Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

"My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK (35725 Views)

DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / U.S Celebrates Oluyinka Olutoye's Surgical Feat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Iheazy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oya, Selfie physiotherapist indeed.. undecided Afraid of Blood. I tire for you oo
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by supereagle(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Did he do practical gross anatomy in the preclinical. The type of student a friend told me that they do ordinary passive movement.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by DocAdray(f): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP, gaskiya you need beating.
I'm less concerned about your 'took my birth' statement or whatever, but the most annoying thing about your post is that it is BASELESS and POINTLESS, please, what are we supposed to do with the information?
p. s.: next time proofread your write-ups before posting, for your own good.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by mizeniola(f): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
pappyshun:
Which you success in your chosen field. Arsenal FC needs you!
....you "which" him success?
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by PipSurgeon(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
its just because it was ur first time though. gradually u'd adapt.. as it was with gross lab. ortho theatres though are bloody ones. now, if it likes it should be raining blood, am not moved.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by MarieSucre(f): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
pappyshun:

Wish not Which
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by FriendNG: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Atlantian:
Same reason I left Medicine & Surgery for Science Faculty. How do you touch so much blood, human flesh and then go home and chew meat ? Not me.

Oga talk true. Ebi like say dey done send you parkin.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Malayy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
stop lying jor, you failed courses in med.college and you were moved to a basic science dept. Hahahahahahaha.
you just woke up, dump medsurg for a basic science courses like microbiology? Bros lie small na.
why are you wicked?
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by bastien: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Are you a Norseman?
I be confirm and Ruggedly 48,who just love listening to gyrations
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Fisocoded(m): 3:42am On Apr 20, 2017
pappyshun:

Did u just said "which" u for kuku say witch & kill me
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 20, 2017
You typed this bullshit epistle thinking you made sense?Go school,you no go hear,now see where it has landed you..Distracting yourself in a public forum angry
Bumbae1:
Physio and theatre lol can't you ppl see what i see

Please some google what a physiotherapist does main job pls
How you shouldn't be anywhere near blood .. your main jump to get people who have been i jured back on their fit

Na so wrong diagnosis they start ... and people be dieing RIp bro kiss rubbish undecided dats how one dies of asthma and they saying its cancer angry

Future docs Took my birth undecided na so u go wrongly prescribe drugs
So pissed off angry
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:16am On Apr 20, 2017
I'm coming back to make my comment once I'm done taking my birth.
Birth ko.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by praisekeyzz(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2017
jaymejate:
At last! FTC

Yes! First of all, Happy Birthday to me!

Happy 51st posthumous birthday to my Mom.

And i dedicate this to all those celebrating their birthday today, 19th of April. More blessings and joy to you all.

I also dedicate this to all Barcelona fans out there!

Please Barca, make me proud today

Please show us some love
and sure today is 20th April barca has made u proud
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Omonoba1: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Atlantian:
My uncle was Dean of Medical School, I didnt have to pass or fail to continue. I made that choice and today, Medical doctors are below par compared to my ratings.
so because your uncle was Dean, he could just graduate you?? Kontinue with the lies...
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by bizzibodi(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2017
dnt a 400level physio students go to anatomy lab to do dissection on cadaver?
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by jaymejate: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2017
praisekeyzz:
and sure today is 20th April barca has made u proud

Woh... That one don go jare
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2017
Which fulish mod brought this rubbish to FP Nairaland has changed!!!
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by praisekeyzz(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
jaymejate:

Woh... That one don go jare
better
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Atlantian: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Omonoba1:
so because your uncle was Dean, he could just graduate you?? Kontinue with the lies...
Dont respond to me again, I dont like nonentities writing me. We aint on same level.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
Yes people,am a 400 level Physiotherapy student of Bayero university kano(BUK) and i started my surgical posting today.see how it went.
woke up 7:20(slept late doing assignment) took my birth,didnt eat,left room around 8 am.The bus picked us around 8:15.Got to Dala Orthopaedic hospital Kano, around 9 am.
HOD was angry with me cos i absconded yesterday's posting.later resolved the issue.He gave me Theater Attire and off me and my classmates to the threater.
Got to the theater changing,changed and into the theater.God!!!What I saw made me almost throw up(cant stand blood sighting)
Surgeons in the house i hail thee.
i was so restless ,just moving from one theater to another,sitting in a corner, squating became an option at a point.
i couldnt wait for it to b over.At 12pm,our bus was waiting for us.If u see as i run commot from theater.I managed to take some pix u knw!!!
Tank God I did not apply MBBS
Proudly a #PHYSIOTHERAPIST

That's it? Really? undecided
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by chike1147: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
Yes people,am a 400 level Physiotherapy student of Bayero university kano(BUK) and i started my surgical posting today.see how it went.
woke up 7:20(slept late doing assignment) took my birth,didnt eat,left room around 8 am.The bus picked us around 8:15.Got to Dala Orthopaedic hospital Kano, around 9 am.
HOD was angry with me cos i absconded yesterday's posting.later resolved the issue.He gave me Theater Attire and off me and my classmates to the threater.
Got to the theater changing,changed and into the theater.God!!!What I saw made me almost throw up(cant stand blood sighting)
i was so restless ,just moving from one theater to another,sitting in a corner, squating became an option at a point.
i couldnt wait for it to b over.At 12pm,our bus was waiting for us.If u see as i run commot from theater.I managed to take some pix u knw!!!

guy drop your whatsapp no. i one study that course
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by pyro10(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
its some how.......you are a medical student and afraid of blood......

what then will B. sc Anatomy and MBBS student do
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by joe33a: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
U are not serious after all that is what u sign for.intact I'm one of their victim because of their unprofessional attitude. Some of them don't even know why they are there.I had three surgery at the Dala Orthopedic hospital, two of the surgery was a clear mistake from the Doctors. Desame thing apond to four other patients which I witnessed. May God help Nigeria's.
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by imranPr: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2020
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:

Can I get admission with 195 in physiotherapy for BUK?
Re: "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK by Dddyy: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:

Am a graduate of physiology hoping to study physiotherapy as a second degree In BUK, but I have no idea on what to do, please could you please help me on what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.