Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (49736 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by 1miccza: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2017
genearts:

Oke the DG of NIA says the money belong to them. What other owner are you looking for again?
And then they rented two apartments for the money as VIPs right?
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2017
and it had to be after money in Osborne towers was found, still waiting to hear the name of the owner of the money even though I know it belongs to someone in this current administration, anyway let them keep hailing while the country continues to sink. I must give it to this administration, they sure know how to give gullible citizens something to keep them busy every single time, kudos!
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Oluwabenny:

does it change fuel price
so because it doesn't change fuel price,all criminals that steal and hoard our progress in form of cash should be left alone?, I am trying hard to understand, please help me and other sane people reading this thread understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by boykay101: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2017
kipedia.org/wiki/Driver's_license
A driver's license (American English) or driving licence (British English) is an official document permitting a specific individual to operate one or more ...
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by MEHO: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
I sense nepotism. All the comments here are all coming from his supporters. No opposing comments. What have we really benefitted? God help us
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Flashh: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Sunny360:

It is NOT a blunder! Look it up in the dictionary. It is the British way of spelling it. In American English, the second 'c' in "licence" is replaced by (an) 's' -"license".

Don't forget that we were colonized by Britain.
Alright, back to the sidelines.
I never said it was a blunder. Was just surprised with G-Mach's reaction.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Sunny360: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Flashh:

I never said it was a blunder. Was just surprised with G-Mach's reaction.

Alrighty smiley
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Flashh: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sunny360:

Alrighty smiley
Cool!
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Oluwabenny: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
so because it doesn't change fuel price,all criminals that steal and hoard our progress in form of cash should be left alone?, I am trying hard to understand, please help me and other sane people reading this thread understand
i guess u go still vote APC come next elections. cow sorry zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.