Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight (21219 Views)

Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by SageTravels: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Captain Ado Sanusi, Aero Contractors Managing Director on Wednesday told Channels TV the incident that led to the smoke in the Tuesday evening flight from Port Harcourt International airport to Lagos. The smoke started in the cargo section of the aircraft and got into the cabin through the air-conditioning system. However, the pilot landed safely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKJUZooF14

Recall that yesterday a female twitter user ORIAKU (OKWESILIEZE) tweeted about the incident as she also thank God for a safe landing.

“Everyone on this Aero Contractor flight could have died today but for God. I’m grateful. Nigerian airports need new directors/ flights.
“God knows I said it that this plane was too old to be functioning in Nigeria before I boarded. At the clinic now getting checked on”

She also said there was no apology or explanation from the management to the passengers. Though, she stated that officials of the Fire Service Emergency Unit were already waiting on the runway as the plane eventually landed safely in Lagos.

http://sagetravels.com/aero-contractors-management-explains-caused-smoke-phc-lagos-flight/

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by jaymejate: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank God say nothing bad happened
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by UgojiC(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?
I wonder why this has not made FP

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Goldenheart(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
At least many Became born again instantly wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by leksmedia: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank God no life was lost , another calamity averted. For your website designs please contact me 08173091370 or visit www.leksmediaconcept.com
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Teewhy2: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Areo Contractor is Known to be a "Molue" kind of flight operation.
assuming there is stiff competition in this industry the airline won't be having customers.
They are usually not organize

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by smartty68(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
I hear!!! And what would have been your excuse if the plane had crashed
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
ONLY IN NIGERIA
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by cheaphost: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by babyfaceafrica: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Which airline is safe in the this country?
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Rotjijatau(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Jayuba(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
bad news everywhere in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Beremx(f): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
So what actually caused the smoke?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is it just me or did anyone else noticed that cause of the smoke is still unknown

21 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by lollmaolol(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is scary
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by RZArecta(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stopped using aero when they wanted to sell olden days sandwich and coke for me on a ph to Lagos flight some years ago cool

2 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Tenim47(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
smh
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whatever Aero is selling I'm not buying...

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by alt3r3g0: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
I cant see any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by hucienda: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Smoke??

Flying Molue.
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
i was surprise when i saw d video on instagram today,only in nigeria dat can happen,thank God for safe landing thou
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by rozayx5(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Which airline is safe in the this country?

edo airways

3 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
shout out to that indian man in the video, he no even panick

9 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
SageTravels:
Captain Ado Sanusi, Aero Contractors Managing Director on Wednesday told Channels TV the incident that led to the smoke in the Tuesday evening flight from Port Harcourt International airport to Lagos. The smoke started in the cargo section of the aircraft and got into the cabin through the air-conditioning system. However, the pilot landed safely.

Good PR
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Houseofglam7(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by cutetopsey(f): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by burkingx(f): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin angry
Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by gamechanger1: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saying the smoke started from the cargo hold is not enough. What was the CAUSE of the smoke; and what are the civil aviation authorities doing about this

1 Like

Re: Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight by Scetrocom: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Is it just me or did anyone else noticed that cause of the smoke is stifll unknown

Yes, the man didn't explain the cause if smoke. He said it came from cargo side, but from what exactly? What actually led to fire?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Begins Construction Of Cargo Airport (photos) / Latvia University Issue / Canada Will Humble You, I Miss Cheap Nigerian Pussies: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.