Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (49726 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / How Buhari Sealed SGF Lawal’s, NIA Dg’s Fate / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Jajayi: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the suspension of the director-general of National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Ambassador Ayo Oke and the Secretary to the Federal Government, Engineer Babachir David Lawal.

The President also ordered an investigation into the discovery of large amounts of foreign and local currencies by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in a residential apartment at Osborne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos.

See what Nigerians are saying below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/nigerians-react-to-suspension-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Honestly, i thought the whole thing was a propaganda anyways. E b lyke say our General no wan chill and i like that.

Please jail these damn looters!
#WhosayNoGovernment

Is this FTC or what do we call this one grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Jajayi: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by sarrki(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pmb from my heart

I say God bless you sire

Lawan of dss and Abba kyari to follow too

God bless Mr president

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Aufbauh(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR is a man of vision with a mission of action; Not distracted by detractors nor does he gives in to the sentimentality of quick fix without ingenuity.

When i came across the breaking news i thought it was a foreign news. Never knew this could happen in our country,maybe Buhari is not a Nigerian.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by sarrki(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
sauerr:
Caution has never been in the Nigerian's dictionary. Tomorrow he's going to swing to the other extreme when the president makes an unfavorable decision. What's wrong with careful observing developments and not rushing to hail Baba?

When a leader performed well you say it

We are happy

Abba kyari and Lawan of Dss remaining

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Jajayi: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
More here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Baawaa(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Buhari is a man of integrity,

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by OjukwuWarBird: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
sauerr:
Caution has never been in the Nigerian's dictionary. Tomorrow he's going to swing to the other extreme when the president makes an unfavorable decision. What's wrong with careful observing developments and not rushing to hail Baba?

God bless you

What of Magu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Jajayi: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by MaziOmenuko: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is nice, very nice I must say. Next is to prosecute the offenders if found guilty by the committee.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by genearts(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
PMB till 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Pierocash(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is the best president Nigeria has ever had- PMB/PYO collabo.
The next president after them is El-Rufai/Tunde Bakare combo

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by shobroy10(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dear PMB,
U have alot of things to do for we Nigerians. As for this kudos and as for the remaining mofos buckle up we are coming for u

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by seunmsg(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Great development. There must be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
WHEN WILL AMAECHI BE SUSPENDED?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by voicelez: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
on this day 19th April 2017, I therefore denounce being a wailer
long live PMB
long live Nigeria...
I need somebody to welcome me to the new NIGERIA

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by massinola(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kwantinu
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by AlexCk: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm

Personally, i feel some of our 'reactions' cn be best explained in d pix below.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by san316(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Grrr
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by HottestFire: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wha! Sack this People you are glamourising suspension, will they ever tell you they are guilty. Funny and unserious lots.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
End Time President

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Comedy, Takes several months to select a cabinet, takes forever to prosecute a criminal and takes a split second to prosecute another suspected criminal: abeg who get that money jor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Tazdroid(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Better late than never they say

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Flashh: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
That G-Mach sha. Buhari also needs to sack whomever in charge of national blunder. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by freshness2020: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Jail the fu*cktard

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by princechurchill(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Suspension till further notice, with no arrest so far i don't like this movie

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Deilluminator(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
What of Amechi?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by teebillz: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just when we are supposed to be talking of Buhari's inability to lead the Federal Execution Council's meeting for the second time in a row this guys came up with another blockbuster to divert attention. Now we all all talking about the suspension. It is really working for them.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by modath(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke by Tazdroid(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
End Time President

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.