Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show (25545 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by passyhansome(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Churchill has a mission and motive TBOSS be guided

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by zeusdgrt(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2017
I nor like slim gurls
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by signz: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2017
When will these guys to start getting endorsements.

Like play like play they've started fading from our memories, by August nobody will remember that BBN just ended this April.

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Dbakre1: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2017
i thought churches said the big brother stuff is immoral and evil.
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by ChristyB(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Tboss ti take over.....Roseline start warming up on how to advice us on IG.
Churchhill likes them yellow paw paw and TBoss come even pierce some places join
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Josiahdking: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2017

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Andrewkinggg: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2017
This efe guy can sabi fall himself hand. Look at the rosary he keeps wearing, the rosary don cut instead make him buy another one he dey join them back together... abi the 25million never credit inside him account

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Peace2love: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2017
sod09:
celebrating a nudist Nd a wack rapper
i tot 80% of xtains wanted bbn cancel
naija and hypocrisy,we have scholars Nd doctors all over d nation neglected

Don't be deceived my dear, is not every organization that has the word "church" as a prefix or suffix to its name is the church of God. Beware of end time churches. If you are a Christian then let the Bible; God's word lead you.

No true child of God will celebrate anything that seem or represent immorality.
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Efe see you with N25m, how much left sef?
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by iykenathan162(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
sod09:
celebrating a nudist Nd a wack rapper
i tot 80% of xtains wanted bbn cancel
naija and hypocrisy,we have scholars Nd doctors all over d nation neglected

By posting this u think u have sense?

1 Like

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by sod09(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
iykenathan162:

By posting this u think u have sense?
by replying u are duller
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by chiraqDemon(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
Those foundation members are beauriful. kiss kiss kiss

But you pipo should stop inviting Efe and Tboss upandan together. Bad company corrupts good manners.

Before Efe go spend the 25million in one week.
Na tru o
Tboss de hang wit efe cos if d money
She bin don spend her 500k in 3 hours

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by HomeOfMe(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
Those foundation members are beauriful. kiss kiss kiss

But you pipo should stop inviting Efe and Tboss upandan together. Bad company corrupts good manners.

Before Efe go spend the 25million in one week.
OMG you cracked me up bigtime.

2 Likes

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by chiraqDemon(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Andrewkinggg:
This efe guy can sabi fall himself hand. Look at the rosary he keeps wearing, the rosary don cut instead make him buy another one he dey join them back together... abi the 25million never credit inside him account
Money no go finish for packaging grin
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by HomeOfMe(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hemanwel:
I am not a fan of 'Tbox' (lol), but it seems like the controversies surrounding her stay throughout the Big Brother house is getting her more popularity, and might also shoot her to proper stardom more than any other housemate + she's got that typical look of what the entertainment industry wants.
thats the idea,nothing like bad publicity in journalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Quinn22(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Is she using your nose for the nose ring?
BigBrother9ja:
undecided
This dumb bltch should remove that nose ring
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by justmenoni: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Alex wetin happen na, u no dey dis pics.. was actually expecting to see you in ur signature dressing grin
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by Coolguy89(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Wetin come bring the corper girl uniform here.
I wonder o
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by BigBrother9ja: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quinn22:
Is she using your nose for the nose ring?
NO, SHE'S USING YOUR ANUS
Re: Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hemanwel:
I am not a fan of 'Tbox' (lol), but it seems like the controversies surrounding her stay throughout the Big Brother house is getting her more popularity, and might also shoot her to proper stardom more than any other housemate + she's got that typical look of what the entertainment industry wants.

Riding on negative or controversial new may make u popular and probably push u up bt certainly not take u far. People need to see u positively also or else... Not everyone will want to identify with controversy. Trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don’t Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! [see Photo] / Junior Pope And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With New Photos / Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.