Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss Update? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss Update? (350 Views)

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss Update? by azimibraun: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
I want us all to know that this matter will never be swept under the carpet or just allowed to slide pass.. Never! Infact am calling on Mr Fayose, Mr Wike and Mr FFK including Mr lai Mohammed to respond to this. I am yet to get a response from the IG of police, the force PPRO and surprisingly Channels Tv. That Man's life is worth more than the $43m that almost blinded and deafened us in te media. I want equal or more attention given to this matter hence some of us will begin to advice people like the victim on how best to go about demanding their pay. Even if means blood and death for the debtor. We as a people must not fail this test. The world is watching. Everybody who participated in that horror must be brought to justice. We can't be taken aback like this in this day and age. It's more like a movie than it is real.

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Housemaid Arrested In Ondo State For Poisoning Her Boss / #westandwithmanchester / Married In School, But Single At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.