Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know (61262 Views)

Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / Man Meets Professor Alexander Animalu On A Plane To Abuja & Is Excited About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by MrGokay(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vaxx baba how about studying masscomm abroad (masters) which country would you recommend??...
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by achu442(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
1 contact the country embassey where the university is located. ask them relevant questions ? at times the embassey may request for an official letter for that purpose and a little amount of cash. pls do it .it worth it.

2 consult ministry of education in abuja . at times school may be accredited in her country but unfit for nigeria education standard. mary abacha uni in niger is a typical example. this might also cost you. do it. it is better

3 ensure the institution program is accredited by relevant authourity where the school is located. make the use of website to checj on agency responsible for validating schools programs. eg in the germany FIBAA is the only responsible agent to vaiidate business course.

lastly. make sure , you document are valid (i.e)waec ,passport and other traveling document are intact and free of fraud. this might be an obstacle for you to proceed into nysc after you complet your degree if there isa little suspect of fraud, ASK ME ANY QUESTION ABOUT STUDY ABROAD

what if you have issues with wrong date of birth in your WAEC result
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by simplyme17: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice. Please can you send me your email ID?
folanrewaju77:

I might b able to help, if it's postgraduate studies

1 Like

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by otonye12(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
golddust6000:
how much is your budget? I am abassador to higher education in eastern europe, i based in europe, i will help you get admission before paying any money to the school.
what about studying mechatronics for Msc
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by folanrewaju77(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
simplyme17:
Nice. Please can you send me your email ID?

Shewuu@gmail.com
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
jessykings:
I'm a graduate of biochemistry and want to pursue a career in medicine. I've tried checking for d requirements for med schools in the US and I saw things like MCAT, ACT, SAT, etc. I really need guideline on how to go about it and any other affordable suggestions aside US schools will be appreciated. Thanks
with your degree you are qualify to sit for the exams you mention above. take note .it is not easy to start a medicine degree in the usa. more obstacles are ahead like university selection ,huge fees are all awaiting you. try eastern europe for easy selection and less fees. you can try india too.

1 Like

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by petchi: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=owem19 post=55735768]Rubbish post
[/quote
It is like you are high on weeds otherwise I don't see any thing wrong with this post.

1 Like

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
achu442:

what if you have issues with wrong date of birth in your WAEC result
waec certificate can only be issued once. go to any magisrate court near you side of residence. make a complain about your ordeal. you should be ready to face query. after the success of the query ,you will be given a letter to waec office. weac office will also get you an official statement backing your interest. this are the document you will attached with your original result. note. it is not free
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by jessykings(f): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
with your degree you are qualify to sit for the exams you mention above. take note .it is not easy to start a medicine degree in the usa. more obstacles are ahead like university selection ,huge fees are all awaiting you. try eastern europe for easy selection and less fees. you can try india too.
Alright, will check them out. tanx bunch
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by ikes9(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
many western europe are also the same. germany is even more difficult to get a degree in MEDICINE than UK. EASTERN europe are better. mind you. the quality are not the same. try st petersbug uni in russia. is a good school.

Thanks
And I can use waec GCE to apply for these programs right??
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
MrGokay:
Vaxx baba how about studying masscomm abroad (masters) which country would you recommend??...
mass communication at master level. note the grammer may change to journalism in many western uni . it is still the same. if your bank account is fat try GREENWICH UNI in UK but if you are not buoyant enough try india schools

1 Like

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikes9:

Thanks
And I can use waec GCE to apply for these programs right??
yes you can
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Halifaxguy: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
Neco too may be used. holding waec result might give you a upper hand than neco result. for instance university of ghana refused to accept neco result for the past years. although this is not a problem now. some schools may ask prospective candidate holding neco result to go for an evaluation before accepting them. i will always advice candidate to use waec instead of neco result

Please stop this misconception about Neco result. Neco is widely accepted in abroad. I am a graduate of memorial university, and I was offered admission with my Neco result. To the best of my knowledge, Neco is accepted in all Canadian universities and colleges. I also used the same result to gained admissions in two universities in Canada ( University of Manitoba and Memorial University of Newfoundland). I have lots of folks schooling in some universities in the US, who used their Neco results to gained admission. And for your information, I was not subjected to another evaluation test as u claimed. I just want to clear this misconception, before lots of folks will be misled. Both Neco and Waec is recognized and accepted in abroad. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by ikes9(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
yes you can

Thank yhu very much you've been of great help
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
1 contact the country embassey where the university is located. ask them relevant questions ? at times the embassey may request for an official letter for that purpose and a little amount of cash. pls do it .it worth it.

2 consult ministry of education in abuja . at times school may be accredited in her country but unfit for nigeria education standard. mary abacha uni in niger is a typical example. this might also cost you. do it. it is better

3 ensure the institution program is accredited by relevant authourity where the school is located. make the use of website to checj on agency responsible for validating schools programs. eg in the germany FIBAA is the only responsible agent to vaiidate business course.

lastly. make sure , you document are valid (i.e)waec ,passport and other traveling document are intact and free of fraud. this might be an obstacle for you to proceed into nysc after you complet your degree if there isa little suspect of fraud, ASK ME ANY QUESTION ABOUT STUDY ABROAD
helo am graduate of NOUN computer Science, 3.43 can you help me with a scholarship for Msc in any reputable university in USA, CANADA, GERMANY and others I have money for every other thing just tuition fee scholarship am in need of I will like any ICT course like network security or others. thanks waiting to hear from you ASAP
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by babyfaceafrica: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Halifaxguy:

Please stop this misconception about Neco result. Neco is widely accepted in abroad. I am a graduate of university of Manitoba, and I was offered admission with my Neco result. To the best of my knowledge, Neco is accepted in all Canadian universities and colleges. I also used the same result to gained admissions in two universities in Canada ( University of Calgary and Memorial University of Newfoundland). I have lots of folks schooling in some universities in the US, who used their Neco results to gained admission. And for your information, I was not subjected to another evaluation test as u claimed. I just want to clear this misconception, before lots of folks will be misled. Both Neco and Waec is recognized and accepted in abroad. Shikena!
gbam....my friend in Berlin university used neco too.. I don't know where people get their info from
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Rapahel1116: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sir ...can I get your contact so we will chat?or your email?
golddust6000:
how much is your budget? I am abassador to higher education in eastern europe, i based in europe, i will help you get admission before paying any money to the school.
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Halifaxguy:

Please stop this misconception about Neco result. Neco is widely accepted in abroad. I am a graduate of university of Manitoba, and I was offered admission with my Neco result. To the best of my knowledge, Neco is accepted in all Canadian universities and colleges. I also used the same result to gained admissions in two universities in Canada ( University of Calgary and Memorial University of Newfoundland). I have lots of folks schooling in some universities in the US, who used their Neco results to gained admission. And for your information, I was not subjected to another evaluation test as u claimed. I just want to clear this misconception, before lots of folks will be misled. Both Neco and Waec is recognized and accepted in abroad. Shikena!
please do note. this thread was not created to misled candidate holding neco result as you claimed. and i have never in my post indicate neco result is not accepted. i only emphasised on the use of waec result becuse it has much international presence than that of neco

university of ghana started accepting neco result just last three years. if you doubt me contact the school and ask why the school refused to honour your neco result last three years.

please tell every one here how you were made to forcefully undergo a foundation program before you were finally selected that is if you actually study there as you caim .waec is both by ghanian ,liberians ,gambia and student from SARO
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by tobbie247(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
folanrewaju77:

Drop ur digits and mind u am nt an agent or sumtin jst got sum info dat might help.
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
gbam....my friend in Berlin university used neco too.. I don't know where people get their info from
which uni in berlin? did he undergo foundation program. tell us here so we can all benefit
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by babyfaceafrica: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
which uni in berlin? did he undergo foundation program. tell us here so we can all benefit
university of Magdeburg... He is studying com science
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by ultimateballer: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lukmann1:
it is [b]useless to go studied on abroad. [/b]
your English shows it is not
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
university of Magdeburg... He is studying com science
i bet you he will be made to undergo foundation course. ask him ? his neco result is not enough.
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
vaxx:
i bet you he will be made to undergo foundation course. ask him ? his neco result is not enough.
oga he did not run any foundation course..he studied computer science for three years and he his doing his masters now..things have change bro
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by vaxx: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
oga he did not run any foundation course..he studied computer science for three years and he his doing his masterswh now..things have change bro
what you are saying is not true. if you cant afford to pass waec it is not my own fault. it is yours. germany education for a BA/BSC is 44 months. 32 months for academic and 6 months for intenchip which is roughly three years and six months. no german state will accept just neco result for their degree program. by GOD WILLING i will become a graduate of HOCHSCHLUE FUR ANGEWANDTES MANAGEMENT in the state of bavaria erding provinve next year. my information is not from a friend like yours . it is from me.so it is accurate
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by golddust6000(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Sir ...can I get your contact so we will chat?or your email?
golddust6000@gmail.com
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by golddust6000(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
enigmatic16:

Erm pls vaxx, i wud send u a private message lets talk bout free tuition schs in germany and sweden, i cud really use another opinion. i recently jus enrolled for my msc at d nigerian defense academy post graduate sch. Now my frnd want me to try all diz foreign schs n forgo d one i jus got, i wanna knw d benefits i wud get and wat difference it wud make... U can send me a private msg wiv ur no lets chat on whatsapp.
free tuition in sweden? Say the truth and say what you know.
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by golddust6000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
otonye12:

what about studying mechatronics for Msc
dont know about that though! Just medicine, social science courses, etc
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by tobbie247(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
golddust6000:
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Bobstash(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dear Op, there's this argument I've had with a friend and my stand is that chances are slim to non about it, vice versa is my friends stand.
The argument? Well, is it possible one could study masters abroad, Canada, Germany, Russia etcetera using a post-graduate diploma certificate alongside a 3rd class first degree certificate?
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by golddust6000(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
tobbie247:

can we please talk better on WhatsApp? 08187214140. thank you
check your message on wassap
Re: Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know by Ojimba1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
I hear some people calling Ghana and Niger
are these countries Abroad ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.