Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Good Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Good Friend (388 Views)

The Ivory Towers - the good and bad life on campus. / The Good Friend / The Good Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Friend by lanya: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Please now, we won’t even waste time. I promise”. Bola has been trying to persuade Mide to accompany her on a date for about 30 minutes now.

She crosses her arms, leaning back on the cushion, perplexed and annoyed at Bola for trying to rope her into something that wasn’t any of her business. ”Fine, but I’m leaving after an hour max’.

It was difficult to watch; the joy, the beauty, the passion when the priest’s voice was heard saying ”You may now kiss the bride”. It was all she could do to not shed a tear, tears that were dangerously on the brink of falling out. Who would understand why she was upset at such a joyous event? Who would? She feigned a cough and tried to regain her composure.

Douglas drove into Apartment 14, excited and anxious at the same time. He was meeting her today, that pretty innocent looking thing he met at the restaurant last week and talking with over the phone since then. For some reason, she always had excuses whenever he wanted to see her but today was his lucky day. She agreed to see him and he had only had to beg once.

”Ahan babe, at least put small effort in your outfit”. Mide just rolled her eyes and continued zipping up her red cardigan, ”Either I go like this or I stay here and continue with my movie” . Bola...Read the complete story at https://olliealley./

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 6 "What Should I Do?" Pix Inside / I Want To Write Free So I Can Have A Profile / 'bedroom' Poem By Adedeji Remi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.