Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (86878 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by toshmann(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
In one fell swoop, this guy has avenged for all the guys that have been rejected by women for the last 1000yrs

I will make no further comment on this issue

6 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by kings20(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lwkmd

Maybe d guy tried originally but she dey form
as she no come get d kind people she hoped for
she come fall back to him

There must be a reason for dat harsh response walahi
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by goingape1: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol guy slow down, you watch too much nollywood. How will she drug me at a movie date or outing?
bros! you never know anything!

after movie you go dey go house straight undecided

she fit say let's take something put something inside drink and within 30mint you go dey behave like goat were one die, she go come give you lift and from there your preek don miss!

forget Bollywood bros! things dey happen.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by justy15: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
I sincerely commend the lady's ingenuity in putting that piece of slide togeda; itmean a whole lot but the guy went far way out of humor in his response too bad
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by LePrezident(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
goingape1:
bros! you never know anything!

after movie you go dey go house straight undecided

she fit say let's take something put something inside drink and within 30mint you go dey behave like goat were one die, she go come give you lift and from there your preek don miss!

forget Bollywood bros! things dey happen.

Lmao... you have a very active sense of imagination... if I have no interest in taking it to the next level, there's no way I go carry babe go my house.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oh lawd

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by ncoolsome(m): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but let's be honest the girl is extremely desperate. It's normal for the guy to have run. I would have too

I feel she's too much for him...she deserves better..

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by number5(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
She's a nerd

Guys despise nerdy girls and the funny secret is that they make the best partners/companion

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Donjazzy12(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
That is what below average guys like you do! And she doesn't want chichidodos like you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Donjazzy12(m): 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
You hit the nail on the head!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by arnold123: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol but let's be honest the girl is extremely desperate. It's normal for the guy to have run. I would have too
lol englishan, "to have run!" , I love that, the girl don't even know the size of his propeller and she goin' after his ass
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Donjazzy12(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
Lizzy Fenton, who's studying Genetics, Cell Biology and Development at the University of Minnesota in the US, built a six-point illustrated PowerPoint presentation explaining why her crush should go out with her.

The slides together build a succinct yet sophisticated argument detailing Lizzy's proposition. The student sent her presentation to Carter Blochwitz, who she fancies rather a lot.

source : mirror.co.uk
She looks like a witch. The proposal looks like a major contract proposition. Rich on details but extremely lacking in the most important ingredient of all, emotions
. You can never enjoy sex with this kind of girl !

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by AlphaStyles(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2017
goingape1:
you still dey follow them naija girls!

my guy port ohh! leave those apes make them dey break mugu heart were no won get sense.

lol
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol guy slow down, you watch too much nollywood. How will she drug me at a movie date or outing?
get powdered drug, put into your drink,...

This is too simple na

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by djeuneur: 12:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Bet why

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by uzoexcel(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
Hian. .u dnt even knw her
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Alphyno: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry

Kristi Jesu... shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by uzoexcel(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2017
Guy speak for urself. ...dnt generalise if u ain't done any research
number5:
She's a nerd

Guys despise nerdy girls and the funny secret is that they make the best partners/companion
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by luminouz(m): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:
After all the wahala, see His response cry
SAVAGELY SAVAGE!!!!!!!

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by luminouz(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

And you'll be stuck with her forever. She'll never let you go
Yes o!!!One like her is currently on my neck!!!!! Even with saying NO....she stalks me everywia I go.....texts..calls n finally abusive words......I have met desperate women before but her own is savage.....I hate her d more now!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2017
dominique:
Brutality! cry
But seriously if she's everything she described in her slides, then she is 200 yards of wife material. But someone as eccentric and obsessed as this can be very dangerous. It's her types that stab partners to death in their sleep.
Ayam telling U! One just as obsessed is freaking me out currently! Just told lovelygurl about her!
Come see as my friends dey laff me!!!! grin
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Motolank: 1:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

At least, compensate Her with a date... Ask Her out to dinner or see a movie together
Hen....noooooo, the girl can cost him his life. Even after seeing this he should just relocate. White are insane with love matters

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2017
On point
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by holyboss: 2:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by laudate: 2:24am On Apr 21, 2017
KissChrixx:
This is brutal though undecided

And guys will be clamouring for ladies to express their feelings and ask them out

Is this not discouraging? undecided

The girl is daft, with a capital 'D'! What did she expect? shocked She went overboard in expressing her thoughts to the guy. Can you imagine, doing a powerpoint presentation to attract a guy? Say wetin happen, nah? It looks as if she is reeling out a business plan in an MBA session, in order to convince an investor to sponsor her innovation. Chai! na so di matter serious reach? If na me, na run I go run commot, too. I no fit blame the guy, jare... sad

By the way, isn't it guys that are supposed to chase girls? Abi, she did not get the memo? shocked
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Pamelayoung: 2:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Oyinbos do the craziest things
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by giddexdguru: 3:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2017
grin i use to advice people against suicide but chai... Baby rat poison still plenty oh...
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Love afterall is a selfish emotion...if the tables were turned, she would have called the cops..so don't feel too sorry for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by sisisioge: 4:36am On Apr 21, 2017
Santi69:

I absolutely agree...a date with a chaperone. The babe is clearly still growing...how could she start her argument by referencing how his parents are gonna like her? Na date or wifey thing? The guy had to fled.
Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by eamon360(m): 4:42am On Apr 21, 2017
commenters step aside

Re: Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking by overtlyderanged: 5:12am On Apr 21, 2017
I actually think the guy might have made the right choice...the manner of approach was totally batshit crazy! Slides with statistical analysis of her breast size? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.