Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (49915 Views)

Childish Photos Of Davido You Are Yet To See(photo) / “You Fool, The Wizkid-davido Beef Is Staged,” Cynthia Morgan To A Follower / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Buike8: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
I believe as a celebrity, your fans should be free and honest with you. The guy did not attack davido personally bt his 'services'. I have every right to buy a product and complain to the company that the product did not meet my expectations. It is now left for the company to make the product better. The guy only said 'whack concert. Low turnup'. I can recall thousands of times an artiste comes to my sch to perform and we all(students) yab him if he doesn't perform to our expectations. All davido needed to do was to explain to the fan that, that was not his show and that he wasn't even there and that's all, instead of attacking that person that way. Sometimes we need to be criticized for us to up our game bt its apparent davido is too insecure and spoilt to take in shades thrown at him like a man. No condition is permanent, no one knws tomorrow. Davido doesn't knw if he will need the help of the person he just attacked in future. I pity those that follow ppl like these

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Brizzy13(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
EXLOVER:
I just wish one day all this celebrity followers will just get sense and unfollow them, because some of them are too proud, they hate hearing the truth, the don't even communicate with their followers, so the only way to get their attention is by attacking one way or the other
U are simply jealous
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by EXLOVER(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
clemmonce:
the blogger deserved the response. did you even go thru the whole story ? ... stupid blogger. How can you tell someone to his face that his show is wack and you expect him to say thank you.
he should have just pass by as they do normal, if you praise them or their songs they don't reply at all.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Brizzy13(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
EXLOVER:
I just wish one day all this celebrity followers will just get sense and unfollow them, because some of them are too proud, they hate hearing the truth, the don't even communicate with their followers, so the only way to get their attention is by attacking one way or the other
U are simply jealous
Johnhug66:
undecided it runs in their blood. God knows if it's from dad or mum
Wetin concern him parents and u
U know he can sponsor Ur Extended family tight
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Brizzy13(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
EXLOVER:
U are simply jealous
Johnhug66:
undecided it runs in their blood. God knows if it's from dad or mum
Chiemerie8:
For ur mind na insalt ba die hard fan of An over pampared man >:
Na jealousy go kill u
If u had half of what he had u will be worst
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Sup stranger grin
Hehehe
How r u?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

Hehehe
How r u?
Hi. smiley
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Hi. smiley
Hi
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

Hi
been a while. Hope you've been good?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
been a while. Hope you've been good?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:
Check my personal message in my profile, it will give you an idea who I really am. smiley
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Check my personal message in my profile, it will give you an idea who I really am. smiley
No idea o
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

No idea o
Na wah oh, lol So you don't know any moniker that ends with 1832? One who writes poem?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Rick9(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
My reply would have been .

Me : Ok !
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Hotstew(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Pride has eaten his head.... He can't even spell simple English correctly....

If You can't stand criticism as a man, you are not ready to be a man... SIMPLE!!!!!

#money miss road

I despise Arrogancy..

You wey sabi spell, wetin be "Arrogancy"?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Tobyie: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
D guy call for it and he got it hot. Even claiming to b tooxclusive official. Den he shldnt talk like that even if. Respect is reciprocal. Artist are also human being mehn. No hate.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Johnhug66(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Brizzy13:

U are simply jealous
Na jealousy go kill u
undecided
Brizzy13:

U are simply jealous
Na jealousy go kill u
I'm sure u are 1 of his bro's follower.he already said it dat his dogs eat beta than u do. 3rd MB is waiting 4 u so go do d needful ASAP. He can't feed my family. We aren't beggars. Bleep u
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Na wah oh, lol So you don't know any moniker that ends with 1832? One who writes poem?
Oh....wetin do ur moniker?
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by ExInferis(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackpanda:
I think its time to boycott this spoilt kid

Him and his brother have no manners!

It's not just about them, it's their useless papa, Mr Adeleke himself, who's to blame.

A small boy going round making babies everywhere, having unprotected sex with any two-bit ho he can lay his ninja turtle hands on, brags about wealth even the papa doesn't have, insults his own fans, and the worthless Pa Adeleke cannot call him to order.

That's bad parental optics right there.

Davido's kind of antics are what's killing Justin Bieber's career.

Tortoise-headed mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by EXLOVER(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Brizzy13:

U are simply jealous
Guy face your front abeg, I nor mention you or Davido name
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by OnePunchMan: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
This davido is just a child and unnecessarily loud mouthed.... actually looks like one of these illiterate fraud boys that suddenly got access to money
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

Oh....wetin do ur moniker?
It's in prison. So how have you been? You still use the same number? smiley
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by montezz(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
It's in prison. So how have you been? You still use the same number? smiley
Lol. That's so good for u.
Yes I still do
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by MDCCCXXXII: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

Lol. That's so good for u.
O really. Are you saying I'm a trouble maker? grin
Yes I still do
Awesome. wink
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Doctorfitz: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
montezz:

Hehehe
How r u?

I'm cool. Hmmmmm. U kno y
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by Carter4luv(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dis our naija celebrities get baby brain na everything their fans comment den go reply to, why not just ignore dem, cuz u Don hammer, and ur papa get money, if u day like upcoming artist u will not sound rude to ur fans, u will b more humble cuz u wanna shine. And a girl hearing is unborn daughter future is better than dat guy, she will b like his time to be a baby mama for davido daughter. #lol
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by doctimonyeka(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hotstew:

You wey sabi spell, wetin be "Arrogancy"?
Must you quote??
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by alexis007(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I will not support a fan insulting a celebrity , if a fan feels my show was wack , I'll ask the fan why he/she felt so , to me what he/she said wasn't out of line , it is quite similar to saying to the owner of a Buka that her meal isn't tasty at all , should she now insult me for that ?.
I don't think I can get through to you on this argument but my stance still remains that

I don't support insult from either fan or celebrity

I will accept criticism from fans if I'm a celebrity ( something Davido seems to find hard to do )

Your last paragraph tho.Till then. For now, enjoy the shoes that fit your feet.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by alexis007(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's funny how peeps criticize others destructively and then turn to play the victim card when they are put in their rightful place.

My friend, Davido is even mild. Lemme just lay my hands on this kind of money that could take days to count. My God, I'll kill. I'll give life. And if someone annoys me unnecessarily....assassins are coming, not just to seize that useless phone that you use to type $#!T, but to seize your life as well.

It's not as if the devil lives inside me. It's just that you can't predict your tendencies, especially when the money starts pouring in. Mammon is a very strong spirit. Let Davido be.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by adethebahdguy100(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
And I never knew davido is this ill-mannered... when you get money, who you epp?? Rubbish?!!
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by SamuelLoch: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Simple English he cannot type... That blogger has issues sha. If U can't say something nice just shut the f*ck up.
Re: Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" by SamuelLoch: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexis007:
It's funny how peeps criticize others destructively and then turn to play the victim card when they are put in their rightful place.

My friend, Davido is even mild. Lemme just lay my hands on this kind of money that could take days to count. My God, I'll kill. I'll give life. And if someone annoys me unnecessarily....assassins are coming, not just to seize that useless phone that you use to type $#!T, but to seize your life as well.

It's not as if the devil lives inside me. It's just that you can't predict your tendencies, especially when the money starts pouring in. Mammon is a very strong spirit. Let Davido be.

I hope this money won't run for U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" / Patoranking Arrested At Entebbe International Airport, Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.