Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (1417876 Views)

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / I Am More Afraid Of Road Safety Than Police And Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
SLOW AND STEADY AND YOU WILL REACH YOUR DESTINATION, wink wink wink

1 Share

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
gggooorreee!!!!

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
FEW more to go,

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
grinding

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
crushed head.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2010
:-x :-x

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
pray not for these.

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by ancel(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2010
really sick stuff hereĀ  lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by calabaman(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2010
hmmmmnnn, am speechless
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by bigfather(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2010
calabaman:

hmmmmnnn, am speechless

Am totally dumb founded ! This life is nothing. shocked
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by obijack: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2010
@poster

I wonder how I am going to drive back home today after work

This is really serious.

2 Likes

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Nautillus(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2010
Nasty, Just Nasty
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by thewarlord: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
you is a sick,sad,twisted motherfucker!, but i can't fault you there, the IS a need for these pics to be viewed.so for all you speed demons in the house,better think twice when driving esp with your family
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by showbobo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is just too gory. . . where did you extract all these from
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by donsteady(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
gud advice bt all die be die.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by bigfather(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
thewarlord:

you is a sick,sad,twisted naughty person!, but i can't fault you there, the IS a need for these pics to be viewed.so for all you speed demons in the house,better think twice when driving esp with your family

Yeah right, am just too guilty of the crimes stated here ! lipsrsealed
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Going to upload the remaining picture
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by atilla(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
Dear Lord

I pray not to see any of this in 2010

amen
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 05, 2010
May Heaven rest their souls.

Truly horrific.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by hbrednic: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2010
otikpoko:

we've seen enough plssssssssss
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by bigfather(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2010
otikpoko:

I dey wait o !
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by otikpoko(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Coming up soon, cool
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
just dont know why some peeps are too dumb to have believed aall what they have seen here.

This is the latest photo editing technique in the world right now.

Seeing is no longer beleiving at the present time.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by ibdguy: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2010
In this high tech, fast moving, over exposed world in which we live where not much shocks a lot of us anymore, I have to say these pictures shock, horrify and totally rubbish anything I've seen before.
To those who lost their lives, if indeed these pictures are real (they are so 'spectacular', if that is the correct term, in their grotesqueness that you would be forgiven for believing otherwise), may their souls rest in peace.
For those of us who have stomached seeing them, one hopes they have the desired effect on us which I hope was the original aim of the author of this thread, acting as a significant visual deterrent to daft and dangerous driving which lets face it is the hallmark of Nigerian driving these days.
By the way Mr.otikpoko, I hope you took no pleasure from posting these pictures; for it would be sicker than the pictures themselves, and lets face it - that would truly be saying something.
As an after thought, also hope no minors have seen these pictures, for they surely would be traumatised by the very sensitive nature of their content.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Ejike3: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
The effect of these pictures is going to reduce my driving speed drastically.

1 Like

Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Jucol(m): 2:09am On Mar 05, 2010
otikpoko:

You deserve and award for this " Best Horror film". It should be classified 16+. I hope everyone out there pauses for a while to reflect on his/her driving.
May the good Lord have mercy on ussad
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by violent(m): 3:16am On Mar 05, 2010
************ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*****************************

shivers!!!!
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by vescucci(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2010
God in heaven
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by Osama10(m): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2010
Jesus Christ way too graphic.
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by lanko007: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2010
DAMN!!Guilty has charged. No more adrenaline driving for me anymore
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by osaretin20: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2011
god have mercy
Re: Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! by tedanne: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2011
@originator of post.u have indeed done a very good job and i must say that this type of pix goes a long way in converting the "rough drivers and speed racers"out there fastest than words of advice will do.as for me,i am repenting as i was a lover of the fast drive.one thing to note though is that the effect of DUI cant be over ruled as a contributing cause to some of the accidents seen on your post.
TO THE LIVING
we all have be be our brothers' keeper when behind the wheels so as to not only safe our own lives but that of others as you dont know whose life you would have safed by your defensive driving and consideration.
life indeed is indeed VANITY.
TO THE DEAD
May the souls of the departed rest peacefully in the bossom of the Lord.Amen sad LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.