Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him (5306 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / Here Comes The Cutest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by princessayesha(f): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2017
So we now have children on Nairaland. Kai OP who gave you phone?
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Temptee101(m): 4:45am On Apr 20, 2017
BoyOOhBoy:
guy, let these baes them rest now, you no fit comment without tagging them. Na wah for you oo undecided
Nice observation bro. I bin think say na jux me notice o. The guy matter don turn national concern

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by solomix10(m): 4:49am On Apr 20, 2017
ovieokodhi:
Lips gat 23yrs of smoking experience
did u mean he has been smokin when he was stil in heaven waitin on a queue for him 2 com thru a mother...cos I doubt he z up to 17years
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Chiemerie8(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
NevetsIbot:
who is this one? What is this one?
Damn!
Your head so high up in ugliness
Your second name must me Ug Lee
Who dis joke don epp asif say u dey hansom sef mtswww
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Chiemerie8:
Who dis joke don epp asif say u dey hansom sef mtswww
I fit upload pics to shame you... But sha... You and op no worth am
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by geozone: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2017
yunqblex:
finest boy
so will you say amen if i pray for your son to look like this?
you no see say the face don sour?
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Bae1(f): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Oyind17:
Thanks for this mention. Forget boyooboy
pls who is Bum.bae1?
each time the name is mentioned , I get a notification saying I've been mentioned.
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by tiswell(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
you are beautiful
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Amarabae(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
tiswell:
you are beautiful
thank you sir.
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by tiswell(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
thank you sir.
you are welcome my lady
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by ovieokodhi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Then he should quit smoking
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin....
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why your head come elongate like that grin
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by DjSwaga(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
D boy and his 5k fone he used in snapping d picture
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Leriebloom(f): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Children on Nl. Smh
Re: OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
princessayesha:
So we now have children on Nairaland. Kai OP who gave you phone?
haba cheesy
na mummy give am phone na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? / I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! / So Codedruns.com Is Really Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.