Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration (33141 Views)

11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / 18 Tips You Should Know Before Leaving Home For CAMP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Cekpo34(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kaodek:
yrs there's

Thanks sire but your response is too brief compared to the issues I raised. Can you please be more detailed?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Ikechukwu11(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
what if you don't pay the three thousand Naira #3,000 can I still get my green card?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by piperson(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Polyphony:

not yet. keep checking the site till you see your name. might take sometime. Saw mine yesterday. i think it's as a result of late submission or something. still confirm from your school though while you wait. Good luck

what's the link u used for checking
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Luvtosyno:
i want to serve at my place of work....hw cn i go abt it
if you have the connection lol. besides everything in Nigeria is about being connected.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Darkseid(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

not really.....my friend and i registered same day.... and he went with stream I while i am stream II
okay, thanks for the info.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
piperson:

what's the link u used for checking
This... https://nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Is medicals compulsory ?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by corpersforum(f): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Cekpo34:
@corpersforum is there any difference between statement of result and transcript? If no, then I guess some of us will have problems for our transcript, we are told, are not yet ready. Can't attestation letter replace statement of result? Thanks!

They are the same.... transcripts are not always available on time....except you need it urgently.... Your statement of result is all you need

register and connect with thousands or corpers out there

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by GBJakes(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice information... Please what about those opt for exemption, can they also register?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by odogwu2007(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

NYSC registration starts tomorrow 20th April 2017. So let me inform you about some important things...

Information is a powerful one. In other for you to be informed, I am presenting 11 things you Must Know Before NYSC registration.

1. U must have a functional email or gmail. DO NOT make use of d cyber cafe man email. If u don't have create a new 1. It's simple and easy to create. A gmail is better... You can indicate below a that I can create 1 for you in case you don't know how.

2. Make sure you Register with your active phone number. DO NOT also use the cyber man's phone number.
As times goes on, you will getting text messages from NYSC management. Important message you don't want to miss. So your active phone number will be a life saver.

3. After registration, keep checking your mail. A URL address would be sent directly to your mail. That address will redirect you to an NYSC website where you can print ur green card.
Do not miss that.

4. You will pay #3,000 preferably online with your debit cart (mastercard or verve not visa). It is mandatory if you want to print the letter online. But you can go back to your institution to collect for free.

5. You must do your Biometric verification by yourself. Somebody cannot do it for you. Make sure you complete the process. It is very important. Don't allow anyone to do it for you. If your thumb I not showing, don't tell a guy beside you to quickly do it for you. Do it by yourself.

5. The 3 official NYSC websites are:
portal.nysc.gov.ng
nysc.org.ng
portal.nysc.org.ng

6. Four states will be chosen from 4 geopolitical zones. Note: u will not be posted to your state of origin and state you graduated from.

7. In d camp, u will need d following 4 clearance letter, call-up letter (original), school ID, medical fitness paper from a government hospital and original statement of result. Do not laminate.

8. You print your call up letters from your mails. Make sure you change your password after printing so that the cyber man wont go to your mail without your consent.

You can even print on your phone, so to a flash drive and print it. With a Colored Printer.

9. Your Green Card and Call Up Letter should be printed with colored printer and not black and white printer.

10. Do your registration by yourself or be actively present when doing it. Some information would be collected via the form that you can't just leave for someone to guess for you.

11. Do not forget to REGISTER and tell your friends about Corpers forum. And also share your camp experiences on this platform

Though you will still have the opportunity to edit few things later. But it's just better you fill in this information by yourself.

Use to reply reply reply ask anything below and we will make all effort to answer your questions.

Thank you for reading 10 things you Must Know Before NYSC Registration

Remember share

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/11-things-you-must-know-before-nysc-registration/]

how much do u think the registration will cost?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by slytubadth(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
odogwu2007:
how much do u think the registration will cost?

I think 1000 to 1500
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Mukah1234(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
stevenson007:
If you reside close to Lagos State University, you can come to Eco Library close to Zenith Bank for a smooth registration. Try and be there early, if possible come before 7:00am because of server congestion.... Call me on 08100767749 or 08185058076... Thanks for coming

But tomorrow is environmental, how u gonna do that by 7am?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by MenaNathsBlog(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

NYSC registration starts tomorrow 20th April 2017. So let me inform you about some important things...

Information is a powerful one. In other for you to be informed, I am presenting 11 things you Must Know Before NYSC registration.

1. U must have a functional email or gmail. DO NOT make use of d cyber cafe man email. If u don't have create a new 1. It's simple and easy to create. A gmail is better... You can indicate below a that I can create 1 for you in case you don't know how.

2. Make sure you Register with your active phone number. DO NOT also use the cyber man's phone number.
As times goes on, you will getting text messages from NYSC management. Important message you don't want to miss. So your active phone number will be a life saver.

3. After registration, keep checking your mail. A URL address would be sent directly to your mail. That address will redirect you to an NYSC website where you can print ur green card.
Do not miss that.

4. You will pay #3,000 preferably online with your debit cart (mastercard or verve not visa). It is mandatory if you want to print the letter online. But you can go back to your institution to collect for free.

5. You must do your Biometric verification by yourself. Somebody cannot do it for you. Make sure you complete the process. It is very important. Don't allow anyone to do it for you. If your thumb I not showing, don't tell a guy beside you to quickly do it for you. Do it by yourself.

portal.nysc.gov.ng
nysc.org.ng
portal.nysc.org.ng

6. Four states will be chosen from 4 geopolitical zones. Note: u will not be posted to your state of origin and state you graduated from.

7. In d camp, u will need d following 4 clearance letter, call-up letter (original), school ID, medical fitness paper from a government hospital and original statement of result. Do not laminate.

8. You print your call up letters from your mails. Make sure you change your password after printing so that the cyber man wont go to your mail without your consent.

You can even print on your phone, so to a flash drive and print it. With a Colored Printer.

9. Your Green Card and Call Up Letter should be printed with colored printer and not black and white printer.

10. Do your registration by yourself or be actively present when doing it. Some information would be collected via the form that you can't just leave for someone to guess for you.

11. Do not forget to REGISTER and tell your friends about Corpers forum. And also share your camp experiences on this platform

Though you will still have the opportunity to edit few things later. But it's just better you fill in this information by yourself.

Use to reply reply reply ask anything below and we will make all effort to answer your questions.

Remember share

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/11-things-you-must-know-before-nysc-registration/]

Please my name wasn't spelt correctly.. Can I correct it online or should I register with the wrong name and correct it at the camp?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by dolapoabdul: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Umamman1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thanks op
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by corpersforum(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
MenaNathsBlog:

Please my name wasn't spelt correctly.. Can I correct it online or should I register with the wrong name and correct it at the camp?

you will correct it at the camp
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by MenaNathsBlog(f): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

you will correct it at the camp

I don't understand, should I use the correct name or the wrongly spelt one nysc brought out to register
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Any prospective Corper from Okitipupa here?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by omelly(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
someone should please help me out with this question, i graduated last year but currently in malaysia but senate uploaded my name on the nysc website i check it yesterday but i dont want to serve this year i hope i can do it anytime, guys please advise me what to do
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Adicsonbaba(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
So I can't pay with VISA card ?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Segunagagu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by abeeceebee: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Polyphony:
must it be done in a cafe? lets say you want to do yours at the comfort of your house.
Why not? You can do it in the comfort of your room provided you have the Biometric machine which I doubt, u see the more reason why you will have to leave the comfort of your room to go to cafe. In case you are residing close to Laspotech, you can locate me through this phone number 08181240045 I am only going to assist you to have a hitch -free registration. I have my office in the Laspotech activities center.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by omelly(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

someone should please help me out with this question, i graduated last year but currently in malaysia but senate uploaded my name on the nysc website i check it yesterday but i dont want to serve this year i hope i can do it anytime, guys please advise me what to do

Do not miss that.

portal.nysc.gov.ng
nysc.org.ng
portal.nysc.org.ng

Remember share

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by omelly(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
corpersforum:

Do not miss that.

portal.nysc.gov.ng
nysc.org.ng
portal.nysc.org.ng

Remember share

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by odogwu2007(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
slytubadth:

I think 1000 to 1500
thank you so much
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
abeeceebee:
Why not? You can do it in the comfort of your room provided you have the Biometric machine which I doubt, u see the more reason why you will have to leave the comfort of your room to go to cafe. In case you are residing close to Laspotech, you can locate me through this phone number 08181240045 I am only going to assist you to have a hitch -free registration. I have my office in the Laspotech activities center.
this might sound like a stupid question but... let's say your laptop has a fingerprint scanner. can't you use it? there's always a way around these things lol
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Amiblaize77(f): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Polyphony:
must it be done in a cafe? lets say you want to do yours at the comfort of your house.

Do u av a scanner and thump printing machine if yes go ahead nd if no u kw d rest
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by emmyhumble(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Polyphony:

You can but then you will have to buy a thumb print to be able to continue with the registration
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by engrpheleeks(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
ametu166:
NYSC 17B loading. All thanks to my my useless Department and Ambrose Alli University as a whole...
Lol. what happened?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
emmyhumble:

You can but then you will have to buy a thumb print to be able to continue with the registration
okay, bout that. now that I don't have a fingerprint scanner. what if i do part of the registration at home, then go to a cafe to use their fingerprint scanner. hope that can be possible?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by omelly(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
lol, AAU student like me spotted grin grin what dept did you graduate from?
engrpheleeks:

Lol. what happened?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.