Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format (2128 Views)

Best CV Format / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application / CV Format For A Customer Service Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am currently applying for the jobforall programme startup by the FG to connect the unemployed youths with the private sectors.

so pls i need up help on how to convert my MS cv format to PDF format. thanks!!!
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by datjobhunter(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
rapheasco:
I am currently applying for the jobforall programme startup by the FG to connect the unemployed youths with the private sectors.

so pls i need up help on how to convert my MS cv format to PDF format. thanks!!!
Just type word to PDF on Google. It's right there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by geodemainguy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Use Ms word 2010 or 2013, go to save as, click on save as PDF.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by kunle75(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Use Ms word 2010 - 2013 save as PDF thats all

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by tpapi: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Wats d difference btw ms word and pdf
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
tpapi:

na for this NDE unemployment scheme
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by LadyMessi(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
geodemainguy:
Use Ms word 2010 or 2013, go to save as, click on save as PDF.

Please o, my own CV is on my email, I don't know how to convert it to pdf. Please anyone with good idea should help me out.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by toofit007: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
rapheasco:

download (wps office) from Google Play Store. and use it to convert it. I did one yesterday, it is very effective .you also download (easy scanner) to scan your documents such as certificate, u can equally convert your certificate to PDF with that wps office. best of luck.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by toofit007: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
LadyMessi:

Please o, my own CV is on my email, I don't know how to convert it to pdf. Please anyone with good idea should help me out.
download (wps office) from Google Play Store. and use it to convert it. I did one yesterday, it is very effective .you also download (easy scanner) to scan your documents such as certificate, u can equally convert your certificate to PDF with that wps office. best of luck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by geodemainguy(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2017
LadyMessi:

Download the CV from your mail, then copy and paste to Ms word 2010 or 2013. Go to save as, click PDF.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by geodemainguy(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
tpapi:
microsoft word is editable, while portable document file can not easily be tampered. Ask google for more clarification 's.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by Omoluabi16(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2017
true
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by kclub83(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Ilovepdf.com is the ans. Go to the site and you can convert anything you want to convert.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by LadyMessi(f): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
toofit007:
download (wps office) from Google Play Store. and use it to convert it. I did one yesterday, it is very effective .you also download (easy scanner) to scan your documents such as certificate, u can equally convert your certificate to PDF with that wps office. best of luck

Thanks and may God bless you.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by LadyMessi(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
geodemainguy:
Download the CV from your mail, then copy and paste to Ms word 2010 or 2013. Go to save as, click PDF.

I appreciate, thanks so much.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by LadyMessi(f): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
toofit007:

I have downloaded the wps office but I don't know the next step (where to click to get to my email). Sorry for the disturbance, just that I'm a novice.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
LadyMessi:

I have downloaded the wps office but I don't know the next step (where to click to get to my email). Sorry for the disturbance, just that I'm a novice.

go to ur email address and download ur cv from their...it will go straight to ur wps app, den u can do d needful.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
toofit007:
download (wps office) from Google Play Store. and use it to convert it. I did one yesterday, it is very effective .you also download (easy scanner) to scan your documents such as certificate, u can equally convert your certificate to PDF with that wps office. best of luck.

thanks for d info...but am successful with d NDE jobforall.ng registration...i will also try n download d easy scanner, thanks!
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by Slaydon: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
I pity for the future generation, they will have fathers and mothers who are dumbasses. Your CV in your email and you can't download it and edit and convert it to Pdf and you use a smartphone. When your boyfriend or husband slaps you will be quick to shout woman beater. God help us all
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by AlphaT1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Slaydon:
I pity for the future generation, they will have fathers and mothers who are dumbasses. Your CV in your email and you can't download it and edit and convert it to Pdf and you use a smartphone. When your boyfriend or husband slaps you will be quick to shout woman beater. God help us all
Take it easy on ppl bro. People have different talents and abilities; I have a cousin whom computer or smart phone is not her thing but painting has taken her to places. She's currently doing her PhD in U.S on scholarship courtesy of her paint works.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Perhaps there is no job in Nigeria or the available ones we are not qualified for it.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by onlinesecret(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Habiz:
Perhaps there is no job in Nigeria or the available ones we are not qualified for it.
yes, we are not qualified because they are looking for 24 years old with 25 years working experience
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by LadyMessi(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
rapheasco:

go to ur email address and download ur cv from their...it will go straight to ur wps app, den u can do d needful.

May God meet you at the point of your needs.
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
LadyMessi:

May God meet you at the point of your needs.

amen i claim it
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Slaydon:

this is too much to correct someone nah....y all d insults
Slaydon:

Slaydon:

Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by 8701mayor: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
rapheasco:

Send me ur CV I will help u convert to PDF ASAP
Dadarichardmayowa@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
8701mayor:

Send me ur CV I will help u convert to PDF ASAP Dadarichardmayowa@gmail.com

thanks sir
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
8701mayor:

sent!
8701mayor:

sent!
8701mayor:

sent!
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by 8701mayor: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
rapheasco:

thanks sir
Done!
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by tpapi: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Slaydon:
wat r u feeling like, wit ur knowledge wat v u achieved so far, wat r u even doin in dis section
Re: How Can I Convert My Microsoft Cv Format To A Pdf Cv Format by rapheasco(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
tpapi:
wat r u feeling like, wit ur knowledge wat v u achieved so far, wat r u even doin in dis section

Dont mind some people with their thinking.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. / Urgent Vacancy Oil And Gas Servicing Company / Interview With Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.