Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 AM

Serena Williams Is Pregnant - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Is Pregnant (58202 Views)

US Open Final: Serena Williams Accuses Umpire Ramos Of 'Sexism' / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final / Serena Williams Is Engaged To Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-Founder. Gets Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Biospnx(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shineke! So this Lady too dey phuck?
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Niseamaka(m): 1:21am On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
Why is Serena conceiving for a white man painful for me than it is supposed to be sef? undecided angry cry
Damn, Damn, damn. One of the few black global symbol lost to a white man forever. cry The thought of a white man handling all that awesomeness makes me sick.
African American niggas can be slow sha. angry
That was how they almost lost Kerry washington to a white mofo, if not for my igbo brother Nnamdi that swept her off her feet like an african bred Gentleman, kept her home within the black community, and planted two babies sharp sharp.

She messed up big time and she've lost my support.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by discusant: 1:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Phreshmann12:
ok...... all i knw is dat garri is still expensive...

Gbam!!!! You not only made Fp, you made Fc.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by discusant: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
Why is Serena conceiving for a white man painful for me than it is supposed to be sef? undecided angry cry
Damn, Damn, damn. One of the few black global symbol lost to a white man forever. cry The thought of a white man handling all that awesomeness makes me sick.
That was how they almost lost Kerry washington to a white mofo, if not for my igbo brother Nnamdi that swept her off her feet like an african bred Gentleman, kept her home within the black community, and planted two babies sharp sharp.

Little wonder she often appeared to suffer inferiority complex on the turf, given the manner she used her towels in between game breaks.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Teedawg: 5:26am On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:
Black Americans fall my hand... If this woman were white, she still would have married a fellow white man cos they know how to treat women.

Imagine, no black guy could handle Serena, all of them forming niggas and losing iconic black queens. . .
No racism, that's the truth!
you are suffering from huge inferiority complex I pitty your life she married who she fell in love with years from now divorce can come love is not about race we need less people that think like you in this country how many black women do you see with white men

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by namuguibe(m): 6:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Woundedscar:
is it just me or does this Serena Williams looks like Naomi Banks?
why are you drinking stout in the morning??
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2017
buskie13:
will u keep quiet..all u shout is racist...did u try reading thru the lines
Too late. I have given out all my fu.cks undecided

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by namuguibe(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Niseamaka:
oh yeah, Serena will be "heart broken" over the loss of your support ... cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by hammerF: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Teedawg:

you are suffering from huge inferiority complex I pitty your life she married who she fell in love with years from now divorce can come love is not about race we need less people that think like you in this country how many black women do you see with white men

U dont have right to tell anybody tha we need less people that think like him, his opinion is valid and so is urs respect it and move on.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by kabillion(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Na 50cent soppose marri dis gel. All the muscles
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by vantage001: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Niseamaka:

Not her fault. The black men she dated like Drake and co were fucckboys.
My blame rather goes to the poor quality of african -american men. Loosing their most iconic women to white men.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
Sexy bit-ch, lucky guy
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Finally
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Teedawg:

You're not so smart afterall. . .
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by uzoexcel(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
lol
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by buskie13(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

Too late. I have given out all my fu.cks undecided
like I even have a tiny f.uck to waste too sad
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2017
gbosaa:

Based on logistics, Seun Osewa should marry Chichi Igbo.
....... 3 Gbosaas for you !!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
buskie13:
like I even have a tiny f.uck to waste too sad
But you quoted me first,why are you so confused or should I say incredibly stupid??
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by buskie13(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

But you quoted me first,why are you so confused or should I say incredibly stupid??
make I just laugh pass..no quote me again abeg..make e end there
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by lovethchioma(f): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Philpham:
Thank God she settled with a white man, they know how to treat women better than all these cheating, abusive black men. Am happy for her. No black niggur blood in her womb.

Sometimes I wonder if it is a mistake to date a black man. You manage to date them, they cheat on you, abuse, shatter your heart and walk outta your life without a second thought

How did it it get to this

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Teedawg: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2017
hammerF:

U dont have right to tell anybody tha we need less people that think like him, his opinion is valid and so is urs respect it and move on.
exactly just like how Williams had her opinions and why she accepted to marry her lover she should have respected that too
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Amhappy(f): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Wow,Congrats to her
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Teedawg: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:

You're not so smart afterall. . .
yea its shocking right to realise that you were not alone after all
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
buskie13:
make I just laugh pass..no quote me again abeg..make e end there
Keep laughing. Maybe you don kolo sef tongue
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by bigpicture001: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Trina0936:

You are racist! Love knows no race!! undecided
...mumu Wot is d meaning of racist in a society where election was won on racial grounds..no show me just 3 prominent American wyt gals that have married black guyz..kim kardasian is not American for ur info
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by DavidEsq(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:
Black Americans fall my hand... If this woman were white, she still would have married a fellow white man cos they know how to treat women.

Imagine, no black guy could handle Serena, all of them forming niggas and losing iconic black queens. . .
Studies haf shown dat interracial marriages last longer and have proven to be more secure. Besides, truth be told; we black men too get crase for head. Com join am with black woman crase, na crase2 be dat. I know why or how, but interracial marriages have a way of decrazing d couple cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by makahlj2: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:
Look at the bright side. He will give birth to a half-caste kid, which will be considered BLACK in America. She just scored a point for the BLACK race.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by makahlj2: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
1bkaye:
So no Wimbledon? Gahh
She is already 36 and not getting any younger. She has chosen her priorities right.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by makahlj2: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2017
But isn't this guy Armenian, like Kim Kardashian? Armenians aren't considered white in America.
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by grandstar(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2017
vantage001:

This is racist.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=55734722]..[s].mumu Wot is d meaning of racist in a society where election was won on racial grounds..no show me just 3 prominent American wyt gals that have married black guyz..kim kardasian is not American for ur info[[/s]
/quote]
Blabberdash undecided
Re: Serena Williams Is Pregnant by eflintsone(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
blackberlin:

u are a big racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.