Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! (524 Views)

Earn Extra Income Selling Internet Data From The Comfort Of Your Mobile Phone / Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello all!!

I'm Goodnuel, and this is my skills acquisition project for people who would want to learn a skill and sustain themselves. Or if you just want to learn for the fun of it, or to back up your other skills..

I bring you the #GNCteach project!!!!!!!!!

Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
*This is a training project on how to make various types of footwear (Shoes, Sandals, Slippers)

*This training will run in batches, each batch will last for 2 weeks.

*This is an online program, where you can learn from your homes.

*Videos, Audios, and pictures will be used for this project

*Training will be done on Whatsapp and Telegram only.

*There's a one time registration fee of #1500 only.

*#GNCteach will be very practical.

*After the 2 weeks duration, you can also keep in touch with me incase you need further assistance.
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
Learnland3:
Learn from the best and we shall save you the stress of junks details 100% piratical
Na wa oo.. You no even let me finish creating.. angry
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Things you can learn..

How to make those...

Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 1:17am On Apr 20, 2017
More..

Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 1:19am On Apr 20, 2017
More

Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 3:13am On Apr 20, 2017
More

Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Be a part, Join now!!!! +2348067239994.
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by DankemzI(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2017
kiss
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 5:18am On Jan 24, 2020
wink
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 5:20am On Jan 24, 2020
We are starting again.

This year, if you want to learn shoemaking from the comfort of your home, we are ready for you.

Send a message.
Re: Learn Shoemaking from the comfort of your home. Join Now!!! by Goodnuel: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2020
See our previous works here on Instagram..

@GNCbrand

(1) (Reply)

Meaningless Life / Monitor Lizard I And My Friends Bought During Our Service Year. / MUST READ: Pedophilia,our Nation And Her Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.