Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (20146 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Story don dey change oh.....
U first said there was no Ijaw name now na u wey dey bring other Ijaw name join...lol.. Abeg bring more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo Uche Jumbo is an Ijaw name. Infact sef every igbo name out there from Nneka to Ijeoma to Ikechukwu to Olisa na all ijaw names.

Parasite attaching by force to his host. Even with the host fighting him off. Chei

PARASITE

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by pazienza(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechukwu on the beat!
It's always a pleasure reading your posts, bro. Jide ka iji.

So Amarabae is an Igbo woman from
Rivers state. Well, that's interesting, never saw that coming. It's alright.
We use to have a proud Igbo woman from Asa Rivers state who went by the moniker, "policewoman". She was fiercely pro Igbo but gradually fizzled out of the radar here. That was in the days when Diokpa Onlytruth held sway here as Eze Ndiigbo.

Nnaa mehn, how time flies.

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Na wa oh...such hate and falsehood
I don't think this one reached the level of igbophobia you ijos perpetrated in old Rivers state. No wonder the southern ukwa have been shouting to any who cares to listen that they wanna go back to Abia state. Just be thankful Abia state hasn't taken any official stance on the matter undecided
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo Uche Jumbo is an Ijaw name. Infact sef every igbo name out there from Nneka to Ijeoma to Ikechukwu to Olisa na all ijaw names.

Parasite attaching by force to his host. Even with the host fighting him off. Chei

PARASITE
On the abia state website I also saw a certain igbanigbor and Nkoro, this is getting interesting.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

That decision belongs to the Aminadokiari not you and , ofcouse words can be borrowed but he claimed that dere is nothing Ijaw about Ndoki which is a massive falsehood, the topic is about Ndoki not kalabari and wa kirike don't deviate.

I never said anything. I said Ndoki themselves have told you ijaws they aren't una.
But due to their high abundance of oil, like the leech/parasite una are una no gree.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

I never said anything. I said Ndoki themselves have told you ijaws they aren't una.
But due to their high abundance of oil, like the leech/parasite una are una no gree.
Dude na una want their oil, the Ijaws already have an abundance of oil, the lga right after OYIGBO in abia is so underdeveloped despite the oil, is it still the Ijaws that are to blame?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

On the abia state website I also saw a certain igbanigbor and Nkoro, this is getting interesting.

Nkoro and Igbanigbor are now ijaw names

Chimooooo

Una come see ooo. It has gotten to this level.

Parasitism don enter level two. Igbo names don become ijaw names.

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

Chimooooo

Biko ka anyi soro gi chia ya ochi grin

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
cheruv:

I don't think this one reached the level of igbophobia you ijos perpetrated in old Rivers state. No wonder the southern ukwa have been shouting to any who cares to listen that they wanna go back to Abia state. Just be thankful Abia state hasn't taken any official stance on the matter undecided
Abeg take official stance, all your problems na Ijaw cause, Ikwerre people pursue u from ph na Ijaw cause am, Ika deny Igbo na ijaw cause am, Oga is dis not the definition of Ijawphobia
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Guy those are ngwa names...and it goes further to prove that the ukwa and the ngwa came from one source. Or have ngwa names turned to Rukwo names in your eyes? shocked
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ndokis are not ijaws pls, who is cracking this joke? lolz
Ndoki people migrated from southern Igbo hinterlands to settle in coastal and riverine areas, some settled in opobo areas even before jaja of opobo came.
many opobos have ndoki ancestry,not even ijaw.
pls nobosy should distort history.

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

Chimooooo

Please let me get the Igbo interpretation
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by cheruv: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Abeg take official stance, all your problems na Ijaw cause, Ikwerre people pursue u from ph na Ijaw cause am, Ika deny Igbo na ijaw cause am, Oga is dis not the definition of Ijawphobia
Like you always say this is about the southern ukwa and not about the ihuruohna or the ika,so stay on course.
When their time reach we'd talk about them cool
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Dude na una want their oil, the Ijaws already have an abundance of oil, the lga right after OYIGBO in abia is so underdeveloped despite the oil, is it still the Ijaws that are to blame?

Why the Bleep would igbo want their oil when they are igbo and have stated so repeatedly? Hell if you go to any igbo oil producing areas, the indigenous of the land have claim to theor oil. Majority of the oil block owners are predominately from the land. The only igbo areas where that is not prevalent is igbo areas outside of SE. I wonder why? Oh because if leeches like una.

Lastly Abia is an undeveloped area because of their government. It has nothing to do with anything but their terrible leaders. Btw if you actually been on this forum long enough, you would have known one of the biggest pride of SE which they actually say on this forum repeatedly and equally display it on this forum is Abiriba. Last I checked, the reason SE loves to chest beat about them is because it's a developed village built up by both the government and the people. Guess what Abiribia is an NDOKI VILLAGE.
Therefore, if they after theor oil only, wouldn't the rest of Abia trying to put them down like you ijaws do them in River state instead of being proud of them and use them to chest beat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by pazienza(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Isn't it funny how devilish some mischievous Ijaw people can be?

This nengibo being, found it hard understanding that Asa and Ndoki are not just neighbors, but are Igbo people that had interacted and lived side by side with each other since ages. They also speak mutually intelligible dialects of Igbo language.

But she has no problem lumping Degema( Udekeme) people who speak a non Ijoid language with Ijaws.

Why do almost all Nigerian groups behave like this towards Igbos?
Why do they all want Igboland and people to continue to be balkanized? What do they stand to gain?

5 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

those names are tiny exception due to interractions and trade with the ibanis, do you know the origin of the ibanis?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Dedetwo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
With the rate at which these demented efulefu in Nigeria are adding adjectival clauses to Igbo, Ndigbo may have Igbo-Igbo in future. Which one is Ndoki Igbo for goodness sake?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

Why the Bleep would igbo want their oil when they are igbo and have stated so repeatedly? Hell if you go to any igbo oil producing areas, the indigenous of the land have claim to theor oil. Majority of the oil block owners are predominately from the land. The only igbo areas where that is not prevalent is igbo areas outside of SE. I wonder why? Oh because if leeches like una.

Lastly Abia is an undeveloped area because of their government. It has nothing to do with anything but their terrible leaders. Btw if you actually been on this forum long enough, you would have known one of the biggest pride of SE which they actually say on this forum repeatedly and equally display it on this forum is Abiriba. Last I checked, the reason SE loves to chest beat about them is because it's a developed village built up by both the government and the people. Guess what Abiribia is an NDOKI VILLAGE.
Therefore, if they after theor oil only, wouldn't the rest of Abia trying to put them down like you ijaws do them in River state instead of being proud of them and use them to chest beat.

Sorry chest beating is not our thing na una Wazobia ppl dey do that one

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
cheruv:

Biko ka anyi soro gi chia ya ochi grin

Biko see am.

Infact my name Ikechukwu na ijaw name. grin grin

If you no know am, know am now.
Igbo names na ijaw names. grin grin grin grin
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Sorry chest beating is not our thing na una Wazobia ppl dey do that one

Yeah putting them down, marginalizing them and trying desperately to annex them that's your thing.

We know.
Have you finished begging them to stay with you in Rivers state.

Oya ooo you're not done ooo.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
whoever is cracking this joke should stop, My Asa and the Ndoki know their history,it should not be distorted or tampered by intruders.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by nengibo: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

Yeah putting them down, marginalizing them and trying desperately to annex them that's your thing.

We know.
Have you finished begging them to stay with you in Rivers state.

Oya ooo you're not done ooo.
Im yet to see any Ndoki person saying this on dis forum its just an Asa settler in Ndoki land dat is talking

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Igbanigbor means creativity/charms.
Nkoro means strength.

Anymore question.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Im yet to see any Ndoki person saying this on dis forum its just an Asa settler in Ndoki land dat is talking

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no see any Ndoki people saying it.

Parasitism just entered level three. Chei. Nwoke stop, you looking desperate now.

I literally provided you an article of Ndoki people saying it grin grin grin grin .

You want me to repost it again make you read am?

Tell me you want it again?

I'll gladly repost it again for you.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Ndokis are not ijaws pls, who is cracking this joke? lolz
Ndoki people migrated from southern Igbo hinterlands to settle in coastal and riverine areas, some settled in opobo areas even before jaja of opobo came.
many opobos have ndoki ancestry,not even ijaw.
pls nobosy should distort history.

We all know that. Only ijaws keep telling themselves otherwise.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Ikechu10: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Btw incase you aren't aware Asa and Ndoki are interchangeable. It is equvialent to urhobo/isoko. Literally they are two peas in a pod therefore yes an Asa woman can speak for ndokis likewise vice versa.

If you didn't know that well you know it now.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Dedetwo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Oyigbo is in Rivers state and will continue to be, because the Ndoki and Asa people have never complained of wanting to go to Aba, its just these greedy ipob members dat keep bringing this sentiments, Ndoki people wer one of the leading voices for the creation of Rivers state against d Igbo dominated Eastern Region, if you don't know go and do ur research. Gud nyt

It seems you are too young to dabble into this issue. I was born and raised within the vicinity. The original Eze of Obigbo does not live in Obigbo due to ceding of his father's land to Rivers State. Today he lives in Owaza. Obigbo was part and parcel of Ipu South. There was a period both Obigbo and KomKom did not have a Central School and students from these communities have to cross Imo River to Ipu Central School, Imo River to attend school. Obigbo, including Afam, was part of Asa County Council.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Dedetwo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Asa by birth, but married out. Are you ndoki?

Which part of Asa?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Peace thrives in the presence of truth. When Nigeria removes her Igbophobic stance, then she will experience progress. But as long as she keep lying with the bid to steal oil, and impoverish her people, how can she ever see progress. No nation survives on the basis of lies. The unity of Indi'Igob whether East or South is inevitable. Even Ihuruaha will one day join the greater Igbo nation and become one.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Dedetwo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

You haven't presented any facts, you just claimed to have a friend whose mother is Ibeno, and knowing you & your ipob brothers its a big lie, everytime you have one friend from A, u hv traveled to B, u had a classmate in university from C...all cock & bull stories.
I ask again is Ikaki the traditional cloth of the Ndoki not from an Ijaw word

Ijo was never an ethnic group. Most people that pass as Ijo were great grandsons and daughter of Europeans porters who were extracted from Akwapim-Togo Range. I remember vividly when the so-called Ijo were referred as "Boat People". The word Ijo was coined from jos, a Portuguese word for......

The traditional cloth of Ndoki is made in Akwette and fondly called "Akwette"

4 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

Ijo was never an ethnic group. Most people that pass as Ijo were great grandsons and daughter Europeans porters who were extracted from Akwapim-Togo Range. I remember vividly when the so-called Ijo were referred as "Boat People". The word Ijo was coined from jos, a Portuguese word for......
Ouch!!! this is harsh.... can you elaborate on this more?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Dedetwo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
blues20:

Ouch!!! this is harsh.... can you elaborate on this more?

There is nothing harsh is speaking the truth. Does he know how the word "Brass" became Ijo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari / APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.