Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

New Music Alert by a Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Alert by a Nairalander (681 Views)

New Songs Alert By Rudeboy-psquare / Who Have Listen To Bank Alert By Psquare's Ft Gee Jay. The Christian Version / New Music Alert By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Music Alert by a Nairalander by Vicboi1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,
First of all I want to use this wonderful medium to thank everyone who has been an inspiration to me here and secondly I want to kindly ask everyone to listen to my new music I just drop title "GROUND ON"
It's an awesome music which I believe that you would love just download it first

https://my.notjustok.com/track/207087/viaz-ground.
https://my.notjustok.com/track/207087/viaz-ground.
Please you can also points out my flaws because not everyone is perfect
Thanks
Please I would love this should go to the front page (FP) so everyone can listen to this music .
God bless you listen to it
@lalasticlala

Re: New Music Alert by a Nairalander by xaggar(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Listened to ur "wack track" and I've got these to say.
1. Stop trying to be like some local Rick Ross.
2. Your flow is quite meaningless: it ain't deep.
3. I believe your entire skill is what you have right in that track. Other numbers may be far worse.
4. Guess you to old for this; Fuji or highlife should be your genre.
5. Only the Godless says no one should tell them how to live their lives.
6. Your cover photo is terrible for someone trying to release his first album and also trying to be an "upcoming artiste". We can't see your face!
Re: New Music Alert by a Nairalander by Vicboi1(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2017
xaggar:
Listened to ur "wack track" and I've got these to say.
1. Stop trying to be like some local Rick Ross.
2. Your flow is quite meaningless: it ain't deep.
3. I believe your entire skill is what you have right in that track. Other numbers may be far worse.
4. Guess you to old for this; Fuji or highlife should be your genre.
5. Only the Godless says no one should tell them how to live their lives.
6. Your cover photo is terrible for someone trying to release his first album and also trying to be an "upcoming artiste". We can't see your face!
Thanks I promise to increase better on my self and everything you listed thanks bro
Re: New Music Alert by a Nairalander by kevinaina2828: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2017
for your music promotions on the biggest radio station in the south south at really good rates please send an email: kevinaina2828@gmail.com. Open 24/7. Thank you
Re: New Music Alert by a Nairalander by Naijatastic: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Visit and Register on www.naijatastic.com to showcase your beat/soundtrack/music for FREE with statistics!

Naijatastic.com is a Nigerian music community platform dedicated to exposing upcoming Nigerian music talents.

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3 : A-cool - Fear / Resurrection Ft El Blash, Skimmy, Verse Blade, Jay Dc, Jq / “as A Minister Of The Gospel, It Is Very Good For You Not To Fail In Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.