Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please Help My Sister Win - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help My Sister Win (672 Views)

My Sister Made 5million Naira From Human Hair Business In 2017 / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Sister Win by Tholudee(f): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2017
Dear nairalanders,please she need your help to boost her business with this 1million slim tea is giving women,please and please and please vote for me @eolabcakesnmore in #slimteaenterpreneurship ongoing contest
Please don't stop voting help your girl get this
1. Follow this link https://slimtea.com.ng/vote
2. Scroll down to Alabi Esther Olaitan (the girl in blue)
3. Click on the picture it will direct you to the next page where you'll see vote
4. Click on vote and it will show you where you'll input your email address
5. You'll get a notification Thank you for voting please confirm email. You are not done I'm sorry
6. Go back to your email check your spam folder/ junk folder/ inbox you'll get a message fro @slimteaglobal
7. Click on the link and activate your vote for me.
Thank you so much for doing this.
P.s some links from the email won't click munch the mail/or copy the mail and send to me ill do the rest.
Thank you so much

Please voting ends tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Sister Win by Tholudee(f): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Cc.
seun
lalasticlala
mynd44
safarigirl
lanicky
fynestboi
ferano
Tosyn2much
explorer
Airforce1
Please help

(1) (Reply)

Latest In Town. / Zidora Group Kick Starts The Maiden Edition Of Her Talent Hunt Show.(See Pix) / Timbaland Boots At 10K! Unbeatable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.