Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) (51122 Views)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by b3llo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
adetayo234:
my lineage is an embarrassment to mankind. My imbbecile father infected my lineage with irredeemable domination and am very proud of my sheer stupidity and ignorance. It is in our blood because we are bloody fools and a cursed generation to mankind. Before I forget am a product of incest
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hehe, liar liar pants on fire.

If the zoo was a fair dealing country and not the cesspit of wickedness it is, everyone knows Nnamdi Kanu committed no crime, and should have been let go immediately he was discharged by an honorable competent court of justice. Buhari will get tired and let the man be, we know how many who have been convicted of treason related charges and how many that served full length of their sentence.

Biafra will be free. Go and do one.
discharged when?anyway...wether you call it lies or not, dude is guilty...biafra would be free, amen, through a referendum, and def not through war or by spreading hatred.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Agumbankembu: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingsouthie:

discharged when?anyway...wether you call it lies or not, dude is guilty...biafra would be free, amen, through a referendum, and def not through war or by spreading hatred.
Crap and who told u IPOB is advocating for war, like I said you are a demented little lizard who hears noise and runs away nodding, thinking it is true.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Crap and who told u IPOB is advocating for war, like I said you are a demented little lizard who hears noise and runs away nodding, thinking it is true.
ewu, its u and your likes are the demented edyats here. the zoo must fall, biafra or somalia would be paradise, boasting about amassing bombs for mass destruction are your peace slogans...ph.oolishf.oo.ls
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 21, 2017
And was it not the same Abacha imprisoned Thief Obasanjo?

Since he was imprisoned by Abacha, it is clear that like Thief Obasanjo, he is truly a criminal and an agent of imperialists trying to destabilise Nigeria.
xtreemk:
obj, buhari and have been to prison... but this young man is Abacha that kept him there.. just like jega
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
kingsouthie:
[s]
why all d bitterness this morning? anti-democratic yet he contested amd lost several times and didnt stage a coup...who wouldnt vote out pdp if not for stupid ethnic and religious sentiments? crude oil was at an all time high, he let the eca saved by his predecessors run dry and yet he still had to borrow hugely to finance our annual budgets...if pdp was still in power when crude oil prices fell below $30 per barrel and output dropped from 2.2million bpd to about 0.5 million bpd we might all have been sold into slavery...forget about the missing "$20billion" saga, forget the fact 3 NE states were in a state of emergency because of bh and they chose to turn the war to a business until he failed to disenfranchise those in the NE by extending the emergency rule in those states to after the elections, before he took the war serious and was busy posting campaign pictures with the war, even if you dont have a rational mind you should be humane enough to be concerned about the state of those in the NE, christians or muslims...gej was the cause of his own downfall not the yorubas, his desperation for a 2nd term made him please his cabal at the expense of the nation,when did being ptf chairman equal being number 2? he wasnt even a member of smc and who did buhari butcher in that regime madam?why una be like dis self?
abacha could put u in jail and try u for treason for simply appearing in his dreams, mazi nnamdi kanu was busy calling for mass murder of yorubas and niger deltans(yet u expect us all to applaud him, are u igbo?) and seeking for weapons openly to bring the zoo down and turn it to a dessert of souls and see where he has lead you all now, being hateful for no other reason than ethnicity. please go and stage peaceful protests demanding for a referrendum in as many important places as possible rather than drumming for war and genocide[/s].

This is why the world thinks you are daft and evil. Just type 'yorubas are' into google and confirm it.
Where did you see kanu threaten Niger delta which he even belongs to as an Abian? The usual yoruba 'divide them' revisionism that has always failed like packs of cards. grin

Kanu's lampoon on the yorubas was preceeded by your God-forsaken drunk Oba 'lil wayne' of lagoon threatening the Igbos. Ofcourse you will pretend everyone is daft like an Afonja and suffer collective amnesia like you lots. grin
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:

This is why the world thinks you are daft and evil. Just type 'yorubas are' and confirm it.
Why did you see kanu threaten Niger delta which he even belongs to as an Abian? The usual yoruba 'divide them' revisionism that has always failed like packs of cards.

Kanu's lampoon on the yorubas was preceeded by your God-forsaken drunk Oba 'lil wayne' of lagoon threatening the Igbos. Ofcourse you will pretend everyone is daft like an Afonja and suffer collective amnesia like you lots. grin
there you go as usual, never expected you to see reason given you are full of hate from PDP lose of the 2015 election and events following the civil war which ended decades ago...this issue has being trashed over and over, your eze ndigbo declaring support for pdp to the run up of 2015 election made the Oba "defend his territory" as his seat demands as the traditional ruler which could have happened anywhere...but hey keep up with your drums of war and hate, keep supporting jonathan your hero and his gang of looters in PDP, its a free world.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

there you go as usual, never expected you to see reason given you are full of hate from PDP lose of the 2015 election and events following the civil war which ended decades ago...this issue has being trashed over and over, your eze ndigbo declaring support for pdp to the run up of 2015 election made the Oba "defend his territory" as his seat demands as the traditional ruler which could have happened anywhere...but hey keep up with your drums of war and hate, keep supporting jonathan your hero and his gang of looters in PDP, its a free world.

If you want to practice monarchy and imperialism why not ask for oduduwa republic. You think you can threaten the East because they share the same passport with you and go scot free? Nada!
Conquered emiratized moronic butterflies calling themselves birds.

Pull out of nigeria if you can't stomach other people refusing to vote your prefered candidate. Democracy have always been alien to you yorubas since time immemorial that's why you almost sent yourselves into extinction during your kiriji wars before the white man came to save you from yourselves.

grin
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:

If you want to practice monarchy and imperialism why not ask for oduduwa republic. You think you can threaten the East because they share the same passport with you and go scot free? Nada!
Conquered emiratized moronic butterflies calling themselves birds.

Pull out of nigeria if you can't stomach other people refusing to vote your prefered candidate. Democracy have always been alien to you yorubas since time immemorial that's why you almost sent yourselves into extinction during your kiriji wars before the white man came to save you from yourselves.

grin
ode, you have igbos appointed as commissioners and s.a in lagos but you wouldnt find the opposite in the east yet you breathe hate for yorubas and call it imperialism...go get your head checked please
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

ode, you have igbos appointed as commissioners and s.a in lagos but you wouldnt find the opposite in the east yet you breathe hate for yorubas and call it imperialism...go get your head checked please

You people think the sun only shine on your little hut in oshogbo. Rochas and TA orji appointed yorubas into their governments. Do your research and stop your putrid effusions.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:

You people think the sun only shine on your little hut in oshogbo. Rochas and TA orji appointed yorubas into their governments. Do your research and stop your putrid effusions.
offcourse u can say that, thats the excuse to form an opposition to your host but u know what?slowly the hausa population is growing accross the southern states and one day u or your children would understand the meaning of being opposition to hosts, God forbid. mind you im not yoruba n i doubt u are igbo, do i care about nigeria? def not, i have no direct relationship with uthman dan fodio or his descendants, what i hate is this stupid disagreements among yoruba n igbos borne out of envy, its irritating, yorubas have denounced the obas speech, yorubas are not the ones saying no to biafra and restructuring but the igbos keep pissing on everyone because of pdp loss, there is more at stake than apc/pdp...the elders in igbo land are realizing all that though, if the youth spend all our energy fighting apc/pdp we would lose it all eventually.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

offcourse u can say that, thats the excuse to form an opposition to your host but u know what?slowly the hausa population is growing accross the southern states and one day u or your children would understand the meaning of being opposition to hosts, God forbid. mind you im not yoruba n i doubt u are igbo, do i care about nigeria? def not, i have no direct relationship with uthman dan fodio or his descendants, what i hate is this stupid disagreements among yoruba n igbos borne out of envy, its irritating, yorubas have denounced the obas speech, yorubas are not the ones saying no to biafra and restructuring but the igbos keep pissing on everyone because of pdp loss, there is more at stake than apc/pdp...the elders in igbo land are realizing all that though, if the youth spend all our energy fighting apc/pdp we would lose it all eventually.

Mr Afonja keep fooling yourself, we know where allegiance lies.

Yeah right...yorubas support Biafra. We hear you.

Swerve Abeg.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:

Mr Afonja keep fooling yourself, we know where allegiance lies.

Yeah right...yorubas support Biafra. We hear you.

Swerve Abeg.
who are the ones saying igbos should forget about biafra? oba of eko or oni of ife? igbos dont even need yoruba support to acheive biafra if they realy are serious, the UN charter is clear on that and thats my problem with ipob...as for you, anyone against hate spewed by ipob is automatically yoruba...i hail, the ijaws and itsekiri youth councils have denounced ipod propaganda and i guess we all are yorubas...keep being the eediiiot u are. ode
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsouthie:

who are the ones saying igbos should forget about biafra? oba of eko or oni of ife? igbos dont even need yoruba support to acheive biafra if they realy are serious, the UN charter is clear on that and thats my problem with ipob...as for you, anyone against hate spewed by ipob is automatically yoruba...i hail, the ijaws and itsekiri youth councils have denounced ipod propaganda and i guess we all are yorubas...keep being the eediiiot u are. ode

You be dopemu! Biafrans have never asked yorubas to support them in their quest. Just stay away from their struggles.
All they are asking you ewedu-gobbling lots is to keep your filthy meddlesome hands away from their struggles. Is it a coincidence the most vocal anti-Biafrans here are nylon-shiit catapulting ewedu-loving muslims from yorubaland?

If yorubas don't oppose Biafra, No Biafran will confront them, but you confront Biafrans and mock them when they get killed for their struggles and when they retaliate by pushing down your own bitter Agbo herbal medicine down your throat, you cry and wail about 'Ipob hate'.

Are you this dense upstairs?
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:

You be dopemu! Biafrans have never asked yorubas to support them in their quest. Just stay away from their struggles.
All they are asking you ewedu-gobbling lots is to keep your filthy meddlesome hands away from their struggles. Is it a coincidence the most vocal anti-Biafrans here are nylon-shiit catapulting ewedu-loving muslims from yorubaland?

If yorubas don't oppose Biafra, No Biafran will confront them, but you confront Biafrans and mock them when they get killed for their struggles and when they retaliate by pushing down your own bitter Agbo herbal medicine down your throat, you cry and wail about 'Ipob hate'.

Are you this dense upstairs?
Im realy not into these your childish tirades so save them for yourself or grow up already...im against violence in any form, its painful seeing young lives cut out on the streets, nnamdi kanu boasted about the impossibility of getting arrested, about stocking weapons in ready for war and these misguided youth dance along with him and get shot, is that what u want to keep seeing? Whats wrong with staging peaceful protest at places like the UK embassy and NASS demanding for referrendum and put it up for the world to see...back at my initial post, someone was busy leading Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha and 2 million man match for abacha and he shares same last name with the one at kuje...so why cant they share same strategy?
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
kingsouthie:

Im realy not into these your childish tirades so save them for yourself or grow up already...im against violence in any form, its painful seeing young lives cut out on the streets, nnamdi kanu boasted about the impossibility of getting arrested, about stocking weapons in ready for war and these misguided youth dance along with him and get shot, is that what u want to keep seeing? Whats wrong with staging peaceful protest at places like the UK embassy and NASS demanding for referrendum and put it up for the world to see...back at my initial post, someone was busy leading Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha and 2 million man match for abacha and he shares same last name with the one at kuje...so why cant they share same strategy?

I will continue to lampoon your dishonest your skull. KANU SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE ARRESTED.

You just sit in your oshogbo enclave and say nonsense. First you claimed Kanu 'threatened Niger deltans' after clapping back on lying mouth, you avoided mentioning it. Now you claimed Kanu said 'he won't be arrested'. Why does lying come natural to yorubas? Are liar mohammed's first son?

The dearth of principled heroes in your neck of the wood is making you guys run crazy over there. You only glorify your looters and pray for the death of unshakably principled Activists like Kanu. Who cursed you lots?
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:

I will continue to lampoon your dishonest your skull. KANU SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE ARRESTED.

You just sit in your oshogbo enclave and say nonsense. First you claimed Kanu 'threatened Niger deltans' after clapping back on lying mouth, you avoided mentioning it. Now you claimed Kanu said 'he won't be arrested'. Why does lying come natural to yorubas? Are liar mohammed's first son?

The dearth of principled heroes in your neck of the wood is making you guys run crazy over there. You only glorify your looters and pray for the death of unshakably principled Activists like Kanu. Who cursed you lots?
Suit yourself...
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
kingsouthie:

Suit yourself...

Good..next time pick your opponents carefully. Not people who are far more intelligent than you are.
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:

Good..next time pick your opponents carefully. Not people who are far more intelligent than you are.
Intelligent in terms of what??get a life please
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by MirabelArode(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
kingsouthie:

Intelligent in terms of what??get a life please

You are being emotional because I speak the bitter truth. You prolly thought I was a lady you could easily bully but you got burnt.

Next time choose your opponents CAREFULLY. grin
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:

You are being emotional because I speak the bitter truth. You prolly thought I was a lady you could easily bully but you got burnt.

Next time choose your opponents CAREFULLY. grin
Madam...i just dont have that time to argue over trash, Ive made my points clearly enough already...
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by Sunnynwa: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Bump
Re: Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) by SouthEastFacts: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Shehu Sani is a criminal. He has shown his true colour. What has he done with constituency funds apart from to buy camel and radio? Is he not part of d rogues? Has he been a voice of the masses in d senate? Has he championed good governace and accountability by ensuring the senate becomes the people's representative rather than a band of insatiable goats eating our yams? He is a real hypocrite and should stop parading himself as a saint just like that useless Ben Bruce with his common sense rants
Zone B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.