Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. (35304 Views)

Nigerian Mum Flown To US, Finds Her Daughter Pregnant After 10 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by sikan(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
like if u agree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by nello111: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
*Me talking my 5 yr old bro*
Me: ojuju calaba will catch you o.
Mom: nobody is ojuju in this house in jesus name. Amen.
Me: *laughing* i am just joking na
Mom: instead of you to say amen you are shouting at me. You need to go for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Gemc3(f): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Mummy will go to Market and price 5000 meat, for 1,500 shocked shocked

Awee just be crying cry cry cry

Hahaha. And she go buy am 1500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Burgerlomo: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Nigerian mum will beat the crap outta you and give you two tablets of paracetamol afterwards. . grin

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by VickyRotex(f): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gemc3:

Hahaha. And she go buy am 1500

I dey tell you. They will be like "Oya ewa mu" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by chyckxx(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
alignacademy:

LOL

Don't we all love our mums...
. We all do. smiley
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Realhommie(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Nigerian mum will beat the crap outta you and give you two tablets of paracetamol afterwards. . grin
OMG, that was me in primary 6 especially... I can never forget one of such incidence..
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by kuuljay(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin grin and when the seller says " madam bring money" she be like" you no go take 1450? I follow my mum to the market once and vowed never again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by kuuljay(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Most Nigerian mums have mastered that slap in the centre of the back,geez!!! When that slap lands you struggle to cry but your voice wouldn't just come out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by donsiqua(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Gemc3(f): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

I dey tell you. They will be like "Oya ewa mu" cheesy
Haahahaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by avicky(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
And food too. Their punishment does not involve food.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by swagifted(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
OP i see you are still using 2go,abeg how dat place be...
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by VickyRotex(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
kuuljay:
grin grin and when the seller says " madam bring money" she be like" you no go take 1450? I follow my mum to the market once and vowed never again

cheesy cheesy cheesy That's so my mum! grin That's when awee now say, "Ahhhh Mummy!" angry She will be like, "Do we look like CBN" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

Dont you just love our Mothers? grin grin grin grin
Lol
I love them o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by sekem: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
lol funny enough I do some of these things I don't know why and how I learnt it even though I am not a mother yet

It's your female programming at work

It is inbuilt

As time goes on, it will only continue to manifest more and more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by karleone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Love you Mum
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by queenitee(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Going to school
Me:Mum I will miss you
Mum;you will not miss me in Jesus name.

Going out.
Me;I'm not coming back home
Mum:you will come back home in Jesus name..Ani declare positive things with your mouth.

Me:Mummy, see I cannot go out with you
Mum;if I am your mother,if I give birth to you,don't follow me

Me:Mum,haha you are local
Mum; you are referring to your father's mother

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by phranq(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
Nigerian Mum na dem be dey BEST......

Der can worry for AFRICA gringringrin

Respect to all our MAMA out der.... kiss

U hv not met my mum. U go off for her wahala but I love her like dat sotey anytime she no complain Wen I call her I no go feel alright.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by phranq(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

When I was a kid, one day I went to market with my mum and D next tin she told me was "nnah remind me to buy dat ua cane for u". D tin still weak me till today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by phranq(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
1. When she says “Get my kini” and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say “mommy, I’m Sorry” and she replies “Sorry for yourself”

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now.”

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear ‘Peem or phim’, you will hear ‘ween’.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: ‘I didn’t kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me’

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse…

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you “all the food you’ve been eating at home nko?”

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

17&19 don off me.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by MzMay(f): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mathematical:
grin

Mum : Oyin whc kine cloth you wear so.
Me: mum beet..
Mum : c'mon goan put on beta cloth..

After few minutes ..

Mum: ehen.. Shey bi omo leleyii.
Me : roll eye

Lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Mathematical(f): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
MzMay:

Lwkmd

grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by montezz(f): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Me: Hello ma
Mummy: Pele omo mi
Me: ekaale ma
Mummy: kaale omo mi....omo owa...omo ekun...omo this and that. Pele. Bawo ni? Awon aburo e n KO? Awon ore e nko? Awon lecturers e ati family won nko? Awon ara adugbo e n ko?
Me:fine ma(rolls eyeballs)
Mum: Kilo se e? Se o ti loogun. Wale KO wa ri baba Habib KO ko oogun fun e o
Me:mo wa alright ma
Mum: pele oko mi. A kuku da fun ehn...ooni shirin...Olorun a ma so e. Aye e o ni baje. Ooni gbeegun eleegun.
Cuts in
Me: amin ma
Mum: maa wa careful o. Something happened yesterday at a friend's cousin's brother-inlaw's younger sister's area. They used one girl for money ritual. Joo ma KO ore Kore o. Aye ti le Gan o
Me:yes ma
Mum:Pele dear. Shey KO si too fi npe lale yii? Woo iya mulika ati egbon daddy wa sibi lana won beere e. Won ni ka maa ki e.
Me: OK ma
Me: mummy I called to ask you about...............(your credit has been exhausted and your call terminated).

Me: flash mum

Ring ring...
Me: Hello daddy
Mum: emi ni o. Ki lo fe so leekan yen?
Me: ehm ehm

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by EXCUSEme2: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
phranq:

U hv not met my mum. U go off for her wahala but I love her like dat sotey anytime she no complain Wen I call her I no go feel alright.

Hahaha. Na so..... gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
ednut1:
as bitter as it sounds, nigerian pareants are part of the problems facing this country. they are always right and u know next to nothing undecided. my mum once priced beef wey get label in a pakistani store in Uk, ah weak
All I know is that all Nigerian Mothers are related. They raise kids the same way.
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by ioreth69(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mathematical:
grin

Mum : Oyin whc kine cloth you wear so.
Me: mum beet..
Mum : c'mon goan put on beta cloth..

After few minutes ..

Mum: ehen.. Shey bi omo leleyii.
Me : roll eye

grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by tylesh(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
1. When she says “Get my kini” and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say “mommy, I’m Sorry” and she replies “Sorry for yourself”

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now.”

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear ‘Peem or phim’, you will hear ‘ween’.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: ‘I didn’t kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me’

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse…

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you “all the food you’ve been eating at home nko?”

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.
Lwkmd!
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by tylesh(f): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
montezz:
Me: Hello ma
Mummy: Pele omo mi
Me: ekaale ma
Mummy: kaale omo mi....omo owa...omo ekun...omo this and that. Pele. Bawo ni? Awon aburo e n KO? Awon ore e nko? Awon lecturers e ati family won nko? Awon ara adugbo e n ko?
Me:fine ma(rolls eyeballs)
Mum: Kilo se e? Se o ti loogun. Wale KO wa ri baba Habib KO ko oogun fun e o
Me:mo wa alright ma
Mum: pele oko mi. A kuku da fun ehn...ooni shirin...Olorun a ma so e. Aye e o ni baje. Ooni gbeegun eleegun.
Cuts in
Me: amin ma
Mum: maa wa careful o. Something happened yesterday at a friend's cousin's brother-inlaw's younger sister's area. They used one girl for money ritual. Joo ma KO ore Kore o. Aye ti le Gan o
Me:yes ma
Mum:Pele dear. Shey KO si too fi npe lale yii? Woo iya mulika ati egbon daddy wa sibi lana won beere e. Won ni ka maa ki e.
Me: OK ma
Me: mummy I called to ask you about...............(your credit has been exhausted and your call terminated).

Me: flash mum

Ring ring...
Me: Hello daddy
Mum: emi ni o. Ki lo fe so leekan yen?
Me: ehm ehm
I tear laff

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
femi4:
Nigeria mum in the making grin
Tor since it's natural no need to fight it
Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moms though;
I remember the day I burnt the white rice I was cooking, my mom screamed at me that I always burn any food I cook and I know I am not responsible for the buying of gas.

One day she left the soup on fire and it burnt black, I now asked if she was gonna scold herself for burning the soup, she replied "I was dancing to Chinyere Udoma in my room and the volume of the music distracted me. Besides, It's my money I used to purchase the gas". I was like WTF!
Nigerian Moms are never wrong. Shout out to you Ma. Your son right here loves you toVenus and Jupiter cheesy
Kisses

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. by uniqueogo(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
it is ladies generally..I once followed a lady to market at isale-eko....I regretted my action we spent four hours just to buy shoes

her mother taught her well cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / How Am I Suppose To Fight For My Home Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.