Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos (1093 Views)

Damilola Mike-Bamiloye Gets Married! (See beautiful prewedding pics) / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Checkout Our Very Cheap And Affordable Entertainment Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by megola: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
We ve dated for a couple of years and now people say we look alike....
Well...check out our pre wedding photos....

Watch our prewedding photoshoot on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeka1gYGwgI

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by HungerBAD: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
First.

Congratulations as you take the bold step to give up your freedom, and i wish you guys a joy filled marital life.

Second.

Abeg who sing that song for una Video?

3 Likes

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by CoolFreeday(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations...
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Pre wedding pictures without date and venue is not a pre wedding picture. Even me that is not ready to marry can upload pictures with any random girl and tag it "awwwww based on logistics, my pre wedding pix have gone viral" grin
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by megola: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
More...

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by megola: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2017
lofty900:
Pre wedding pictures without date and venue is not a pre wedding picture. Even me that is not ready to marry can upload pictures with any random girl and tag it "awwwww based on logistics, my pre wedding pix have gone viral" grin
Lol..ure right... Oya take...

1 Like

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Antina(f): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
First.

Congratulations as you take the bold step to give up your freedom, and i wish you guys a joy filled marital life.

Second.

Abeg who sing that song for una Video?

Beautiful Nubia
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2017
megola:

Lol..ure right... Oya take...
Gbam!!! U r the man. Congrats in advance. Happy married life.
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by HungerBAD: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Antina:

Beautiful Nubia

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by megola: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
lofty900:
Gbam!!! U r the man. Congrats in advance. Happy married life.

MAKE SURE U attend o......she u don see d address wink tongue
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
megola:

MAKE SURE U attend o......she u don see d address wink tongue
don't worry, I'll be in the crowd. You'll see me but u won't know it's me. grin
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Jabioro: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Thank God you finally take on... na true you look alike.. Congrats in advanced.. my bottle of wine must reached my table. To make it easier, my Bluetooth and others form of electronic transfer are on..

1 Like

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Honestly, this girls looks homely. There is this cachet and vivacity she exudes.

Can I buy her off?

See the poster below

1 Like

Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by megola: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Honestly, this girls looks homely. There is this cachet and vivacity she exudes.

Can I buy her off?

See the poster below

too....late Bro
Re: They Say We Look Alike, Checkout Our Prewedding Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
megola:

too....late Bro
Eiyaa. HML. dont beat her o else...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

60 Photos That Will Never Make Sense To You No Matter How Hard You Look At Them / Governor, Ayo Fayose, Rocks Military Outfit To Inspect Some Projects / How Do I Change The Email I Registered Nairaland With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.