he should resist the temptation
naijaboiy:

Oh! Well I guess he couldn't take it no more. You know these people get daily tongue lash from trolls and fans alike.

This is just one of those times he chose to reply one of them. I feel it depends on a person's mood. Sometimes he jokes with such things, if you follow him you'd know that.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Missmossy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Now i don't know what to say, both of them are at fault though undecided this is Nigeria.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by naijaboiy: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
I understand! He should avoid looking at the comments, I know it's tempting but he should resist the temptation
You're right. Self control is always key. cool

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by dingbang(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing would ever make me follow any celebrity on twitter or instagram..
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by johnstar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
FbiSegun:
I wonder y ppl follow all dis guys!!! Hmmm!
d tn juz tire me ehn
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
this people needs to get a life or better still go see a psychiatric.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Solumtoonna(m): 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davido is being rude, that shows his immaturity
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Adeyeye09(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
** not even hear yet ke** Davido no go skol?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Jace234(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good for the follower. Next time he would mind how he attacks people. Just like 95percent of Nigerians who live only to criticize and typographically attack people all the time, he deserved what came to him! I hate people who derive joy in criticizing others
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Johnhug66(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided it runs in their blood. God knows if it's from dad or mum
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by cruzyteejay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
He is even boasting with those potential baby mamas(his daughters)
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Obiwiz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
yourexcellency:
loud mouthed thug Davido
To be a thug, one's got to have real ba11s. Him get? . To inherit wealth no need any special skills or abilities... Even an slowpoke can inherit wealth. Hustling men and women should stop taking these guys seriously, and face their hustle.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by olubenjazzy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Davido with his kind of replies tho!
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by nkemjacob2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
wetin dey worry all dis disrespectful davido and e family
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by clemmonce(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
freshness2020:
Spoilt brat.
Like Peak, its already in you.
the blogger deserved the response. did you even go thru the whole story ? ... stupid blogger. How can you tell someone to his face that his show is wack and you expect him to say thank you.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
freshness2020:
Spoilt brat.
Like Peak, its already in you.
No homo he's richer that your generation bruh i stopped hating on some artists cos they alredy Got the cash and fame

Spoilt brat blah blah blah fool
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by clemmonce(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
EXLOVER:
I just wish one day all this celebrity followers will just get sense and unfollow them, because some of them are too proud, they hate hearing the truth, the don't even communicate with their followers, so the only way to get their attention is by attacking one way or the other
the blogger deserved the response. did you even go thru the whole story ? ... stupid blogger. How can you tell someone to his face that his show is wack and you expect him to say thank you.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Olumaeme: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't know why people bring down other people's hustle, if u think Davido no Sabi sing, then no download him song or attend his concert....
NO b by force
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bleep y'all if yu think davido is guilty of the shit that happened, how can yu say that to a celebrity it's obvious he's looking for a cheap publicly
Davido is already rich either yu like it or not
He's making hits songs some of yu criticising him has his latest hit "if" on his phone..m to hell with the fucking blogger saying he's an administrator in toooxclusive Bleep it I'm out angry sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.